Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15385

    Maya at Dream Blue Relax Spa

    On vaca here and decided to stop by some joints and check out the talent. First stop was this place based on mongers here. Of course I know its usually a hit or miss on active forums. But this place wasn't so bad. The girl I drew was Maya. She was pretty cute and short in height. Petite build but not terribly thin and had a nice ass. Definitely nice tits with them D cups. Started with some standard massage and on the flip she did some dfk and she would tease me here and there. Eventually she got on her knees and gobbled up the junior. Covered me up and I started banging her as she was on her back. Flipped her around and pounded her more from behind. Finally busted my nut in the cover as I was sucking on them titties while she was doing the cowgirl.

  2. #15384
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Fun Coco at GG Spa

    Found this place on dessert inn. There were actually three in the area I just walked into this one. I think on google its called Vegas Spa GG. The girl that I got was Coco. She had a pretty petitie build with some D cups. She had a nice dress on that showed some cleavage. I was ready to motorboat that thing when I saw it. Got led to the room and the fun started. Started with some dfk and then we got undressed where she would tease junior and the boys. Then she got on her knees and started gobbling me up. Sucked it pretty good then covered me up and we started with some mish. Ended me pounding her doggy on the side of the table. Busted my nut in the cover and did some dfk and got cleaned up.

  3. #15383
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Table shower question for Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if there was a table shower there?
    No table shower here! I go to Desert Inn massage on Desert Inn Road for a table shower, or New Lavender Spa on Flamingo. Desert Inn has two good ladies!

  4. #15382

    Who would you see?

    Fellow mongers coming into Vegas for 2 days who would you put on the list for the top 2 ladies to see while in town? I like AMP and LMP. Let me know going rates out there if possible.

  5. #15381

    Visting Vegas

    Hey everyone, Chicago Monger here. I plan on visiting Vegas for a few days in the coming weeks and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction or give some hints. Looking for the best rimming stars along with CFS. Rimming being the main attraction. Chicago doesn't have that much talent.

  6. #15380

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by SuukMyRod  [View Original Post]
    Went to see the cute little Asian vixen and Ruby Spa. I called to make an appointment to avoid sitting around. She met me at the door in a short, skimpy dress, highlighting her nice c-cups. They wanted to be set free. Paid the HF of 80 for an hour, then the donation of 160, which she accepted without a complaint. She provided me with a good massage, followed by BBBJ for 10 minutes and then CFS for the remainder of the time. She's got a tight little flexible body for sure, not to mention very talented and experienced.
    Do you know if there was a table shower there.

  7. #15379

    Foot Massage Parlor At Eastern and Desert Inn

    Stopped by the foot massage place near the bar at DI and Eastern. Lights were off but I rang the bell. Semi decent middle age woman answered. $80 for an hour. I went inside and it took her about 5 minutes to come into the room. Didn't think much about it. After 10 minutes, she says she has to do something and will be back in 5-10 minutes. I thought that was kind of strange. After 5 minutes I said " F this" and got dressed. The place was quiet. While walking towards the front, the curtain moved in one of the rooms. So I looked inside since only she was working. Some dude was getting a BJ.

    So there I was, out $80 and some guy is getting blown. I walked to the front and said out loud, " Hello " 3 x I heard her mumble something. So I knocked on the wallboard twice and she came out. Probably pissed the guy off, but hey, I was out $80.00 I told her I wanted my money back. She balked and went back inside the room. I kept knocking on the wallboard and saying " Hello? ".

    I got my $80 back. The lady was trying to do 2 customers at one time thinking we were stupid. Sometimes, they are just so greedy.

  8. #15378
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Vegas vacation starting off the right way at Aroma Spa

    Just got off the plane thought the first thing I wanted to do was smash some ass here in Vegas. You never know what you're going to get at these places. I hit all Aces though with the smoke and hot Latina Isabel. She was my Latina masseuse on this visit, she is around 5 ft 5 with a slender medium build. She wore a form fitting summer dress with casual shoes with 2 inch heels open toe. She has great legs and smooth slightly tan skin and soft D cup girls. I love a girl that looks like a girl next door but a stripper body underneath.

    She wanted to make sure I got my money's worth and gave me a soothing body treatment which had me almost dozing off it was great. I started waking up when her touches became more sensual and she started teasing. I loved how she grazed my balls and she cupped them in her hands I got super hard.

    She went down on me first. She knows what she's doing when it comes to taking one in her mouth. Great eye contact and she let me hold her head still for a nice little face pounding. She's Not Afraid of those in dirty talking she talks about taking my big cock in her mouth and I was ready to go to pound town. Did her in standing mish and then for the fun finish, standing k9 in front of the mirror.

    Really had a great time on this visit. She is really nice and I left a warm gooey sign of my appreciation she is a good sport and worth every penny. I was going to venture out this week to couple of the spots but the ass is good here and hopefully the rotation is definitely going to come back for round two before I leave.

  9. #15377
    Shill for NN Spa


    Posts: 71

    NN spa Mimi

    Mimi is fantastic indeed, she is very talented when it comes to BBBJ the hard part is trying not to CIM right away LOL. She is sexy as hell, . 6 for house fee and 150 tip for all of her is unbelievable for a girl like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    Had an absolutely fantastic time.

    Mimi welcomed me in with a hug it was very warm and comforting and super pretty and bigg tits nice little booty and good bbj skills.

    I'd come here anytime gave me a great message the table shower was the best I ever had with a nuru massage. That a first for me.

  10. #15376

    NN spa

    Just got here from the Midwest, hoping to go see her tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMonger702  [View Original Post]
    Went to NN spa last night got Monica, paid. 6 house fee for 30 minutes. Paid 150 donation for her time. After that her outfit came off quickly, it was a chance to get introduced to her nice and natural twins I must have played with them a little too long, I got the hint when she wanted to move things along but in my defense I was a little lit. In the tableshower she initiated a good BBJ with almost no teeth all the way to the base. Back within less than 10 minutes we picked up where we left off, my dick all way down her throat, a sprinkle of Russian here and there was a nice addition. When my dick had enough, I covered up and drilled in doggy, lazy doggy and some mish with the twins bouncing and getting jiggly with us, I felt closer to the fishing line, goodbye cover we went back to her in front if me and she finished me off with a BBBJ and a jizz soil in the twins. Epic!! Felt like Ken for a while with my private Asian Barbie.

  11. #15375
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Luna at Ruby Spa

    Went to see the cute little Asian vixen and Ruby Spa. I called to make an appointment to avoid sitting around. She met me at the door in a short, skimpy dress, highlighting her nice c-cups. They wanted to be set free. Paid the HF of 80 for an hour, then the donation of 160, which she accepted without a complaint. She provided me with a good massage, followed by BBBJ for 10 minutes and then CFS for the remainder of the time. She's got a tight little flexible body for sure, not to mention very talented and experienced.

  12. #15374
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Desert Inn Spa-Tina

    I made a trip over to DI Spa late last night for a good session with Tina. I just showed up at the door instead of making an appointment. Thank goodness it wasn't busy. It had been all weekend, I'm guessing, because of Wrestle Mania. Regardless, it was a good time, and she provided quality service: 60 for the house and 180 for the donation. I got my money's worth. BBBJ, CFS, plenty of energy, and positions. Nice and deep on the BBBJ. Finished with no time to spare. Then out the door for the drive home. Very nice indeed.

  13. #15373

    Aqua

    Quote Originally Posted by BrowsingDude  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellow Mongers.

    I'll be in Vegas next weekend and seeking a great AMP (or Latina) experience. There's so many good reports by you folks I don't know where to turn to. LOL. I'm a Table Shower guy with DFK, Rimming, and CIM as must have. MM's is also highly sought after. Who and where's the place to go?

    TIA!

    Brow.
    Apple at Aqua Day Spa will do everything you asked for as well as the same body type you're looking for.

  14. #15372

    So Many Choices!

    Hi Fellow Mongers.

    I'll be in Vegas next weekend and seeking a great AMP (or Latina) experience. There's so many good reports by you folks I don't know where to turn to. LOL. I'm a Table Shower guy with DFK, Rimming, and CIM as must have. MM's is also highly sought after. Who and where's the place to go?

    TIA!

    Brow.

  15. #15371
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84

    Nplus spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    *Correction on the spa name it's and PLUS SPA.
    Nplus spa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape