Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36437
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her for many dates, bbj, cfs, one of the better bbjs out there right now. She stays with Talia. Book with confidence. Age is little off.
    Spent some time with Talia on Sunday and this chick was in the room. She seemed pretty chilled. Cute in the face and decent spinner body. May give her a try soon.

  2. #36436

    She's on midlo

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone had seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/989667350047

    Thanks.
    I've seen her for many dates, bbj, cfs, one of the better bbjs out there right now. She stays with Talia. Book with confidence. Age is little off.

  3. #36435
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy19  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/825400248580

    Considering it but figured I'd ask first.
    She's from Fayetteville, had a very bad experience with her over a decade ago and from the looks of these pics not much has changed.

  4. #36434

    Genuinely confused

    Is this chick trolling? Her profile is unhinged and the pricing and rules are bizarre. Body is dumpy. If one of y'all is paying 2 stacks for 12 minutes of carplay you deserve to be separated from your money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206021177

  5. #36433

    Anyone seen her?

    I was curious if anyone had seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/989667350047

    Thanks.

  6. #36432

    Leah

    Was out of game for sometime. Anyone still have contact with Leah (I think that is her name), a bbw who worked from a motel near rosies? I have her old number ending 5445. Is she still in service?

  7. #36431

    Baltimore

    Anyone have recent experience or referrals in Baltimore? TIA.

  8. #36430

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/825400248580

    Considering it but figured I'd ask first.

  9. #36429

    Petersburg Sarah

    For those asking, Sarah is posting again https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/717092344382.

  10. #36428

    Turkish Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody recently dreamed with this woman? I would like to try it but I need to know if it's worth it because $$ for 10 minutes is crazy.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/205840804#.
    I've seen her but not recently. The location is alright, a neighborhood off semmes. The pictures are accurate and she was nice but her bed was an air mattress. Also everything's covered and she will set a timer. DATY is available for extra. Overall too high to me so didn't repeat.

  11. #36427

    Big Booty Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Did Judy (Jessica) get busted for drugs? I was going to see her for another dream today and noticed she hasn't posted in a few days. I was checking out the arrest reports for Henrico and saw a entry for a girl named Jessica who looked a lot like Judy. It was not under the prostitution section but the narcardics / drugs section. Any intel on Judy?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/508050135798

    Today!

  12. #36426

    Hailee

    Hailee is on vacation in chesterfield if anyone was trying to hit her phone up.

  13. #36425

    Turkish Rae

    Have anybody recently dreamed with this woman? I would like to try it but I need to know if it's worth it because $$ for 10 minutes is crazy.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/205840804#.

  14. #36424

    70?

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Pepper is easy to haggle with. When I'm in the area I'll usually hit her up and end up shooting down her throat for 7 O.
    You haggle her down to 70 for bbjcimws?? How you do that? I've been looking for more reasonably priced headhunters who can swallow a load with no issue.

  15. #36423
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Delilah is looking for some new and old regulars for some fun this week. If you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu. Pretty sure she's available all the time unless she's actually getting sleep LOL.
    She's available if anyone is looking for some fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape