Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1159
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #829

    Sky

    Walking into Sky's room, I was hit by her sparkly outfit hugging every curve, her tits straining against the fabric and her petite frame sporting a divine ass. Her kiss was a promise, and suddenly my clothes were off. In the bathroom, her magical hands washed me with luxurious soap, her touch both professional and intimate.

    After our shower, she insisted on drying my entire body with a tenderness that made me feel cherished. Lying on her bed, enveloped in her scent, I was at her mercy. Her warm breath on my ass sent electric shivers through me as my hands explored her perfect, round body.

    Then came the nuru. She poured warm, slippery gel over my back, then herself, sliding on top of me. Her slick skin gliding against mine was unreal, her breasts tracing patterns as she moved with artistic precision. When she spread me open, her tongue explored with expertise. Rimming me with slow, deliberate circles, licking my balls, teasing that sensitive spot behind them, then returning to probe my ass until I was seeing stars.

    Flipping me over, she poured more gel on my chest and slid against me, her slick hand stroking while her mouth sucked my nipple. She lifted my leg, rimming me from this new angle while her other hand teased my dick to impossible hardness. Then came the blowjob. Calling it that doesn't do it justice. Her deepthroat skills were legendary, taking me all the way in, working her throat muscles between deep suction and teasing tongue action, prolonging the pleasure until I was on the edge of insanity.

    When she mounted me in reverse cowgirl, I watched her perfect ass bouncing as she slammed onto my cock. Grabbing her hips, I was in awe as she took control. Spinning to face me, she kissed me while grinding her hips in a rhythm that had us gasping. I sat up to suck her nipples as she rode me.

    In missionary, she wrapped her legs tight, pulling me deeper. I started slow, then pounded into her hard and fast to her moans. Flipping her for doggy, I grabbed her hips and went at it with everything. A few more deep thrusts and we both fell over the edge, collapsing in a tangle of limbs and sweat, completely spent but utterly satisfied.

    Overall I would see Sky again, very service oriented true pro.

  2. 04-24-26 13:03


  3. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingDan  [View Original Post]
    Is there a particular reason you would not repeat?
    Price to performance and looks.

  4. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sky yesterday. Very good BBBJ, bls, rimming, big ish soft boobs that were perfect for Russian. Performance wise she took a pounding, BBFS available, but I didn't partake. Body is thick, breasts feel real, butt is not. Would not repeat. Had a better time at an AMP recently for $2. 4, minus the shower.
    Is there a particular reason you would not repeat?

  5. #826

    Sky

    Saw Sky yesterday. Very good BBBJ, bls, rimming, big ish soft boobs that were perfect for Russian. Performance wise she took a pounding, BBFS available, but I didn't partake. Body is thick, breasts feel real, butt is not. Would not repeat. Had a better time at an AMP recently for $2. 4, minus the shower.

  6. #825

    Bella

    Took the opportunity to Visit Bella Today. She is a beautiful Lady. Her Face is better than the filtered version. Great Natural C's and slim Body. Definite Spinner type. She greeted me in a Robe with cleavage showing slightly. Immediate warm hug and DFK. She knows how to use her tongue! Took me to the Shower for usual clean and tease. Lots of soapy fun for both of us and more DFK. Dried off and to the Bedroom. Amazing BBBJ. One of the best I've had. Started with the Boys and sucked and licked them for a few minutes before going to my shaft. At least ten minutes of sloppy head and crazy tongue play. I don't believe She swallows. But I don't know. Mounted me in RCG and ground one out until She came. Got off and bent over the Bed for Me. Amazing in Standing Doggy, very tight with realistic moaning. She came a couple more times and I popped in bag. She is worth it just for the Oral! She is here for one more week. Go see Her, you will not regret it. I will be back before She goes.

  7. #824

    Bella

    I recently had the pleasure of visiting Bella and it was truly an exceptional experience from start to finish.

    The session began with a refreshing shower. Bella herself was incredibly welcoming and warm. She greeted me with a genuine smile that instantly made me feel like a valued guest rather than just another appointment. One of the first things that stood out to me was how fluent she is in English. She is also a truly beautiful person, with a radiant presence.

    Place was neat and clean.

    I am already looking forward to my next visit!

  8. #823

    Anyone seen Bella at AsianLove recently?

    Hey guys, thinking about seeing Bella soon. Read some good things about her service and attitude on here, but I've been burned by fake pics before. Can anyone confirm if she actually looks like her ads? Appreciate any intel.

