Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1159
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1159

    Faye high mileage club

    Quote Originally Posted by Themovingthumb  [View Original Post]
    I've been going in to Sparkys over the last few months on Fri / Sat day shift (sometimes other days). After reading a lot from ArmyChoc and Dmizzle I've tried to start with sliding it to the side and if they are okay with that then pull out jr. I'd say 70% of the time that has worked but I have had a few where they are not down with it and one where they ended the dance immediately (very understandably) . I guess I don't know enough yet to see if its going to pan out. I have had a couple times where it feels like I am getting swindled out of money, probably cause I am a little younger they tell me to give them more then just the costs of the dances.

    A few questions I have that would help me out. Once you are getting a private dance are you asking them if they are okay with specific things or do you just test the waters until they make it know they are good or not? Does anyone have a recommendation of a girl or two that is pretty down that works those day shifts regularly? Cause the one or two I have found are not reliably there.
    There is no simple answer or SOP. Being a regular and getting to know the girls can be a bonus but quite honestly most of my scores have come from girls I've never seen before. With the exception of the DHP and RYC nothing can be taken for granted with these girls. It's the girls and what they have going on at the moment, your game, their bills, security that day and 10 other factors all come into play. If 2 or 3 of those factors align you're usually golden.

    The best advice I can give you is to put your time in and develope your game. I'm sure Choc and Miz will agree. Game recognizes game. Don't be afraid to cut one off after one dance but try her again another night because her mood and her circumstances will change. As always YMMV.

  2. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan  [View Original Post]
    In everyone's opinion which is better? Also what are dance prices and can you touch in the couch dance area.
    Victoria's 20 a dance, Secrets 25 a dance.

    Touching is more per dancer and YMMV based on your vibe with them.

    Which is better depends on what you are looking for. Weekdays Victoria's hands down is better to me. More Dancers, and more activity.

    Weekdays Secrets does not have a DJ and the stage seems to be a up to the dancers. Sounds like the dancers have to come in during the week to be allowed to work weekends.

    Weekends I have had a good time at both.

    Personally never had extras, but some dancers are friendlier than others. Wouldn't go expecting what others talk about Sparky's.

  3. #1157

    Secrets vs Victorias

    In everyone's opinion which is better? Also what are dance prices and can you touch in the couch dance area.

  4. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been in a min so I don't what girls is in rotation currently. But to your other question My method has always been to just test the method, Go with the ride and see where it goes. You usually will get a good ideal of what the girls is down for halfway through the 1st song. But Again if you don't feel like you gone get anywhere don't be afraid to end the Dance, No need to waste money just move onto the next girl.
    Thanks for the recommendations man. I'll continue my research LOL.

  5. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Themovingthumb  [View Original Post]
    I've been going in to Sparkys over the last few months on Fri / Sat day shift (sometimes other days). After reading a lot from ArmyChoc and Dmizzle I've tried to start with sliding it to the side and if they are okay with that then pull out jr. I'd say 70% of the time that has worked but I have had a few where they are not down with it and one where they ended the dance immediately (very understandably) . I guess I don't know enough yet to see if its going to pan out. I have had a couple times where it feels like I am getting swindled out of money, probably cause I am a little younger they tell me to give them more then just the costs of the dances.

    A few questions I have that would help me out. Once you are getting a private dance are you asking them if they are okay with specific things or do you just test the waters until they make it know they are good or not? Does anyone have a recommendation of a girl or two that is pretty down that works those day shifts regularly? Cause the one or two I have found are not reliably there.
    I haven't been in a min so I don't what girls is in rotation currently. But to your other question My method has always been to just test the method, Go with the ride and see where it goes. You usually will get a good ideal of what the girls is down for halfway through the 1st song. But Again if you don't feel like you gone get anywhere don't be afraid to end the Dance, No need to waste money just move onto the next girl.

  6. #1154

    Sparkys Newcomer

    I've been going in to Sparkys over the last few months on Fri / Sat day shift (sometimes other days). After reading a lot from ArmyChoc and Dmizzle I've tried to start with sliding it to the side and if they are okay with that then pull out jr. I'd say 70% of the time that has worked but I have had a few where they are not down with it and one where they ended the dance immediately (very understandably) . I guess I don't know enough yet to see if its going to pan out. I have had a couple times where it feels like I am getting swindled out of money, probably cause I am a little younger they tell me to give them more then just the costs of the dances.

    A few questions I have that would help me out. Once you are getting a private dance are you asking them if they are okay with specific things or do you just test the waters until they make it know they are good or not? Does anyone have a recommendation of a girl or two that is pretty down that works those day shifts regularly? Cause the one or two I have found are not reliably there.

  7. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja910  [View Original Post]
    Looking through the forum. Hoping to stop into Sparky's soon while passing through. Like everyone else has said Sparky's can be hit or miss.

    I sure do miss Mickeys then Drunk Horse Pub in Fayetteville and Fantails in Myrtle. The good Ole days!
    Me too! Great clubs in the past. Did the club that Misty opened near Sparkys close?

  8. #1152

    Reminiscing

    Looking through the forum. Hoping to stop into Sparky's soon while passing through. Like everyone else has said Sparky's can be hit or miss.

    I sure do miss Mickeys then Drunk Horse Pub in Fayetteville and Fantails in Myrtle. The good Ole days!

  9. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyChoc  [View Original Post]
    Dmizzle is spot on. You have to get to know the landscape. One visit a month or every couple months is a crap shoot. You never know who is going to be in there. I went in on Sunday, there was a small fine spinner who gave a nice "dick out Dance" (that's my name for it LOL). I asked her how long she has been working there and she said 3 years. I never seen her before so you never know who is going to be there when you go in.

    Sparkys has a lot of rotating dancers that don't live in Fayetteville, so they are there on certain days and some go once or twice a month randomly to make some money. There has been several times I went in and walked right back out because it sucked. But I can say, when you get there at the right time, you will have a good time.

    On Monday I went in and there were 5 girls working, 3 were down with the "dick out dance". 1 was good for full service, 1 has good for HJ. 1 was good for just the skin on skin grind.

    Good luck but Sparkys has the best mileage of all the clubs in Fayetteville.
    Most Def if you listen to me Absolutely 100% listen to ArmyChoc. Bro has the most experience out of anybody in Sparkys. I myself have been through all the Emotions of Sparkys LOL just look back on my earlier posts about Sparkys. I done been Scammed, I have struck out plenty of times meaning I Just picked the wrong dancer who wasnt down for anything. I done got the FS dancer quite a few times, The HJ dancer quite a few times, The "Dick out Dancer", The Skin on Skin Grind, Done had the Dancer that let you FIV, Done also caught quite a Handful of Dancers that I builded a more personal Relationship with OTC for Free fun that I still stay in touch with to this very Day. You win some you lose some just got stick with the plan and don't give up.

  10. #1150

    Once a month is not enough to have a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    LOL one persons experince does not mean others experince the same thing. Keep that in mind brother when you visit these clubs.
    Dmizzle is spot on. You have to get to know the landscape. One visit a month or every couple months is a crap shoot. You never know who is going to be in there. I went in on Sunday, there was a small fine spinner who gave a nice "dick out Dance" (that's my name for it LOL). I asked her how long she has been working there and she said 3 years. I never seen her before so you never know who is going to be there when you go in.

    Sparkys has a lot of rotating dancers that don't live in Fayetteville, so they are there on certain days and some go once or twice a month randomly to make some money. There has been several times I went in and walked right back out because it sucked. But I can say, when you get there at the right time, you will have a good time.

    On Monday I went in and there were 5 girls working, 3 were down with the "dick out dance". 1 was good for full service, 1 has good for HJ. 1 was good for just the skin on skin grind.

    Good luck but Sparkys has the best mileage of all the clubs in Fayetteville.

  11. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramin  [View Original Post]
    Sparkys sucked. Handful of scamming black chicks.
    LOL one persons experince does not mean others experince the same thing. Keep that in mind brother when you visit these clubs.

  12. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by Packerman  [View Original Post]
    I usually do a Fayetteville run once the weather warms for good on my bike. Probably in May.
    Sparkys sucked. Handful of scamming black chicks.

  13. #1147

    Sparkys.

    I usually do a Fayetteville run once the weather warms for good on my bike. Probably in May.

    Quote Originally Posted by StainGlass  [View Original Post]
    This is only for the Seniors who have a long history, including previous posts about Sparkys.

    Would love to meet any of you and buy you a drink or play pool (I'm horrible at pool anyways). If possible, please DM me.

    SG.

  14. #1146

    Interested to meet up in Sparkys / Fayetteville?

    This is only for the Seniors who have a long history, including previous posts about Sparkys.

    Would love to meet any of you and buy you a drink or play pool (I'm horrible at pool anyways). If possible, please DM me.

    SG.

  15. #1145
    My bad fellas I'm just now getting to clearing my Inbox hit me up tho.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape