Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23797
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these girls don't have IDs let alone credit cards, so they can't post ads themselves and can't get rooms on their own.

    So some have guys set them up with that, and nothing more. Some guys are more involved, setting up the dates, or providing protection.

    So yeah, ranges from marketing managers, to booking manager, to full on pimp.
    I've had a couple girls tell me they don't have ID or a credit card. Both girls have mentioned a local guy who sets up their ad. He charges them 50 a day. if they don't pay, he takes it down.

    Keep in mind some girls will try to help girls get off the street. Aly has done this in the past. I’m not sure if she gets fee for setting up the ad.

  2. #23796
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Candy is new to Listcrawler, but looks like she's being used long after her expiration date. The description of her location makes it more than obvious she has the same manager as ugly ass Backdoor Aly. Ads like this make me think some Baltimore pimps go to homeless encampments and ply the women with small amounts of narcotics.
    Fucking hell she damn near looks like a zombie.

  3. #23795
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Candy is new to Listcrawler, but looks like she's being used long after her expiration date. The description of her location makes it more than obvious she has the same manager as ugly ass Backdoor Aly. Ads like this make me think some Baltimore pimps go to homeless encampments and ply the women with small amounts of narcotics.
    A lot of these girls don't have IDs let alone credit cards, so they can't post ads themselves and can't get rooms on their own.

    So some have guys set them up with that, and nothing more. Some guys are more involved, setting up the dates, or providing protection.

    So yeah, ranges from marketing managers, to booking manager, to full on pimp.

  4. #23794

    Stale Candy

    Candy is new to Listcrawler, but looks like she's being used long after her expiration date. The description of her location makes it more than obvious she has the same manager as ugly ass Backdoor Aly. Ads like this make me think some Baltimore pimps go to homeless encampments and ply the women with small amounts of narcotics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8690.jpg‎  

  5. #23793

    Re: Bri vs Bree

    Crofton Bri is spelled with a "I", and Millersville Bree is spelled with an "e". It's been this way. Go back to earlier post when she lived in Crofton. Somewhere along the way one person made the mistake of spelling her name wrong. Ever since we've tripped ever since. Only not long ago she started going by Breezy. We all could just address her as Kay sister Bri. Which is short Briana, which is her full name.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGable3  [View Original Post]
    Shit did it again. Lls.

  6. #23792

    My Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    We are discussing about Millersville Bree and not Crofton Bree (Slippery Bree).
    Shit did it again. Lls.

  7. #23791
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGable3  [View Original Post]
    Any good contact for her or her sister Kay? Both disappeared.
    We are discussing about Millersville Bree and not Crofton Bree (Slippery Bree).

  8. #23790

    Slippery Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    So she has a new guy that she's seeing. I think I was texting with him one night because it didn't seem like her words. Plus she wouldn't send me a picture. If it was Bree texting, she would have sent me a picture of her spread wide open. She hasn't responded in months though.
    Any good contact for her or her sister Kay? Both disappeared.

  9. #23789
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    The way the crawler works is it shows photos for the number. From any time in history. So if a new girl gets the number of an old girl. You will see photos of both.

    A lot of these girls use voip / app numbers and let them expire. So just go with the photos in the ad, and not the photos section.
    I always just assumed it was their pimp posting the ad and any of the archive photos that didn't match the girl in the ad were either other girls in his employ, or old ones. Either way, it's a red flag.

  10. #23788
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if this is a white or a black girl. The ad says it's a black girl who the photos show a white girl.
    The number is active now. She is black girl.

  11. #23787
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    Well said. Some of these girls don't / can't answer their phones when they're with clients.
    Some of the girls I hand them their phone and request they talk to the monger as I'm going at it. I'm going balls deep in silent mode.

  12. #23786

    Lollipop. Legit.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2405939448

    TL: DR - $. 2 for HH stay. Own spot in a chill area. 4 out of 5 BBJ. 4 out of 5 backshots. Hygiene way better than most. 100% recommend.

    Easy comms through text. Quoted. 9 for QV, $. 2 for HH, and $$ for HR. Extra sweets were available for the HR session only (body oil massage. Found out when I asked in person). Once there I get details on how to enter and everything is solid. Apartment complex nothing strange no bad vibes. Door opens and she's really bubbly. Convo out the gate and I'm in good spirits. Her crib is really clean and she's really welcoming. Head to the room and get situated. She had to handle something quick so I watched tv for like 5 minutes. She wasn't in a rush with me so that was definitely appreciated. Eventually the dream starts with a bbj that gets me going. A lot of head swirling movement and switches up the motions. Once I'm ready I strap up then get to doggy cause that's all I wanted. Ass is soft has some giggle to it. She took the pounding well. Threw it back sometimes (didn't matter to me I did my thing). Hygiene was SOLID compared to what I've been getting lately elsewhere. Eventually I blew in the bag. She let out a “whoo” and said she was getting hot with a little smile. I got offered wipes, then dipped. Locking her in she my new regular fasho.

  13. #23785
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if this is a white or a black girl. The ad says it's a black girl who the photos show a white girl.
    The way the crawler works is it shows photos for the number. From any time in history. So if a new girl gets the number of an old girl. You will see photos of both.

    A lot of these girls use voip / app numbers and let them expire. So just go with the photos in the ad, and not the photos section.

  14. #23784

    Tiny

    Well said. Some of these girls don't / can't answer their phones when they're with clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. She sees as many clients as she can, very high volume. She does not manage time or appointments well. She will have multiple clients showing up at the same time or back to back. That's why comms can be spotty. She's usually with a client. So if you want to see her you have to get there and wait. Be prepared to run into other mongers on your way in and out. Hell give them a high five LOL.

  15. #23783

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    I just assumed she was a fake.
    I made that same assumption. I was genuinely surprised when another hobbyist on this platform confirmed that she's a real provider. Those pics are impressive, but I was unwilling to drive to her supposed location without that confirmation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape