Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 17923
-
04-23-26 00:07 #17443Senior Member

Posts: 344Tatted up Petite-?
Can anyone make out what was just said here? I read the post and I re-read it. I have no idea what DK is talking about. Other than that, he has seen her between 7 and 615 times.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
She left tonight and his birthday is coming up. He is looking for recommendations. DK, I hope you have a Happy Birthday.
-
04-22-26 21:16 #17442Senior Member

Posts: 156Tatted up petite
Sorry couldn't get back to everyone in inbox, Saw her earlier said last night is tonight, saw her about 615 or 614 times just kidding but more like. Seven, it's her last night in lex would reach out be. Four she's the. One that got away haha I saw her before. Nine and she usually pretty responsive, my birthdays coming up would appreciate any recommendations for Thursday!
-
04-22-26 15:50 #17441Senior Member

Posts: 358Texted a few times, no response. She even just posted, still nothing.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 15:44 #17440Senior Member

Posts: 281Bbbj milf 45
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...m/455251347556
Anyone dreamed of this red-lipped sexy **** offering BBBJ's on a shoe-string rate. Just curious, and of course, vetting authenticity,,, if there was ever any to begin with. Two ad's in one day, and the usual mix a roo in info posted by them. Not expecting much. Stay safe. Best, pf.
-
04-21-26 18:41 #17439Senior Member

Posts: 133Mia
The 2nd one is Mia and I know she's real, although I've never saw her personally. But I posted about her the last time she was around which was about a year ago and a few senior members hit me back on her.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 17:22 #17438Senior Member

Posts: 358Latinas
I know they were a topic a bit ago. I've found these two to possibly be real?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...gton/206091508
Starts at 120 (not sure if she's been discussed or not.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...gton/206126473
Starts at 200 (again not sure if she's been discussed or not.).
I tried this chick named Bety last year and that was one of the most mechanical experiences I've ever had. Also it seems there might be an Asian instead? I've only seen sensual kim and she was nice and very fake flirty, but let's just say we've all smashed each other with her LOL.
-
04-21-26 10:01 #17437Senior Member

Posts: 133Tasty?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...6/804811306378
Has anyone seen this one yet? She's been posting for a few weeks now.
-
04-20-26 22:34 #17436Senior Member

Posts: 34Riley, Preggo
Any idea if she's still able to produce milk?
Originally Posted by Freeman552
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 18:57 #17435Senior Member

Posts: 133Real
I saw her a while back when she was preggo. She was fun, but then she pissed me off with her communication. I tried to set something a couple other times which she confirmed and then ghosted me for a couple of hours which I don't have a couple of hours to wait on text so I left her alone. It might be better now. But she's definitely real.
Originally Posted by GreeneDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 17:43 #17434Senior Member

Posts: 88Riley
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/691072637096
Has anyone seen Riley? Is she legit?
I seem to get her mixed up with Lady Legend for some reason.
-
04-20-26 17:39 #17433Senior Member

Posts: 63That's Mia
I've seen Mia a couple times for her greek option. She was okay but a little out of it both times I saw her. She use to be a stripper and her body is still in pretty good shape.
Originally Posted by ColdStream
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 15:17 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 132Information required?
I'm after a reliable girl for an outcall for a three-way with me and my girlfriend? Been talking to a few possibilities, and this girl caught my eye? Been messaging with her, and seems like good fun, her list of likes is ok with me, as usual her donation rate, I've not been able to find anything out about her on here? Anyone have any experience? Or a recommendation for another sorta 'alt' girl very bisexual type?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/089998187818
Thanks in advance.
-
04-20-26 13:36 #17431Senior Member

Posts: 58Not into trans but I got a friend who's BI That frequents skip he knows her She will cash and dash you hardcore for my BI members be aware.
Originally Posted by Freeman552
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 13:31 #17430Senior Member

Posts: 58I recently seen her Friday She was okay body's nice ass looks good in doggy style very mid very short BBJ said she had surgery on her jaw and can't do it for long kept wanting to switch positions maybe because I'm too tall Who knows is she worth it yeah I guess if you're in a pinch and want to spend it 6/10.
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 07:12 #17429Senior Member

Posts: 50Re: Anna
Pics are accurate, communication is great. Service was good. I will repeat, but she's not a regular.
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




