Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16499

    They are all escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Don't think Vivianne is an escort. She has well over 2 M (yes, that's 2 million) followers on Tik Tok so I don't know what she's doing on Seeking. I have been talking to her this week but her response was sporadic. Probably a high ask if we ever get to that point.
    I'm convinced most women are. These bitches on SA are fucking for money which is the definition of an escort. I have had a long term SB in rotation (a few years) that at one point told me she does not fuck just anyone. I thought to myself, sure we met for less than ten minutes then made arrangements to get you back to the hotel on the first meet. Same with wives and girlfriends, 90% of them would leave you if you could not provide some form of moneatary compensation. Yes there are a few that fuck broke ass boyfriends and then also support the lazy boyfriend but in general most women are fucking for money. Some admit it, others do not but at the end of the day most women are all giving up the pussy for some kind of monetary compensation.

  2. #16498
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    There will always be someone overpaying though. I never met her but have her social media (we talked for a while but couldn't line our schedules up). She was flashing a large sum of cash in several of her social media posts. She doesn't work so I assume the cash came from some SD (s).
    I know, personally I'm setting the ceiling at 500 with this one. She's nothing special. If she doesn't want it, there are plenty of others that will at that price.

  3. #16497
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Skyye. Wanted 500 for me. Plus Ubers. Super sweet though.

    Vivianne. Thought I'd found one of her pictures on a South American escort site. Not sure it was her though.
    Don't think Vivianne is an escort. She has well over 2 M (yes, that's 2 million) followers on Tik Tok so I don't know what she's doing on Seeking. I have been talking to her this week but her response was sporadic. Probably a high ask if we ever get to that point.

  4. #16496
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    There will always be someone overpaying though. I never met her but have her social media (we talked for a while but couldn't line our schedules up). She was flashing a large sum of cash in several of her social media posts. She doesn't work so I assume the cash came from some SD (s).
    Or high volume.

  5. #16495

    I'll try that

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looks pretty good and 600 is fair price I think.

  6. #16494

    Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Skyy - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-b85edb3b06ed.

    Says there are a lot of broke guys on seeking wanting sex for 300.

    Katlyyn - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-3a61dca5a077.

    Insists on dates and travel as part of her arrangements.

    Vivianne - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-9f2be2c5a1d3.

    Any info on this bolivian chica? Most of her comms so far have been exclusively in spanish. Has a friend who live sin NYC who also plays this game.
    We were making plans for dinner. She first picked an expensive restaurant, when I said I was there recently, she picked a more expensive one.

  7. #16493
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Did she go for BBBJ or covered? BTW they all say they are accustomed to large sums and then settle for 3 times less LMAO. She might have a temporary case of GPS but luckily it looks like it's temporary. I'm contacting her and will not go higher than 500.
    There will always be someone overpaying though. I never met her but have her social media (we talked for a while but couldn't line our schedules up). She was flashing a large sum of cash in several of her social media posts. She doesn't work so I assume the cash came from some SD (s).

  8. #16492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Skyy - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-b85edb3b06ed.

    Says there are a lot of broke guys on seeking wanting sex for 300.

    Katlyyn - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-3a61dca5a077.

    Insists on dates and travel as part of her arrangements.

    Vivianne - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-9f2be2c5a1d3.

    Any info on this bolivian chica? Most of her comms so far have been exclusively in spanish. Has a friend who live sin NYC who also plays this game.
    Skyye. Wanted 500 for me. Plus Ubers. Super sweet though.

    Vivianne. Thought I'd found one of her pictures on a South American escort site. Not sure it was her though.

  9. #16491
    Skyy - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-b85edb3b06ed.

    Says there are a lot of broke guys on seeking wanting sex for 300.

    Katlyyn - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-3a61dca5a077.

    Insists on dates and travel as part of her arrangements.

    Vivianne - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-9f2be2c5a1d3.

    Any info on this bolivian chica? Most of her comms so far have been exclusively in spanish. Has a friend who live sin NYC who also plays this game.

  10. #16490

    Thanks. That sounds promising!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I had a great experience with her back in February. She was nervous (in a good way) and sucked dick very enthusiastically. I was below 600, but she told me she is accustomed to guys giving her 1500. Kinda awkward conversationalist though. Shitty texter
    Thanks! Did she go for BBBJ or covered? BTW they all say they are accustomed to large sums and then settle for 3 times less LMAO. She might have a temporary case of GPS but luckily it looks like it's temporary. I'm contacting her and will not go higher than 500.

  11. #16489

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up a couple months ago. Seemed like it was heading in a good direction but she's was super unresponsive and I just gave up, never discussed money but said she was looking for something long term. Based on the report below glad I didnt bother pursuing her.
    Sustaining conversation over text was challenging. Gave up.

  12. #16488
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Told her I will subscribe to OF once we do the deed. She stopped responding.
    She looks bad. 27 my ass she's like mid 30's.

  13. #16487
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty. I met her a couple months ago. Her ask was 1000, I think she settled with 600. She required covers, said it was very important due to a medical issue she was dealing with. She came over to my place around 11 pm and just sat there watching tv. I had to pull conversation out of her then finally told her that we don't have to do this if she doesn't want. She warmed up and we finally had sex. She didn't give head and only stayed for one pop.
    I had a great experience with her back in February. She was nervous (in a good way) and sucked dick very enthusiastically. I was below 600, but she told me she is accustomed to guys giving her 1500. Kinda awkward conversationalist though. Shitty texter

  14. #16486
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can provide any insights on Bunny? I'm thinking about hitting her up. Pics look pretty good but I've been wrong before. Thanks in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
    I hit her up a couple months ago. Seemed like it was heading in a good direction but she's was super unresponsive and I just gave up, never discussed money but said she was looking for something long term. Based on the report below glad I didn’t bother pursuing her.

  15. #16485

    Thanks for the insights!

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty. I met her a couple months ago. Her ask was 1000, I think she settled with 600. She required covers, said it was very important due to a medical issue she was dealing with. She came over to my place around 11 pm and just sat there watching tv. I had to pull conversation out of her then finally told her that we don't have to do this if she doesn't want. She warmed up and we finally had sex. She didn't give head and only stayed for one pop.
    Was it worth $600? She looks pretty good in the pics but $1 k is GPS stuff for her. I might try it for one and done and will post here on the experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2474.jpg‎   IMG_2473.jpg‎   IMG_2472.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape