Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 7010
-
04-21-26 20:06 #6830Regular Member

Posts: 19My big problem with that location is the parking is a little exposed on a main road that doesn't allow me to be more inconspicuous. I drive a bright yellow sports car, and lets just say I prefer if everyone in the two counties doesn't see my car parked at a gentlemen club. At least at PP your on a less traveled road and can park somewhat less exposed, and CA is even more out of the way and your not going to see a car parked there unless you are looking.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
That place where Secrets was is like taking out a billboard on Dale Mabry with my bright yellow car LOL.
-
04-21-26 15:05 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 402Dulce
Stopped by CA around 3. Met the well talked about Dulce. Here's my honest take. Colombian, so if you speak some Spanish, it will be more easily understood than the Cuban dialect. It's closer to what you learn in school. She speaks very little English. Early 30's. Really pretty face, six pack abs, really fit. Very well done man-mades. Booty was a little over done for my taste, I do prefer natural over implants. I'm more of a spinner type, but if you like a big man-made but on a petite woman, you'll like her. She is GFE, but sadly for me, the DFE was lacking. She is an over actor. The loud moans, it's all theatrical, she knows it's part of the business. For me a slight turn off. Plus a little too loud for my taste in a room where sound can carry out to the bar. I'm pretty sure everything is on the menu. I found daty, FIV, bbj, BBFS. And she hinted at Greek. I did not partake. Keep in mind, extra is extra. For me it was a mediocre experience, like a low budget, underproduced B film actress. I thought we she first sat down there was some real chemistry, but sadly that turned to very poor acting. Also, she does try the hand stroke, fake cock block move some girls will try, making you think you're getting a bbj or BBFS, but really keeping her hand in the way, but I straightened that shit out really quick. A quick jam into the tonsils and a hard slap to her arm to quick that shit. Anyway, that's my take. There are better performers in there, who all offer the same or better. Look up Estrella. Younger, just as hot, maybe not as big boobs, but perkier natural, just as fit, and when she finishes you, you will think you have run a marathon. She looks it hard, fast, and as rough as you can give. You need your sheathes, for sure.
-
04-21-26 14:26 #6828Regular Member

Posts: 12That would be interesting news for sure if there was a PPC or CA type place close to Pinellas county. My guess is they would be slam packed if those options and price were outside of an area no normal person would want to visit. Only one I've heard of is Atlantis, but it's nowhere near the same.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 14:02 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 120The Spot
Has anyone tried the spot yet? It is where secrets used to be, and I think it was opened by the folks at ppc.
-
04-21-26 11:38 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 544Countermeasures
There are three 24 hr planet fitness in the immediate vicinity. Just pop in there for a shower and change of clothes. But, before you go all mission impossible, consider telling your wife where you've been.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 20:22 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 326Class Act
Felt the need, went by CA for a beer this afternoon. Not a bad selection, sat down and ordered a beer next to this short latina; darker skin, great smile, nice assets, and an absolutely perfect latina booty.
Started rubbing on me and we got down to business quickly. In short order, took her to the back for the normal fee. Near-GFE. CBJ, CFS, but lots of dirty talk and DFK. Definite repeat if I see her at CA again.
Name was Leila, or Leela, or something like that. Not really. Sure. Her english isn't bad, so communicating shouldn't be hard for anyone. Good luck!
-
04-16-26 14:47 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 83CA at night = Marijuana smoke
CA at night is very heavy with marijuana smoke. This may not be a problem for some people, but I have no plausible explanation as to why I would smell like weed. I know a lot of the PP girls refuse to dance at CA for that very reason.
Originally Posted by Cubanomagic91
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 06:19 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 76It's the same if you go at night. The only difference at night time is $. You can negotiate more during the day, at night time when it's busy they tend to be more firm and you'll likely be at double.
Originally Posted by IronCity
[View Original Post]
PP is crowded at night and you have a lot to choose from. CA is less crowded but you'll have a smaller selection.
-
04-15-26 15:38 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 144CA and PPC
These reports only for day shift or is a general report for any time?
-
04-15-26 00:50 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 155Dulce have any photos? Thabks for all the reviews fella's looking forward to a visit one day.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 12:28 #6820Regular Member

Posts: 19Ppc / ca
Ali was a dark haired, thin girl with freckles. Kinda flat chested but had a cute ass.
Dulce had a nice rack, couldn't tell if they were man made or not but they were great looking, her ass was perfect. Had dark curly hair and was cute and all over top of me as soon as I walked in.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 22:52 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 83Is PPC's Ali the early 20's really skinny Cubana with man mades? If so she is on my to do list, just have not had the chance. She was actually staring at me across the bar when I came out of the booths with Carol.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
What is CA's Dulce age and body type like?
-
04-13-26 21:35 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 2154Go find and eat the Pasco or maybe the Tampa threads Maybe one of the utr forums for a girl called Rubi. She dances, is a white girl, with a big booty. I forgot who it is that was the gatekeeper of the digits, but I've seen her and I will say that she is damn good. My car in the backseat looked like a Mexican hopping car. The only issue I had with her at the time was her prices were super high. I think she has brought it down a bit. So you can get the stripper experience outside of the club with her.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 20:53 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 53Ppc
Thank you for taking the time to post the etiquette for a non Spanish speaker. Very much appreciated. The forum is amazing to see how folks like to help each other out.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 19:58 #6816Regular Member

Posts: 19Was there today as well
I was there today as well. Sat with Ali for awhile and she wanted to take my in the back and play. She was cute but a little too thin for me.
Ended up going to CA and Dulce was there. What an incredible body. We ended up going in the back and had our fun.
This was actually my first time doing anything like this and I enjoyed my experience. Will be returning eventually.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