  9. #822

    Bella AsianLove

    I had nothing to do this afternoon, so I went to AsianLove as I was told new girl Bella available so I booked her.

    They changed to a new location, easy to find and access. I walked in and was greeted by Bella, who took me straight to the room. She was immediately very accommodating. After handling the business side of things, she started treating me like a king. Her body is smoking hot and her tits are nice and completely natural.

    After a quick shower, she hopped up on the bed and began caressing my body, kissing me all over, and giving me some nice LFK. She rubbed her body all over mine, making me rock hard in no time. She then gave me one of the best BBBJs I've had in a long time. She paid excellent attention to the shaft and sucked my balls beautifully. She did this for about 15 minutes before standing up and rubbing her ass and pussy all over my cock.

    After a little of that, she put on the cover and we started in CG. She rode me back and forth with great rhythm and then switched to ACG, which felt incredible. We then moved to mish, and she could really take a hard pounding. Her bouncing tits were almost too much for me, and it was very hard not to cum so I shot a massive load in the bag. There was absolutely zero rush during the entire session.

    After cleaning up, I lay on the bed feeling completely drained. Usually I need 20-30 minutes to recover, but I was so damn attracted to her I got hard almost immediately again. She started with a HJ again and started blowing me. She asked if I wanted to fuck again, I absolutely did. With a new cover on, she rode me on the bed for about 10 min, after I popped again she got off Junior and laid on top of me and said "you crazy man, wow, so good. " I know it's all an illusion, but goddamn that woman made me feel special LOL.

  10. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by DtK6169  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?
    Good Heaven, but Seoah is already gone.

  11. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarai  [View Original Post]
    I visited Seoah at GH Friday. Very petite, athletic body, pretty face. She is Korean, but kind of looks south asian. Anyway, very hot in my book. Service was beyond GFE. In fact it was PSE! Honestly, my best experience in the many years I have mongered. At the end we were sweaty and had to shower before leaving. Before I got out of the shower, Seoah tried to make me cum again!! She is so much fun and very sweet.
    Where is this?

  12. #819

    Seoah

    I visited Seoah at GH Friday. Very petite, athletic body, pretty face. She is Korean, but kind of looks south asian. Anyway, very hot in my book. Service was beyond GFE. In fact it was PSE! Honestly, my best experience in the many years I have mongered. At the end we were sweaty and had to shower before leaving. Before I got out of the shower, Seoah tried to make me cum again!! She is so much fun and very sweet.

  13. #818

    Gh

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I just signed up for GH over the weekend. So hopefully I will see Joye or Seoah yet this week. I hear there location is usually downtown somewhere is that correct? Just wanted to get a sense of how much time it will take to get there.
    Once you make an appt the booker will share the exact address. It's in an area along 65 between interchanges for 70 N and 65 N to Chicago.

  14. #817

    Joye

    I just signed up for GH over the weekend. So hopefully I will see Joye or Seoah yet this week. I hear there location is usually downtown somewhere is that correct? Just wanted to get a sense of how much time it will take to get there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    Saw Joye from good heaven and wow she is a true petite / spinner. Like 4'9 with a cute face. Pics are accurate body wise. Small natural B's, tiny butt, small waist, and tight. BBBJ was better than most, no teeth and took her time. She's more of a slow and sensual GFE experience. She likes daty and lets you know how. Gets super wet. Yum. Her English is good and has a nice sense of humor. She's charming.

  15. #816

    Joye

    Saw Joye from good heaven and wow she is a true petite / spinner. Like 4'9 with a cute face. Pics are accurate body wise. Small natural B's, tiny butt, small waist, and tight. BBBJ was better than most, no teeth and took her time. She's more of a slow and sensual GFE experience. She likes daty and lets you know how. Gets super wet. Yum. Her English is good and has a nice sense of humor. She's charming.

  16. #815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Asianlove bella

    I visited with Bella yesterday. She's a very pretty girl. Short small stature but not petite. Nice natural b cups. She's very service oriented and was very GFE for me. I was hesitant to go at first because of the new location. But took a chance and went anyways. It's a nice house in the northeast area. I was told that they're only going to be there for a short period of time. It's a nice quiet neighborhood. I will definitely repeat as I like girls who give a great GFE experience. She speaks very good. English has a little bit of an accent so it's hard to understand her at times. My guess is she's somewhere between 30 and 40. As always, YMMV. Good luck out there gentlemen. The Booker told me to park on the street but the cleaner told me to park in the driveway. I was also told by the booker that they'll be Japanese girls coming in on the 27th or thereabouts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape