Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 17719
-
04-24-26 01:17 #17059Senior Member

Posts: 409She blocks relentlessly, I went through 5 numbers before I hit the magic combo of words to make her feel comfortable.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 23:34 #17058Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone see Sarah?
-
04-23-26 10:15 #17057Senior Member

Posts: 150Response from Marina?
Has anyone ever received a received a response from Marina? I love curves but she won't respond. I guess I pissed her off and she blocked me.
-
04-23-26 01:48 #17056Senior Member

Posts: 457Am at ri $tar
Staying there for work. Any word on a provider or Asian massage on the premises?
-
04-22-26 09:49 #17055Senior Member

Posts: 26Having very difficult time finding legit providers.
Originally Posted by Sarcasticles
[View Original Post]
Fake pictures.
Deposit.
No response.
Don't know talking to real person or not.
Sometimes loosing interest.
-
04-20-26 22:32 #17054Senior Member

Posts: 211Thanks. I was wondering if that was the case.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 21:59 #17053Regular Member

Posts: 14https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206057103
Originally Posted by PremiumDW
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 20:55 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 316
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GfmHobby
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I'm clearly off my game. Haven't had to do much of this lately, in between sticking to trusted providers / agencies and limited hobby funds.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 16:51 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 40She's recovering from a motorcycle accident.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 15:58 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 510They are getting clever enough not to mention the deposit in the ad.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
But when it says this "GFE, BBBJ, Anal, Greek, swallow and 3 holes allowed" That is another red flag.
And yes, NEVER EVER pay a deposit.
-
04-20-26 15:48 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 40My first title was rude
Not even bothering with the image search. You can go into old posts and see the time discrepancies from today so they're listing multiple locations and also the previous pictures from the same number.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 15:17 #17048Senior Member

Posts: 339I hope you were joking
Her pics are in ads all over the country and every one has different numbers. Plus posting a WhatsApp or telegram number is a huge red flag. Then she describes herself as a Latina in her post when she's clearly not. I'd stay far away from this one.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 14:28 #17047Senior Member

Posts: 316Downtown hottie
Probably a long shot, but this gal.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206062387
Is quoting me good rates, but asking for a deposit.
I know. NEVER pay a deposit! But she's hot enough for me to hope she's an exception to the rule. Has ANYONE met with her who can report? Guessing not, but if there's a chance, I'd like to jump on that!
Rally7.
-
04-20-26 10:12 #17046Senior Member

Posts: 243Chloe Crimson
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6452142967
Saw her last year when she was in town and was worth the visit.
Hotel in Westport. Rates are standard. Bolt on tits and pretty sure ass injections or something but clean room, clean gal, fun visit the second time around.
-
04-19-26 23:32 #17045Senior Member

Posts: 170I've seen her a few times. Pictures are real and not too heavily filtered, although the angles hide her size somewhat. She's not a BBW or anything, but she's thicker than the pictures show. Big tits and I found her to be pretty friendly. Comms was quick and easy and the incall has always been in a decent hotel. Everything is covered, so if you are looking for a BBBJ, you'll want to look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Sarcasticles
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






