Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 16030
-
04-21-26 01:19 #15385Regular Member

Posts: 9Maya at Dream Blue Relax Spa
On vaca here and decided to stop by some joints and check out the talent. First stop was this place based on mongers here. Of course I know its usually a hit or miss on active forums. But this place wasn't so bad. The girl I drew was Maya. She was pretty cute and short in height. Petite build but not terribly thin and had a nice ass. Definitely nice tits with them D cups. Started with some standard massage and on the flip she did some dfk and she would tease me here and there. Eventually she got on her knees and gobbled up the junior. Covered me up and I started banging her as she was on her back. Flipped her around and pounded her more from behind. Finally busted my nut in the cover as I was sucking on them titties while she was doing the cowgirl.
-
04-21-26 00:54 #15384Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Fun Coco at GG Spa
Found this place on dessert inn. There were actually three in the area I just walked into this one. I think on google its called Vegas Spa GG. The girl that I got was Coco. She had a pretty petitie build with some D cups. She had a nice dress on that showed some cleavage. I was ready to motorboat that thing when I saw it. Got led to the room and the fun started. Started with some dfk and then we got undressed where she would tease junior and the boys. Then she got on her knees and started gobbling me up. Sucked it pretty good then covered me up and we started with some mish. Ended me pounding her doggy on the side of the table. Busted my nut in the cover and did some dfk and got cleaned up.
-
04-21-26 00:53 #15383Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Table shower question for Ruby
No table shower here! I go to Desert Inn massage on Desert Inn Road for a table shower, or New Lavender Spa on Flamingo. Desert Inn has two good ladies!
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 21:29 #15382Regular Member

Posts: 14Who would you see?
Fellow mongers coming into Vegas for 2 days who would you put on the list for the top 2 ladies to see while in town? I like AMP and LMP. Let me know going rates out there if possible.
-
04-20-26 20:25 #15381Senior Member

Posts: 34Visting Vegas
Hey everyone, Chicago Monger here. I plan on visiting Vegas for a few days in the coming weeks and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction or give some hints. Looking for the best rimming stars along with CFS. Rimming being the main attraction. Chicago doesn't have that much talent.
-
04-20-26 20:20 #15380Senior Member

Posts: 45Table shower
Do you know if there was a table shower there.
Originally Posted by SuukMyRod
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 13:49 #15379Senior Member

Posts: 248Foot Massage Parlor At Eastern and Desert Inn
Stopped by the foot massage place near the bar at DI and Eastern. Lights were off but I rang the bell. Semi decent middle age woman answered. $80 for an hour. I went inside and it took her about 5 minutes to come into the room. Didn't think much about it. After 10 minutes, she says she has to do something and will be back in 5-10 minutes. I thought that was kind of strange. After 5 minutes I said " F this" and got dressed. The place was quiet. While walking towards the front, the curtain moved in one of the rooms. So I looked inside since only she was working. Some dude was getting a BJ.
So there I was, out $80 and some guy is getting blown. I walked to the front and said out loud, " Hello " 3 x I heard her mumble something. So I knocked on the wallboard twice and she came out. Probably pissed the guy off, but hey, I was out $80.00 I told her I wanted my money back. She balked and went back inside the room. I kept knocking on the wallboard and saying " Hello? ".
I got my $80 back. The lady was trying to do 2 customers at one time thinking we were stupid. Sometimes, they are just so greedy.
-
04-20-26 13:28 #15378Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Vegas vacation starting off the right way at Aroma Spa
Just got off the plane thought the first thing I wanted to do was smash some ass here in Vegas. You never know what you're going to get at these places. I hit all Aces though with the smoke and hot Latina Isabel. She was my Latina masseuse on this visit, she is around 5 ft 5 with a slender medium build. She wore a form fitting summer dress with casual shoes with 2 inch heels open toe. She has great legs and smooth slightly tan skin and soft D cup girls. I love a girl that looks like a girl next door but a stripper body underneath.
She wanted to make sure I got my money's worth and gave me a soothing body treatment which had me almost dozing off it was great. I started waking up when her touches became more sensual and she started teasing. I loved how she grazed my balls and she cupped them in her hands I got super hard.
She went down on me first. She knows what she's doing when it comes to taking one in her mouth. Great eye contact and she let me hold her head still for a nice little face pounding. She's Not Afraid of those in dirty talking she talks about taking my big cock in her mouth and I was ready to go to pound town. Did her in standing mish and then for the fun finish, standing k9 in front of the mirror.
Really had a great time on this visit. She is really nice and I left a warm gooey sign of my appreciation she is a good sport and worth every penny. I was going to venture out this week to couple of the spots but the ass is good here and hopefully the rotation is definitely going to come back for round two before I leave.
-
04-20-26 13:07 #15377Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71NN spa Mimi
Mimi is fantastic indeed, she is very talented when it comes to BBBJ the hard part is trying not to CIM right away LOL. She is sexy as hell, . 6 for house fee and 150 tip for all of her is unbelievable for a girl like her.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 12:56 #15376Banned Member

Posts: 12NN spa
Just got here from the Midwest, hoping to go see her tonight.
Originally Posted by VegasMonger702
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 11:55 #15375Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Luna at Ruby Spa
Went to see the cute little Asian vixen and Ruby Spa. I called to make an appointment to avoid sitting around. She met me at the door in a short, skimpy dress, highlighting her nice c-cups. They wanted to be set free. Paid the HF of 80 for an hour, then the donation of 160, which she accepted without a complaint. She provided me with a good massage, followed by BBBJ for 10 minutes and then CFS for the remainder of the time. She's got a tight little flexible body for sure, not to mention very talented and experienced.
-
04-20-26 11:44 #15374Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Desert Inn Spa-Tina
I made a trip over to DI Spa late last night for a good session with Tina. I just showed up at the door instead of making an appointment. Thank goodness it wasn't busy. It had been all weekend, I'm guessing, because of Wrestle Mania. Regardless, it was a good time, and she provided quality service: 60 for the house and 180 for the donation. I got my money's worth. BBBJ, CFS, plenty of energy, and positions. Nice and deep on the BBBJ. Finished with no time to spare. Then out the door for the drive home. Very nice indeed.
-
04-20-26 11:05 #15373Senior Member

Posts: 252Aqua
Apple at Aqua Day Spa will do everything you asked for as well as the same body type you're looking for.
Originally Posted by BrowsingDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 00:51 #15372Senior Member

Posts: 61So Many Choices!
Hi Fellow Mongers.
I'll be in Vegas next weekend and seeking a great AMP (or Latina) experience. There's so many good reports by you folks I don't know where to turn to. LOL. I'm a Table Shower guy with DFK, Rimming, and CIM as must have. MM's is also highly sought after. Who and where's the place to go?
TIA!
Brow.
-
04-20-26 00:34 #15371Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84Nplus spa
Nplus spa.
Originally Posted by Maleebog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






