Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5353
    I knew I was right in my suspicions in that someone else was texting and scheduling on her behalf. I wasn't tripping when I was reading the text messages, thinking "this doesn't even read like how Barbie talks. " Fortunately, like Lemonsauc, I've been able to see Barbie multiple times. But also like others on the forum, communication was spotty too often to not go unnoticed. Those girls keep using these texting apps that get numbers restricted due to too many messages. On two different sessions, specifically, I ultimately got texted from a different number to complete the meetup, because the original numbers got restricted / blocked, and couldnt send out any new messages on their end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonsauc  [View Original Post]
    I have had luck seeing her. Three days in a row haha. She is that good. The second time I was set to see her, I was texted from her number that asked to meet at 7 pm instead of our scheduled time because " I want to let her sleep as long as possible". When I asked her about it in person, she mentioned that it's mostly her that uses her number but someone else might set up appointments from time to time.

    Anyway, that's a long winded way of saying that I haven't experienced the ghosting and have had luck seeing her. She mentioned she was going to be out of town this week.

  2. #5352

    Hazel

    Seen Hazel recently. It was a okay time. Pictures are of her, but with perfect makeup, SnapChat filtered, and maybe 20-something pounds ago. She's certainly not as petite as the pictures may make her seem. But it's not so stark a difference that she's unrecognizable or anything like that (nothing like how Kitten is, for those that know). Just curb your expectations before the door opens. Nonetheless, her body is solid, and skin super smooth. I couldn't stop gripping her ass; it felt that nice. However, it was a bit of a lackluster BBBJ and very LFK. DATY was nice; she was really getting into it and I made her cum. She was tight during CFS; couldn't do Greek because she was that tight. Good conversationalist. Wasnt watching the clock. Overall she was decent, and I may repeat sometime in the future, but she certainly has a high asking price compared to what I ultimately received. I guess the pictures made me believe I was going to be walking into an experience that would blow me away.

    YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/328854223985
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0963.jpg‎   IMG_0977.jpg‎   IMG_0980.jpg‎   IMG_0978.jpg‎   IMG_0981.jpg‎  

    IMG_0975.jpg‎   IMG_0979.jpg‎   IMG_0982.jpg‎   IMG_0976.jpg‎   IMG_0987.jpg‎  


  3. #5351

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she is 6 feet tall. Is that the case?
    Yes she is and a great person to spend time with.

  4. #5350

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, like most of you I was enticed to see the new young Barbie until a few of you have reported being ghosted with the communication and giving up. I'm looking to see if anyone has had luck seeing her or received an explanation to what's going on? I'll be in town for work in a week or so and if anyone has any alternatives or recommendations for a young female along the same lines, I'd greatly appreciate it! DM works if a UTR or low volume provider is available and not looking to fully be advertised to the masses! You guys have always been good to those of us that visit from time to time, thank you in advance and remain safe!
    I never heard a word after I texted "I'm out of here" after a fruitless 30 minute wait. Even now days later nothing.

  5. #5349

    She doesn't always book her own appointments.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, like most of you I was enticed to see the new young Barbie until a few of you have reported being ghosted with the communication and giving up. I'm looking to see if anyone has had luck seeing her or received an explanation to what's going on? I'll be in town for work in a week or so and if anyone has any alternatives or recommendations for a young female along the same lines, I'd greatly appreciate it! DM works if a UTR or low volume provider is available and not looking to fully be advertised to the masses! You guys have always been good to those of us that visit from time to time, thank you in advance and remain safe!
    I have had luck seeing her. Three days in a row haha. She is that good. The second time I was set to see her, I was texted from her number that asked to meet at 7 pm instead of our scheduled time because " I want to let her sleep as long as possible". When I asked her about it in person, she mentioned that it's mostly her that uses her number but someone else might set up appointments from time to time.

    Anyway, that's a long winded way of saying that I haven't experienced the ghosting and have had luck seeing her. She mentioned she was going to be out of town this week.

  6. #5348

    Barbie? Alternatives

    Hey everyone, like most of you I was enticed to see the new young Barbie until a few of you have reported being ghosted with the communication and giving up. I'm looking to see if anyone has had luck seeing her or received an explanation to what's going on? I'll be in town for work in a week or so and if anyone has any alternatives or recommendations for a young female along the same lines, I'd greatly appreciate it! DM works if a UTR or low volume provider is available and not looking to fully be advertised to the masses! You guys have always been good to those of us that visit from time to time, thank you in advance and remain safe!

  7. #5347

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she is 6 feet tall. Is that the case?
    She's 6 feet tall or close to it!

  8. #5346

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at hotel in Okemos--she says she is going to do that more often as her clients can't always make it up to Laingsburg. As advertised, everything is on the menu: BBBJ, rimming, greek, you name it. Tina is a local gem--communication was easy and prompt setting up the time / location--she even, unasked, gave me extra instructions as to parking and hotel door to use to maximize discretion. She can chat, she's cheerful and incredibly accommodating for the action. She doesn't always have an ad up but when she does, I recommend hitting her up as soon as you see it. Price is in her ad--pretty darn low for all you get.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/213437095686
    Her ad says she is 6 feet tall. Is that the case?

  9. #5345

    Tina from Laingsburg

    Saw her at hotel in Okemos--she says she is going to do that more often as her clients can't always make it up to Laingsburg. As advertised, everything is on the menu: BBBJ, rimming, greek, you name it. Tina is a local gem--communication was easy and prompt setting up the time / location--she even, unasked, gave me extra instructions as to parking and hotel door to use to maximize discretion. She can chat, she's cheerful and incredibly accommodating for the action. She doesn't always have an ad up but when she does, I recommend hitting her up as soon as you see it. Price is in her ad--pretty darn low for all you get.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/213437095686

  10. #5344

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/870591511377

    I was looking forward to seeing this hottie. The coms were excellent. Right up till they were not. Got to the hotel at specified time and coms went dark. Waited and texted for 30 minutes. Nothing.
    Finally got an answer after 3 days. Tried to line a time up that worked for her. No answer, dead silence. After reading your post I will save my time and money. Nothing more frustrating than driving an hour then getting ghosted. Will definitely move on.

    Deano.

  11. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/870591511377

    I was looking forward to seeing this hottie. The coms were excellent. Right up till they were not. Got to the hotel at specified time and coms went dark. Waited and texted for 30 minutes. Nothing.
    I strongly believe someone else is handling her texts and scheduling, along with a few other girls. How she talks in-person doesn't match up with the tone in the text messages. I've also had spotty communication with her, but fortunately have been able to see her a few times already. I did have an instance where I was sitting outside the meeting spot for 20 minutes texting trying to figure out why comms went dark. I eventually received a text and call from a different number, then the meetup went through as planned. Apparently the text app they (or whoever it was) were using wasnt sending out texts properly or was restricted, or something. No idea.

  12. #5342

    Not Potterville DD Barbie

    Refer to post #5312.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'm confused; is the "Barbie" everyone's been talking about? Came across this one on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ddbarbie

    Thanks in advance.

    Tomp4.

  13. #5341

    Barbie in Potterville

    Gents,

    I'm confused; is the "Barbie" everyone's been talking about? Came across this one on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ddbarbie

    Thanks in advance.

    Tomp4.

  14. #5340

    Barbie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/870591511377

    I was looking forward to seeing this hottie. The coms were excellent. Right up till they were not. Got to the hotel at specified time and coms went dark. Waited and texted for 30 minutes. Nothing.

  15. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyKins58  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone know if this young lady is legit? Sent her a message, but haven't heard back.


    https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey1637
    I messaged her Saturday decent coms but she wanted 30% down and I told her hell no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape