Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 890 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 13346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13016

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom577  [View Original Post]
    Sun Spa is a nice time.
    Its kinda funny, the group Cleanup Kennedy, had a hard-on (no pun) for sun spa. They used to protest in front of that business.

    Somehow that's the only FS spa that survived.

    Sounds like the pressure on the license holder or landlord got to much and they all closed the same month. Never got the full details.

  2. #13015
    Tom577
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I thought all of the AMPs on Kennedy were gone. Looking on Google in preparation for heading down this weekend and noticed Sun Spa on Kennedy is back open (Also see that Orange Spa might be rebranded as Nature Therapy. They don't appear to be legit massage places since they still kept the same skeevy massage parlour motif. It's close to where I'm staying, so just curious if they are legit or still dens of iniquity.
    Sun Spa is a nice time.

  3. #13014

    Sun Spa & Nature Therapy

    I thought all of the AMPs on Kennedy were gone. Looking on Google in preparation for heading down this weekend and noticed Sun Spa on Kennedy is back open (Also see that Orange Spa might be rebranded as Nature Therapy. They don't appear to be legit massage places since they still kept the same skeevy massage parlour motif. It's close to where I'm staying, so just curious if they are legit or still dens of iniquity.

  4. #13013

    Anything close to JW downtown??

    I'll be visiting your fine city this week and staying at the JW on Water street. Anything and walkable if I need to get away from the conference for a wee bit.?

    Thanks much.

  5. #13012

    Cherry Blossom

    I haven't seen any CB posts in a while, probably not since my last one a few months ago. I know Mongers are hitting them up, I see your whips when I'm on my way out, LOL Start posting!

    A quick summary for about last three months:

    -Tina is still getting it done in south county, a Red Apple legend. I've seen her four times lately, sampled the whole menu: L1, BBBJ, CBJ, CFS.

    -Bella is the gold standard for her magic hands, just ask for slow / soft and she'll rock your world. While I've hit her up in the past for BBBJ, and have been offered FS, I'm all about that tease game, definitely worships the cock. My favorite by far.

    -Alice has stuck around longer than expected, though not sure if she's still there. Got her when she first showed up, tried going way above standard price points, learned the hard way you'll end up with nothing if you're looking to play that game. Purposely asked for her a few months later to see if she came back to reality, she has but just stuck to L1, didn't inquire about menu options.

    Its been about three weeks, I'm overdue. Tina / Bella have become the regulars over the last four years plus, so when they disappear for a month or three, they always end up back. Hopefully, they've picked up a new girl or two, will report back with updated info later.

    Be safe, monger on!

  6. #13011
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseToHome  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you got the wrong address. Sending you DM.
    Hey boss, can I get that address too? I heard it's North of 60 on John more / Parsons but haven't been by yet.

  7. #13010

    Full in box

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    OK man, I cleared it.
    Tried to DM.

  8. #13009

    Nuru

    Try here.

    Address: Smile Spa, 78X X Ulmerton.

    Ask for Abby. You won't get disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWork123  [View Original Post]
    Never tried nuru until now.

    Any good recommendations for someone who offers good Nuru experience?

  9. #13008

    Nuru

    Never tried nuru until now.

    Any good recommendations for someone who offers good Nuru experience?

  10. #13007

    Body Work Massage Therapy on North Dale Mabry

    Anyone have any intel on this place? I went in there one time and saw a beautiful woman named Grace.

  11. #13006

    Rh aita?

    AITA?

    I know we have talked about this in the past but damn, cmon.

    Went into RH in Brandon on my lunch break yesterday, 2 girls working but apparently were busy and had to wait 30 min.

    Girl comes in, petite body, 5/10 face. She asked what I wanted and wanted me to pay upfront. I typically I get 30 min, get a L1. This typically turns into a 3 minute massage, and a rushed L1, in and out in no more than 15 min. In the past it usually runs me 120-140 (60 house+tip). This has been standard for most AMP I have been to around here, girls are not the best quality and am always rushed, for this price I always leave feeling that it was not worth it.

    This time I told her I wanted a BJ, and offered 160. She said L1 for 160 BJ for 200. We went back and forth a little bit but she wanted at lease 180 (I am guessing).

    Ultimately, I ended up putting my undies back on and leaving without service because I did not feel any service would be worth the money. I am happy to pay 120-140 for good service L1 but I wouldn't even receive that.

