Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 33187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32737

    Exactly my list

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm now able to post just wanted to update everyone on my experience with these women.

    Tiff.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205965422

    Despite the reviews I decided to take the plunge and was pleasantly surprised with my visit. She was a sweet girl. Definitely on the pricier side but I couldn't resist that body. Everything was covered. She I guess had been having some money problems so she was trying really hard to please clients. Started with a covered BJ and then covered doggy but let me finish on those gorgeous tits. After our first encounter has reached out for discounted rates and BBFS, BBBJ such I guess she only does on occasion. So all in all my experiences with her have been pretty good.

    Anna (my favorite).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205219551

    She is my favorite by far. Offers BBBJ and covered everything else is always super into and likes to talk back which I love. Very tight as well which is always nice. I've seen her write l quite a few times and let's me finish greek but that might only be because I've seen her a good amount. YMMV.

    Bunni (2nd favorite).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206033593

    I typically bounce between her and anna. She does BBBJ and then everything else covered but will let you finish on her tits or ass. She's isn't as vocal but definitely gives you some nice moans. She really gets into it when she rides cowgirl.

    Since I'm new and hadn't been able to put anything out there just wanted to give a couple of my experiences. There's a newer girl named Stormy that's been working her way up for me as well. She'll be moving soon but highly recommend her as well before she leaves.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206053903
    I've heard Tiff can be a dead fish and being an old man with good days and bad I might need a little more interactivity. I might give it a try just to say I did.

    Anna's been on my list for YEARS and we chatted once but couldn't find a time, then each time I see her posting my availability window had closed. She seems cool and really like her look and would love to try her.

    I've sat in Bunni's fuckin' parking lot twice now (my earlier poll about how long you guys wait) and she was ridiculous. Both times we validated arrival time, I text on the way, I text when I arrive, and I arrived EXACTLY at the agreed-upon time, then she's crickets, then responds after I've left. I really want to sample her wares but this shit is wearing thin.

    I really want to meet Stormy so thanks for the heads up. Do you know when she's leaving?

  2. #32736

    Give to get.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky702  [View Original Post]
    Could you post the damages for each or DM them to me? I am making a visit up there soon and would like to set something up. Thanks!
    None of your posts provide info. Give info to get info.

  3. #32735
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm now able to post just wanted to update everyone on my experience with these women.

    Tiff.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205965422

    Despite the reviews I decided to take the plunge and was pleasantly surprised with my visit. She was a sweet girl. Definitely on the pricier side but I couldn't resist that body. Everything was covered. She I guess had been having some money problems so she was trying really hard to please clients. Started with a covered BJ and then covered doggy but let me finish on those gorgeous tits. After our first encounter has reached out for discounted rates and BBFS, BBBJ such I guess she only does on occasion. So all in all my experiences with her have been pretty good.
    Could you post the damages for each or DM them to me? I am making a visit up there soon and would like to set something up. Thanks!

  4. #32734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Sugarbaby

    If you are going to Oxford you likely know it is a college town, with not too much else going on outside the university culture.

    I've had some success up that way in the past with Sugarbabies but that's really it. I don't know if you have enough time between now and this weekend to cultivate a sugarbaby, but there is no time like the present to give it a try.

    Best of luck and let us know how you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljfeld  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in Oxford this weekend near Miami OH. Can someone rec a lady that would come to me?

    Massage, escort, SB?

    Happy to help if anyone comes to Baltimore!

    Thanks.

  5. #32733

    Tiff, Anna and Bunni

    Since I'm now able to post just wanted to update everyone on my experience with these women.

    Tiff.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205965422

    Despite the reviews I decided to take the plunge and was pleasantly surprised with my visit. She was a sweet girl. Definitely on the pricier side but I couldn't resist that body. Everything was covered. She I guess had been having some money problems so she was trying really hard to please clients. Started with a covered BJ and then covered doggy but let me finish on those gorgeous tits. After our first encounter has reached out for discounted rates and BBFS, BBBJ such I guess she only does on occasion. So all in all my experiences with her have been pretty good.

    Anna (my favorite).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205219551

    She is my favorite by far. Offers BBBJ and covered everything else is always super into and likes to talk back which I love. Very tight as well which is always nice. I've seen her write l quite a few times and let's me finish greek but that might only be because I've seen her a good amount. YMMV.

    Bunni (2nd favorite).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206033593

    I typically bounce between her and anna. She does BBBJ and then everything else covered but will let you finish on her tits or ass. She's isn't as vocal but definitely gives you some nice moans. She really gets into it when she rides cowgirl.

    Since I'm new and hadn't been able to put anything out there just wanted to give a couple of my experiences. There's a newer girl named Stormy that's been working her way up for me as well. She'll be moving soon but highly recommend her as well before she leaves.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206053903

  6. #32732

    Tink or Becky

    Been a lurker for awhile. Didn't realize the email issue until recently but I digress. Wanted to see if anyone has any info on these 2:

    Tink.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206065932

    Becky.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205950663

    TIA.

  7. #32731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Siah SA

    I know I shared her info before but I think my mailbox was full if anyone still needs her number dm me. She's very petite and can host at her apartment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4076.jpg‎  

  8. #32730

    Oxford Oh

    I am going to be in Oxford this weekend near Miami OH. Can someone rec a lady that would come to me?

    Massage, escort, SB?

    Happy to help if anyone comes to Baltimore!

    Thanks.

  9. #32729

    Remy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reesesp  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first-time poster.

    Anyone have any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205498781
    According to this review on EB, cleanbbfinder had a great time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2832124668?

  10. #32728
    Appreciate it, I don't partake as much as I'd like, so unfortunately my experiences are limited.

    I've sent a few PMs to guys in the Cuddle Comfort thread, but the thought of using LC always intensifies my paranoia LOL.

    Have seen Jodi from Dayton, and had a great experience obvi. My go to has been out of the game for some time as well (https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/270659628829).

    Was more into the hobby when I was in South Florida in the mid 2010's. REALLY difficult to make that type of adjustment to the market up here. Ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    To get Intel, you must first give Intel, by reviewing those you've seen. It's not that hard to understand.

    Personally, I've not seen her.

  11. #32727

    Tgtbt?

    Long time lurker, first-time poster.

    Anyone have any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205498781

  12. #32726
    Quote Originally Posted by DickSlinger444  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Anyone seen her yet? https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-bodyworks.

    I am planning on meeting up soon and wanted to see if anyone had experienced it yet.

    Thanks.
    Wast of time poor Comm.

  13. #32725

  14. #32724

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by DickSlinger444  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Anyone seen her yet? https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-bodyworks.

    I am planning on meeting up soon and wanted to see if anyone had experienced it yet.

    Thanks.
    She is batshit crazy. Can not keep a schedule.

  15. #32723

    Jessica. West Chester

    Hello gents,

    Anyone seen her yet? https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-bodyworks.

    I am planning on meeting up soon and wanted to see if anyone had experienced it yet.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape