Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 18299
-
04-21-26 12:00 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 329She is pretty. I met her a couple months ago. Her ask was 1000, I think she settled with 600. She required covers, said it was very important due to a medical issue she was dealing with. She came over to my place around 11 pm and just sat there watching tv. I had to pull conversation out of her then finally told her that we don't have to do this if she doesn't want. She warmed up and we finally had sex. She didn't give head and only stayed for one pop.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 10:43 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 368Just about the same line she used on me
She has had many diff profiles!
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 06:37 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 329Tried her several months ago. She asked for 2 k per meet, then asked if I could 1,500. I passed.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 01:36 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 91Betty
"I'd love to take some bucks now though. As a means of Validation, so I can schedule my say ahead. I can compensate that that by sharing more of me. " LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-aa3d7a12b435
-
04-21-26 01:31 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 515Mona
Nova, I believe you're 100% correct. I would have had a better and cheaper experience with an apartment girl. Brothers, don't make my mistake.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 23:15 #16479Senior Member

Posts: 228Bunny
Anyone can provide any insights on Bunny? I'm thinking about hitting her up. Pics look pretty good but I've been wrong before. Thanks in advance.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
-
04-20-26 21:58 #16478Senior Member

Posts: 91Mal
Asks 4 digits for special date. Smh.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-19df058be191
-
04-20-26 21:47 #16477Senior Member

Posts: 91Morgan
Told her I will subscribe to OF once we do the deed. She stopped responding.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 21:00 #16476Senior Member

Posts: 111Morgan
Trying to get you to subscribe to OF.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-0ffb365a01a9
I'm striking out horribly lately LOL.
-
04-20-26 19:24 #16475Senior Member

Posts: 228Mona. Pro
Mona is a travelling pro I would assume. She messaged me after I viewed her link. Immediately sent a phone number. Just for shits and grins I decided to reach out via text. Her response back is an address and $350. Then asks when I would like to meet. The apartment complex she sent me has a fair amount of travelling pros operating out of it.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 18:56 #16474Senior Member

Posts: 91Lily
Looking for feedback on Lily. Please DM. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-cbca873119cd
-
04-20-26 14:06 #16473Senior Member

Posts: 91Sara
500.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash0687
[View Original Post]
Haggles for more.
Quick to meet.
-
04-19-26 20:09 #16472Senior Member

Posts: 228
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]
Seen her. Looks better in person then she does in her pics. Nice girl but asks for money outside of meetings and requires a cover even with test results so not interested any longer. Very attractive though and can be had for $300.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 16:21 #16471Senior Member

Posts: 1038Jin
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-24cca6da6c93
Said her last guy spent 5 to 20 k a month on her. Yeah, totally delusionally. I'm not even going to respond to fat and old. I was hoping for a quick 300 laid.
-
04-19-26 15:29 #16470Senior Member

Posts: 368She's an opair so must be eating the American food
She's super nice! I'm just into super slim / skinny! 300 will get it done!
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





