Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 13806
-
04-21-26 10:29 #13281Regular Member

Posts: 23Bp
This weekend I am thinking going to BP. When parking in that area do I need a sticker or something so I don't get towed. I'm from Indiana and anytime I go to Chicago I park in parking garage. Also, did the location change? I'm getting a few different locations. Inbox is open if anybody wants to help me out. One with stairs and one without stairs.
Stay safe.
-
04-21-26 03:03 #13280Senior Member

Posts: 53How was she in the DFK department? Did she kiss for real or just little pecks? Also what was the up charge for creampie?
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 00:17 #13279Senior Member

Posts: 282888888888
Skyhouse88,888club, Yang888. Maybe find another number to make the name unique? I know their grocery store is also called 88 Marketplace has a very nice sushi place inside.
Originally Posted by Yang888
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 18:05 #13278Senior Member

Posts: 936Ichigo
I've been waiting for a Japanese hottie and for my schedule to open up to see one. As soon as I saw Ichigo's pics, I knew I had to rush down there to see her before all the jobless perverts got to her. For those of you who saw Michi, I would put Ichigo on par with her looks, maybe even better. She's gorgeous.
I like this location better than the last. There's no stairs and parking is easier on the side of the block. Ichigo's English is just ok. Not the best but her looks and her personality make up for it. We took a shower together and then she gave me a little massage. Her little pussy is waxed beautifully and I ate her out like a pancake, ten minutes on one side and then ten minutes on the other, mostly on the cooter but a little on the pooter. She made little squeaky sounds here and there. It was enjoyable. She is sweet tasting. She tasted like those Hi Chew candies.
Honestly, then I was tired from working, and then rushing to get there and from traffic so I just laid down and let her suck for a while.
Then I had her ride me. Wasn't my best effort because I was standing all morning working and my legs were shot but she was happy to take the lead and rode me very well. I ended up nutting like that. I liked her because she was authentic and real during sex. That tells me she is fairly new. And that I'm (still) handsome.
It's not cheap but there's nothing on her level in this city right now that you can pie. A car payment but well worth it. I'm going to try and see her one more time before she leaves, but probably at night next time.
-
04-20-26 16:34 #13277Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28Mileage may vary
It's not much of a competition since I've only seen two of the girls, (Eva and Ming) but if you're looking strictly at relative curviness of their bodies, it's probably Ming. Couldn't go wrong with either though.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 13:47 #13276Senior Member

Posts: 262Curviest girl
Of the BP girls you seen on current rotation who is the curviest in a good way LOL.
Originally Posted by MadMod24
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 13:02 #13275Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 18Lisa 888 Club
Back in town for work and decided to take a lunch break to one of my new favorites, 888 Club. Asked if an Asian girl was available (they have both Asians and Latinas). Was told Lisa was available. I like the location as there are no nosey neighbors and the door is feet from the street. Doorman let me in and had me take off my shoes then led me upstairs. Lisa greeted me at the doorway. Her pics on the website are real albeit a little photoshopped. She is pretty, thin, natural B cups, and friendly. She was wearing a matching black bra and panty set with a silk robe. Greater me with some DFK while she groped my junk. Had me undress then off to the shower for a good scrubbing. Lots of attention to the boys and to the backside which really got me excited as a love a thorough rimming. She got down on her knees and gave me a very nice preview BBBJ with edging while she shotcwarm water up my ass. Delightful. Back to the room where we made out on the bed and I feasted on her natural B's. She really wanted to do her whole catbath thing which I find to be neutral. However when she got to the balance she had me get onto all fours and gave me an intense 5 minute rimming which almost had me blow on multiple occasions. I had to take two breaks. The main event was great. She can really gyrate those hops and was quite vocal. I asked if I could CIM to finish which she said yes to. I let her know when it was time and she took a full load. She played with it showing me my load. I actually though she was about to swallow it, but she eventually spit into some tissues. We cleaned up and said our goodbyes. Three bills and on my way I went. During our session we heard the girl next door getting railed. On my way downstairs I caught a glimpse of her and she was a smoking hot Latina. This was my second visit to 888 club and both times have been fantastic. Chicago521.com for booking.
-
04-20-26 12:15 #13274Senior Member

Posts: 32Checked my travel log it is near but not. Skyhouse88.com is their site.
Originally Posted by Dddubs2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 16:26 #13273Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28Eva BP - (Taking a Break)
In what will likely be my last review for a good while (probably the rest of the year), I went to see Eva one more time before she leaves as today was her last day at BP. I'll definitely go back to BP or try another location / service, but for now it makes sense to take a break for monetary purposes. I had actually already seen her a second time about a week ago and planned for other visits, but caught a cold and decided to wait until I got better. Given this was our third session, and perhaps because she was feeling generous, she offered me two hours, which I immediately said yes to. Perhaps it was a slow morning and so she knew we'd have plenty of time, but either way it was great to not have a rushed session. I went to take a solo shower while she got ready as she'd just woke up. Came back as she went to shower and we went at it from there when she came back to the room. The next hour and 40 minutes went by pretty quickly as we spent the time going with the flow and enjoying what came in the moment, or at least that's how I felt. At one point she offered bare again, which I was tempted to spring for, but respectfully declined. While we spent good deal of time intensely kissing, other notable acts performed included finger banging, rimming her ass, nipple play, oral sex, mish, cowgirl, and just chitchatting throughout. At one point we went to the bathroom again for mouthwash and almost started fucking in there, but went back to the room instead. We finished with time to spare and so just cuddled for the remainder of out time before showering again. Another review of Eva from a while back referred to their session as romantic in a sense, and I concur with that sentiment. I don't know if or when she'll be back, but I'll definitely go out of my way to see her again if she does.
-
04-19-26 16:20 #13272Senior Member

Posts: 150Location or website?
Is this place on Ashland? Do you know the website / number for this place?
Originally Posted by Yang888
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 12:46 #13271Senior Member

Posts: 339Our Korean Agency is https://good-heaven.com/.
Originally Posted by Plinkett
[View Original Post]
Otherwise for AMPs there's Professional Massage Therapy (referred to on the boards as Muffler) and Indy Spa on 10th St. Also White Rock Spa is new. Rundown as hell, but the opening act is a decent looking pair who work well together for a threesome.
-
04-19-26 01:32 #13270Regular Member

Posts: 16Indy recommendations
What places would you recommend in Indy? I tried sending a pm but your inbox is full, thanks.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 16:57 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 339Any info on the current group? Chloe looks about my speed.
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 15:33 #13268Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks boss for the info. Thank god I saw this.
Originally Posted by BigsKings
[View Original Post]
Traveled to Chicago for two days and saw this in time and went for Mia last night. Best Latina I have ever seen. And I have traveled around like crazy too.
She is very young, great face, like the lady from the tribe from Game of Thrones, no Joke.
I was ready to spend 300 for VIP one hour but she told me she doesn't do BBJ, so I just went for 220 one hour. Very much appreciate this honesty.
She is young, skinny, great looking, A cup natural. Her small boobs is going to be the only downside on her, but I don't care. Her pussy is deep by the way. Can take a lot.
According to the phone text they got 4 girls there but I was only able to see the other Asian Tina, who seems fine by the looks of it.
-
04-18-26 12:05 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 43I very much second this opinion. Latina some offer BBJ some doesn't even allow touch. That's why I prefer MMS or PPS that's good and honest for their service. If they don't offer VIP then I just pay the regular price. If they do then I will give a try. But still some times the girl just give one minute BBJ in VIP.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
Good thing about skyhouse is their price is transparent and usually the operator give correct information.











Reply With Quote





