Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 7018
-
04-21-26 14:02 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 120The Spot
Has anyone tried the spot yet? It is where secrets used to be, and I think it was opened by the folks at ppc.
-
04-21-26 11:38 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 544Countermeasures
There are three 24 hr planet fitness in the immediate vicinity. Just pop in there for a shower and change of clothes. But, before you go all mission impossible, consider telling your wife where you've been.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 20:22 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 326Class Act
Felt the need, went by CA for a beer this afternoon. Not a bad selection, sat down and ordered a beer next to this short latina; darker skin, great smile, nice assets, and an absolutely perfect latina booty.
Started rubbing on me and we got down to business quickly. In short order, took her to the back for the normal fee. Near-GFE. CBJ, CFS, but lots of dirty talk and DFK. Definite repeat if I see her at CA again.
Name was Leila, or Leela, or something like that. Not really. Sure. Her english isn't bad, so communicating shouldn't be hard for anyone. Good luck!
-
04-16-26 14:47 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 83CA at night = Marijuana smoke
CA at night is very heavy with marijuana smoke. This may not be a problem for some people, but I have no plausible explanation as to why I would smell like weed. I know a lot of the PP girls refuse to dance at CA for that very reason.
Originally Posted by Cubanomagic91
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 06:19 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 76It's the same if you go at night. The only difference at night time is $. You can negotiate more during the day, at night time when it's busy they tend to be more firm and you'll likely be at double.
Originally Posted by IronCity
[View Original Post]
PP is crowded at night and you have a lot to choose from. CA is less crowded but you'll have a smaller selection.
-
04-15-26 15:38 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 144CA and PPC
These reports only for day shift or is a general report for any time?
-
04-15-26 00:50 #6832Senior Member

Posts: 155Dulce have any photos? Thabks for all the reviews fella's looking forward to a visit one day.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 12:28 #6831Regular Member

Posts: 19Ppc / ca
Ali was a dark haired, thin girl with freckles. Kinda flat chested but had a cute ass.
Dulce had a nice rack, couldn't tell if they were man made or not but they were great looking, her ass was perfect. Had dark curly hair and was cute and all over top of me as soon as I walked in.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 22:52 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 83Is PPC's Ali the early 20's really skinny Cubana with man mades? If so she is on my to do list, just have not had the chance. She was actually staring at me across the bar when I came out of the booths with Carol.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
What is CA's Dulce age and body type like?
-
04-13-26 21:35 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 2154Go find and eat the Pasco or maybe the Tampa threads Maybe one of the utr forums for a girl called Rubi. She dances, is a white girl, with a big booty. I forgot who it is that was the gatekeeper of the digits, but I've seen her and I will say that she is damn good. My car in the backseat looked like a Mexican hopping car. The only issue I had with her at the time was her prices were super high. I think she has brought it down a bit. So you can get the stripper experience outside of the club with her.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 20:53 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 53Ppc
Thank you for taking the time to post the etiquette for a non Spanish speaker. Very much appreciated. The forum is amazing to see how folks like to help each other out.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 19:58 #6827Regular Member

Posts: 19Was there today as well
I was there today as well. Sat with Ali for awhile and she wanted to take my in the back and play. She was cute but a little too thin for me.
Ended up going to CA and Dulce was there. What an incredible body. We ended up going in the back and had our fun.
This was actually my first time doing anything like this and I enjoyed my experience. Will be returning eventually.
Originally Posted by Pyrolysis
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 18:51 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 83PPC Day Shift
PPC Monday day shift. Enjoyed my time with Carla, I'm usually not one to repeat but I will make sure to see her again. We were banging into walls and I think I enjoyed her the most out all my previous PPC and CA girls. 23 years old Cubana. Slim but curvy in all the right places. CBJ skills are excellent, breasts are natural C'a, kitty is tight and very wet. No DFK. $150 to Carla, $20 to the club for the booth.
Wanted to throw some tips out, especially for any non Spanish speakers or out of towners. PPC is mainly Hispanic clientele, so any Spanish helps.
Don't wait for the girls to cold approach you, make sure to circle the bar and sit with the one you want. Just order a beer. Don't buy the girl any drinks or offer or anything. Her job is to rub your cock through your pants and to coax you into the back.
The girls will ask you if you have been to the club before, don't answer yes or no. If you are in PPC, then you normally like to spend time in CA. Vice versa, if you are in CA, then you are PPC regular. "Me gusta ir a Class Act / Me gusta ir a Pink Pussycat".
Phonetically:
"meh GOOS-tah eer ah Class Act".
"meh GOOS-tah eer ah Pink Pussycat".
This tells the girls that you're familiar with the pricing structure of both clubs and will negate the need for haggling without bringing up money. The only thing you should tell them before heading back is "Ciento Cincuenta para Todo".
Phonetically:
"see-EN-toe seen-KWEN-tah PAH-rah TOH-doe".
Enjoy yourself in the booth. Don't tip her afterwards.
If you intend to repeat with the same girl, maybe sit down for some small talk afterwards and buy her a water or a drink while you enjoy another beer.
If you intend to go another round with another girl in the club, just cut the first girl loose right away and go find your next girl to sit with.
-
04-13-26 02:32 #6825Regular Member

Posts: 19White girls
Any clubs around here with more white girls than Cuban or Spanish? I don't mind them but prefer a white girl with a big booty if that's possible around here.
-
04-11-26 02:31 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 72Emperors
What's the VIP private rooms like?? What's the total estimated damage with house fees to try to relax with one of these fine entrepreneurs or entertainers there??









Reply With Quote





