Thread: Korean girls
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1167
-
04-21-26 07:42 #822Banned Member

Posts: 6Bella AsianLove
I had nothing to do this afternoon, so I went to AsianLove as I was told new girl Bella available so I booked her.
They changed to a new location, easy to find and access. I walked in and was greeted by Bella, who took me straight to the room. She was immediately very accommodating. After handling the business side of things, she started treating me like a king. Her body is smoking hot and her tits are nice and completely natural.
After a quick shower, she hopped up on the bed and began caressing my body, kissing me all over, and giving me some nice LFK. She rubbed her body all over mine, making me rock hard in no time. She then gave me one of the best BBBJs I've had in a long time. She paid excellent attention to the shaft and sucked my balls beautifully. She did this for about 15 minutes before standing up and rubbing her ass and pussy all over my cock.
After a little of that, she put on the cover and we started in CG. She rode me back and forth with great rhythm and then switched to ACG, which felt incredible. We then moved to mish, and she could really take a hard pounding. Her bouncing tits were almost too much for me, and it was very hard not to cum so I shot a massive load in the bag. There was absolutely zero rush during the entire session.
After cleaning up, I lay on the bed feeling completely drained. Usually I need 20-30 minutes to recover, but I was so damn attracted to her I got hard almost immediately again. She started with a HJ again and started blowing me. She asked if I wanted to fuck again, I absolutely did. With a new cover on, she rode me on the bed for about 10 min, after I popped again she got off Junior and laid on top of me and said "you crazy man, wow, so good. " I know it's all an illusion, but goddamn that woman made me feel special LOL.
-
04-20-26 22:26 #821Senior Member

Posts: 112Good Heaven, but Seoah is already gone.
Originally Posted by DtK6169
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 18:57 #820Regular Member

Posts: 6Where is this?
Originally Posted by Samarai
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 14:10 #819Senior Member

Posts: 32Seoah
I visited Seoah at GH Friday. Very petite, athletic body, pretty face. She is Korean, but kind of looks south asian. Anyway, very hot in my book. Service was beyond GFE. In fact it was PSE! Honestly, my best experience in the many years I have mongered. At the end we were sweaty and had to shower before leaving. Before I got out of the shower, Seoah tried to make me cum again!! She is so much fun and very sweet.
-
04-20-26 13:17 #818Senior Member

Posts: 2248Gh
Once you make an appt the booker will share the exact address. It's in an area along 65 between interchanges for 70 N and 65 N to Chicago.
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 09:50 #817Senior Member

Posts: 142Joye
I just signed up for GH over the weekend. So hopefully I will see Joye or Seoah yet this week. I hear there location is usually downtown somewhere is that correct? Just wanted to get a sense of how much time it will take to get there.
Originally Posted by JcMorpheus
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 09:15 #816Senior Member

Posts: 78Joye
Saw Joye from good heaven and wow she is a true petite / spinner. Like 4'9 with a cute face. Pics are accurate body wise. Small natural B's, tiny butt, small waist, and tight. BBBJ was better than most, no teeth and took her time. She's more of a slow and sensual GFE experience. She likes daty and lets you know how. Gets super wet. Yum. Her English is good and has a nice sense of humor. She's charming.
-
04-18-26 09:20 #815Senior Member

Posts: 126Asianlove bella
I visited with Bella yesterday. She's a very pretty girl. Short small stature but not petite. Nice natural b cups. She's very service oriented and was very GFE for me. I was hesitant to go at first because of the new location. But took a chance and went anyways. It's a nice house in the northeast area. I was told that they're only going to be there for a short period of time. It's a nice quiet neighborhood. I will definitely repeat as I like girls who give a great GFE experience. She speaks very good. English has a little bit of an accent so it's hard to understand her at times. My guess is she's somewhere between 30 and 40. As always, YMMV. Good luck out there gentlemen. The Booker told me to park on the street but the cleaner told me to park in the driveway. I was also told by the booker that they'll be Japanese girls coming in on the 27th or thereabouts.
-
04-17-26 22:51 #814Regular Member

Posts: 16Bella
Anyone have intel on Bella?
https://asianlove520.com/view/31759
-
04-17-26 07:22 #813Senior Member

Posts: 30Standard Elsewhere
This is standard operating procedure at most Asian apartment setups in Chicago, NYC, and elsewhere. We finally made it to the big leagues!
Originally Posted by HollowGrind
[View Original Post]
Edit: I've always wondered whether there was someone at GH for security; I thought the girls were taking a big risk if not.
-
04-16-26 18:40 #812Benojan99Guest
Yes
There's someone at the door screening visitors, which keeps the noise and distractions out. It feels very secure.
Originally Posted by HollowGrind
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 12:25 #811Regular Member

Posts: 16Asianlove
Seen posts saying a man greeted you at door. Is this correct?
-
04-14-26 18:03 #810Banned Member

Posts: 6Coco Asianlove
I've been out of the game for a while now since I changed jobs and moved to a new city. Recently, I read some reviews of Angela and came across a new agency whose setup was familiar to me. I contacted them, passed the screening, and finally booked my first appointment with Coco today. VIPs read on.
Greeted at the door by a GND type early 30's Chinese Girl, who was wearing a see-thru dress. Donation. Undressed, admired each other's bodies, and she dragged me into the bathroom by my schlong. Shower was more mutual body admiration, this girl is slim, around 5'3, tits are small Bs and kitty is shaved. Preview BBBJ in shower, and my preview of my boner to her. Good timing. Ha.
Back in the room, she wanted to start things with a massage, so face down I go, and receive a mix of catbath and sensual touches alternating between the 2. Then she lifted my ass and transitioned to a nice BBBJ. She cleaned my anal again, I knew rim was the next, I stopped her. Flipped and she continued the cat bath then went down to BBBJ, alternating between my love pork chop, my nipples and abs, and repeat.
I was ready and asked for the cover. She wanted to start in Mish, I thought maybe because of my size, would be an issue, but wasn't at all. She is pretty tight, and had no issue taking me. Played around in Mish and upright Mish moving legs around for different positions. The sideways Mish / sideways doggy got her and the sheets pretty wet. Sideways doggy turned into full doggy, and lazy doggy. Lazy doggy with her felt real good. Like real good.
Wanted back in Mish to watch her face quiver, and play with her nipples. She then hug fucked me pretty vigorously, digging her nails into my late and traps. And pop.
She cleaned me up. We settled into some pillow talk, with broken English then escorted me at the door. Nice session and nice girl overall, would repeat.
-
04-13-26 20:58 #809Senior Member

Posts: 170Wow!
Rosies body is amazing. Among the best I have ever seen. I have been impressed by the quality ladies of GH. I asked her if she would return to Indy but I got the impression she already had her tour planned out.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
04-13-26 17:59 #808Regular Member

Posts: 6Coco AsianLove
Any intel about Coco?











Reply With Quote





