Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 4619
-
05-18-26 15:07 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 349Kathy
Went and saw Kathy. In her 50's at the youngest, possibly early 60's. She's on the taller side, about 5'7 or 8. Small stomach but nice Cs or Ds. Face has a few wrinkles and a lazy eye but IMO she'a still cute. Good massage, she's strong and can get knots out. On the flip is when things went south. She wanted 100 tip for HE or 230 tip for FS. On top of a house fee of 70, so that'd been 300 for rhe whole shebang. I declined. Not that I didn't have the money, but paying 100 for 3 min of pleasure, or paying 300 total for an older woman like that, just didn't interest me. Esp since I know some of ya'll getting a much lower rate. I said no thanks and politely exused myself. No repeat. I really think I'm done with this scene. The cost of things and the value I'm getting in turn aren't alligned. I think I'm goinf to stick with my handful of trusted ones until I leave the rock.
-
05-13-26 18:20 #4468Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 292She was probably with her handler. Not safe vibe.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
I'd write her off because there is plenty of other talent to be had.
-
05-12-26 13:12 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 1432Sent a text, no answer. Waited a couple hours and called. She kinda whispered that she was busy. Sounded like she either had a customer or was somewhere she didn't want to be heard. Looked for that mojovillage ad and went back a few pages, couldn't find. Is she still active?
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:16 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 200Me too. Or where in kapolei. Maybe I'll just drop by. What name does she use there?
Originally Posted by Ilvasians
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 15:50 #4465Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 292Kapolei is a long way.
Originally Posted by Ilvasians
[View Original Post]
But rail will make is easier to get there when she will be giving gum jobs.
Hiro.
-
05-10-26 15:11 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 90Susana
I'd like her number as well, I remember her from BBs place. Mahalo.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 18:43 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 1432Same Susana that was all over Waipahu and Waimalu at that Thai place near Times? Thought she left the island so I deleted her number. Can you PM me her number? First met her in town at BB's Amazing. Good massage, good service after. I'd go to Kapolei.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 15:19 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 1031Susanna
Was in Waipahu and hadn't seen Zusana / Suzanna in a long time. Texted her, but bummed to hear she's now working in Kapolei. Kapolei is too far for me, hardly go that side.
-
04-27-26 20:40 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 176I kinda agree if true bra that's rape.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
I have seen Cindy along time ago she's cute and was always friendly.
-
04-22-26 20:25 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 388I hope this isn't real
Dude I think you should delete this post. Some parts are non consensual and not cool regardless.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 01:08 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 204Cindy
The last time I saw her, which was about a year ago, I did everything you did without her objecting to any of it. We made out, we 69'd, she rode me, we flipped and I pounded away. It was really good. We never showered together but I didn't ask. But it sounds like she isn't doing as much anymore. Sad, I was thinking of seeing her again. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 23:04 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 108Cost of living and mongering is getting too expensive.
My company has a lot of part timers a year ago and the numbers have been dwindling down. This pas December the last part timer was released. Since the we so-called full time workers have been getting our hours cut. In past there were pay raises every 6-months. Not much an additional $3. 75 an hour but it adds up when you had a 40 hour week and 2 or 3 days of overtime if someone called in sick. Recently that all ended, no more over time. If someone was out, those on shift had to cover it (additional work but no additional pay). I heard our company is planning a 30 to 35 hour work week and 2 week vacation with pay will be changed to 1 week.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
I already cut back on my mongering 200 to 250 FS to 150 HJ at Fantastic II which includes an hour massage the best deal I have found. City Garden and another business upstairs in the same building 150 for HJ and out within 15 to 20 minutes.
Anyone know of places with better with better prices? I saw Cindy recently. She said OK to shower together but when I got there she said NO. When I started to leave, she agreed. I kind of forcing her to kissing, eating her pussy and almost had BBFS until she jerked back and said only CFS. That was OK with me.
-
04-21-26 22:27 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 108[Deleted by Admin]
-
04-21-26 12:55 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 1432That's her MO. Lemon is one of the more attractive providers with a great body and attitude. Her BBBJ is one of the best, my opinion.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 15:13 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 1403Just wanted to make sure. HE could be both. Depends on the person. HE with Kathy I think 150. I don't do massage & HJ with her. I only do FS with her. Saturday was the 1st time I did 1 pop & it was from a BBBJ. Normally I always do 2 pop.
Originally Posted by WickedTuna
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