    Now I feel these are incall prices for fully services QV, not a tug-factory-15 min-mechanical pop.

    I know everyone is willing to pay differently but IMO things have gotten "out of hand."

    Am I the asshole for not willing to pay more than 160 for a lackluster BJ?

    What are y'alls thoughts about recent pricing / service quality?

  12. #13005
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 30

    Queen Abby is Number One!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuisRider  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you had a blast.
    A blast is an understatement! Abby is a true service queen and she aims to please. I've seen her 5 times already and she just keep getting better and better every time.

  13. #13004
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 30

    Abby is a limited time offer.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreyrKamadeva  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Tampa in May and this definitely sounds like it made my list of places to visit! Thanks for the excellent review.
    Abby is only here for another week or two. She's off to Orlando in May. Catch her while you can, she's quite a treat!

  14. #13003
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, back in Tampa, which is becoming an equal to Orlando for me since I'm here just as much now. Saturday night I had an incredible time with Bella at smile but today I needed something a little different so I text the boss at one of my favorite Spanish agencies (off US 301) since Sophia had text me a couple days ago that she would be here and what an incredible time with her, I absolutely destroyed this woman in the best way possible this morning. The foreplay today was off the charts and lasted probably 20 minutes, which is not normal for me as I usually like to jump right into things.

    Anyway, I follow her sexy ass to the room, she's wearing her black silk nighty and I'm just watching that bubble ass bounce up and down as she's walking and just thinking of how good my dick's going to feel inside her. As we get to the room, we start some light kissing and then do some alcohol on both of our hands, which I appreciate because I like the girls that are super clean. I get the business out of the way and I start to peel that silk cover off her which exposes her beautiful body in skimpy orange / pink bikini and my dick jumps in my pants. What an incredible body on this Columbian. I spent the next 20 minutes, kissing her neck and ears, rubbing her ass all over my dick, alternating between me rubbing her pussy and her sucking dick and she even let me do a few minutes of standing P2P, which the Spanish girls usually don't allow but I did have her worked up. Then I laid on the bed and she worked me with a solid BBBJ and unless she's a really good actor, she seemed like she was really into it. But you know how it goes. LOL.

    I can't take it anymore and I'm ready to get to work so I asked for the cover and she rolls it on and I put her at the corner of the bed in my favorite position and enter. I start slow and deep on her, and she's so worked up. She's already grinding, trying to get me to go faster, but I stay the course and tease her for a little bit until I know she's close and then I start pumping her really good until she cums hard! Damn, this girl is sexy when she has an orgasm, her eyes shut and She's laid back making the sexiest little noises while she twitching with tremors. OK back at it again but this time I use my thumb and start playing with her love button while I'm digging deep in her and I see she's close again and I go to town on that thang! I think I'm hitting it too hard and she's trying to pull away but after I felt the wetness down below, I realize she's cumming again, which set me off and I filled the bag to the point it was about the bust. My favorite is doggy style with her and I didn't even make it to that today. Guess I'll have to go back this evening or tomorrow before I head back to Orlando. LOL.

    For the remaining balance of my time, we laid there rubbing each other while cuddled up tight, and we ended up falling asleep for a little while then I hopped up and we took a quick shower and got dressed and I was gone. I was there from 11:45 to 12:45 sweet sweet girl!

    I'm not done yet, I don't leave till tomorrow and I plan on making another stop tonight and tomorrow before I head back so if I have anything exciting, I'll definitely put it here. Stay safe guys.
    Dm? I have some businesses on 301 by cater to, that's right around my area.

  15. #13002
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer  [View Original Post]
    Name: Abby.

    Address: Smile Spa, 785 X Ulmerton.

    Appearance:

    Height: 5'1".

    Weight: About 100 pounds.

    Cup Size: Natural C's.

    Additional Details: Petite. Slender frame.

    Menu: BBBJ, CFS, DFK, CIM, GFE, 69, TS (table shower), DT (deepthroat), TUMA (tongue up my *.

    Elite, top-tier TUMA skills.

    Extra Menu: BBFS upgrade available for $.

    Price: $260 all in (80 house +180 tip). 1 hr.

    Session Details:

    Started with a wonderful table shower. Abby is very comfortable in the tub. Full body nuru-style slides, soaping herself up and pressing against you in all the right ways. Everything felt intentional and well-practiced.
    Sounds like you had a blast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape