Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31490
    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    I agree, sweet girl cutest peach I've seen in a while. Asked if anything was off her menu, she said anal I was good with that. But when she got to my hotel room had her shower. Took very long time and I know all that time was not just to get clean. She was nodding out during BBBJ went to DATY she said she didn't like that. Very disappointed with that with how cute it is tried to get her on top she didn't like that either. Wish she would have told me when I asked about her menu. I paid way too much for what I got. I would give her 1 rose to see again if I she allowed DATY. But buyer beware, know what your getting into be for you call. Dhe will also ask for money I felt sorry for her so I did even though I know better, she did show up, but won't make that mistake again.

    Stay safe fellow mongers.

    If any one can tell me how to attach pics I'll attach some of her.
    Good review glad I passed. I told her for 300 I could get one of the korean agency girls and be treated like a King for an hour. No daty and no cowgirl? Hard pass!

  2. #31489
    Quote Originally Posted by DTaylor6969;7591358[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/memphis/205989520[/URL]#.

    Had a few visits with this one. I give her two thumbs up. Very enthusiastic gets into session. BBBJ no rush. Room was in a decent area. 100/120 qv.
    Ad says no bare anything. I looked at the pics first and she has a pretty pussy but I can't do a CBJ. Was cfs included in the qv or is that separate?

  3. #31488

    Would pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/205998823

    I know she not the prettiest but I just needed a freak.
    She was a horrible date, pretty sure I have the experience wrote down in ripoff reviews.

  4. #31487

    Harley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/205989520#.

    Had a few visits with this one. I give her two thumbs up. Very enthusiastic gets into session. BBBJ no rush. Room was in a decent area. 100/120 qv.

  5. #31486

    Anybody seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/205998823

    I know she not the prettiest but I just needed a freak.

  6. #31485

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo59  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this Toni? I've tried searches but can't find any reviews or info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsizeblonde
    Not for 650.

  7. #31484

    Maybe She Will

    Ask her about it.

    Maybe she won't but then again maybe she will.

    https://www.erome.com/a/SrE85uJ6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails w.jpg‎  

  8. #31483

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo59  [View Original Post]
    Found a Memphis ad for her. $300 minimum. Still can't find reviews. Has she gone by any other names? Some of the earlier ads had a different phone number.
    Not that I know of. I've never seen a review either.

  9. #31482

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBird1729  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. In her north Ms ads, she states a $250 minimum and a basic menu. I've wondered about her myself.
    Found a Memphis ad for her. $300 minimum. Still can't find reviews. Has she gone by any other names? Some of the earlier ads had a different phone number.

  10. #31481

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo59  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this Toni? I've tried searches but can't find any reviews or info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsizeblonde
    I haven't seen her. In her north Ms ads, she states a $250 minimum and a basic menu. I've wondered about her myself.

  11. #31480

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBird1729  [View Original Post]
    You're right! She does need help very badly. Such a sweet and beautiful girl too!! I've seen her twice. The last time she was so f**ked up at 6 am she could hardly talk and didn't really perform at all. I deleted her number soon as I walked out the hotel. I felt real bad for the poor girl.
    I agree, sweet girl cutest peach I've seen in a while. Asked if anything was off her menu, she said anal I was good with that. But when she got to my hotel room had her shower. Took very long time and I know all that time was not just to get clean. She was nodding out during BBBJ went to DATY she said she didn't like that. Very disappointed with that with how cute it is tried to get her on top she didn't like that either. Wish she would have told me when I asked about her menu. I paid way too much for what I got. I would give her 1 rose to see again if I she allowed DATY. But buyer beware, know what your getting into be for you call. Dhe will also ask for money I felt sorry for her so I did even though I know better, she did show up, but won't make that mistake again.

    Stay safe fellow mongers.

    If any one can tell me how to attach pics I'll attach some of her.

  12. #31479

    Cas aka Gelibenz

    Is she still around? I was looking for her profile / contact information on listcrawler and the profile was down. Does she advertise anywhere else?

  13. #31478

    Anyone have any Info?

    Does anyone have any info on this Toni? I've tried searches but can't find any reviews or info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsizeblonde

  14. #31477
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke68  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for $300 an hour. No way in hell. I did go see her one time but she was on her period so I left.
    I would not pay her 300 as well.

  15. #31476
    Quote Originally Posted by Iparm  [View Original Post]
    Does Miranda have a post / Just curious.
    She's asking for $300 an hour. No way in hell. I did go see her one time but she was on her period so I left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape