Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 8241
-
04-20-26 13:19 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 652Oh god yess they do.
Originally Posted by Assegai12
[View Original Post]
Luxe, Monse, Liz, Morte at Pandoras let me eat their snatches.
Shy at Kittens. She has a red hairy Bush!
I am a Dirtyfuk.
-
04-20-26 13:19 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 50Can you describe what she looks like? Asian-looking by chance?
Originally Posted by SaltyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 02:10 #7999Regular Member

Posts: 17Daty
Any girls at Pandoras or Kittens let you do that? Just want to go to town on a girl down there but somewhat picky.
-
04-20-26 02:08 #7998Regular Member

Posts: 17Desire
Would be interested as well. I've got many a dance with her but started talking VIP and she wanted $600 I think for 30 min not fully nude. $800 fully nude. She's friends with Kat I think so mileage might be low and is just a "fluffer".
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 20:44 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 71Chardonnay
Any info on Chardonnay at Kittens?
-
04-19-26 20:01 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 135Desire
Stopped in to Pans today, did a 3 fer with Desire. Cute body and nice grind, but didn't pursue extras. Any info on her menu would be appreciated. Thanks Eddy.
-
04-17-26 16:31 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 261I fucked her at Kittens.
Originally Posted by AKJester
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 16:26 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 261Shy Kittens
Cool white spinner.
HJ, BJ, cfs. She made me ut on condom. Took dick pretty good. Only tip for CBJ. Couldn't or wouldn't deepthroat.
Rode me in cg. Had to start slow and let her go her pace.
She has had babies so she stretched out pretty quik. Finished in the cover doggiestyle cause she said I couldn't finish on her ass or tits.
Pussy got wet.
-
04-17-26 16:22 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 261Gia at Kittens
I busted Gia out. She wants 6. Paid 4. BBBJ, deepthroat. Russian. Cfs. Twerking. Mish. Only went half way beofre she said it hurt.
BBBJ, HJ cot finish.
She said she normally do safety only.
Bffft. Ok ho.
-
04-17-26 14:51 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 285She is. Tell her you about her on the internet.
Originally Posted by MandoPal420
[View Original Post]
Don't be shy.
-
04-17-26 14:30 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 1017Bring cash. Tell her what you want.
Originally Posted by MandoPal420
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her I blasted on her face. She is fun.
-
04-16-26 22:27 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 652Fuck yeah I ate that snatcb. She has a hairy red snatch!
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:51 #7989I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Aries like wang
I go to Pandora. I horny and no want Asian AMP girl.
I see Aries. She suck wang. I cum fast in mouth. She spit out.
She very good.
-
04-16-26 14:49 #7988I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Tell her you like wang sucked.
Originally Posted by MandoPal420
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 19:42 #7987Regular Member

Posts: 15Pandora IG / Monse
She's on the lineup on Pandora's IG story today, so yeah it looks like she is. I've never gone to see her, nor have I ever been to a strip club. I really want to go see her though cause judging by her IG posts, my god she looks incredible. Anything I should know as a first timer not just at a strip club, but in seeing Monse as well?
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





