Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 527 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7805

    Fae

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-e5f952d303d0

    Is this the same girl who used to walk near busy bee? The face looks familiar to a big girl who used to roam around west side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fd83c542-b7cb-4446-8831-dbef2b0252c3_2x.jpg‎   35a6de56-3ebc-4a01-ad2f-6d1440bc2c3c_2x.jpg‎  

  2. #7804

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-df86dc31ab91

    Anyone have an experience with her? She's had a profile for a few years. Used to be much bigger and lost a ton of weight. Not typically my type necessarily, but she messaged and has a Hotwife, cuck dynamic that has my attention. Since she's been around so long figured someone else maybe met with her recently, or before when she was active.
    I chatted with them a while back. Seemed real and a good match, not sure if hubby is a knowing cuck or not. FYI, I'm twice her age but was also in great shape at the time and the age gap and my fitness seemed to make her very interested. Her body isn't mint but under30 hotwives aren't common and given their kinks it was appealing. However, at the time they were strict about safety and I had a full plate. Let me know if she's changed. Been a while since I double teamed a hotwife in front of a cuck as he waited to clean her up so I'd be interested.

  3. #7803

    Jenna

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-df86dc31ab91

    Anyone have an experience with her? She's had a profile for a few years. Used to be much bigger and lost a ton of weight. Not typically my type necessarily, but she messaged and has a Hotwife, cuck dynamic that has my attention. Since she's been around so long figured someone else maybe met with her recently, or before when she was active.

  4. #7802
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Steve.

    JaySinn: here's another pic that I found.
    Nope. Not her. The Lina I knew is a tall skinny blonde. I tried to find her IG, but looks like she might have disabled it.

    Wild to believe that Lina wants that much. You would have to pay ME that much to sleep with her LOLà.

  5. #7801

    Re: Lina

    Thanks, Steve.

    JaySinn: here's another pic that I found.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lina.jpg‎  

  6. #7800

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I don't have seeking anymore. Not worth it financially. But I do remember a girl named lina that used to strip. If you post a photo I can confirm if it's her or not.

    The girl I knew was a lot cheaper than 600.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f4a6cfb6-fa75-43d1-b44e-fd1122f5f73f_2x.jpg‎   944e69d0-2359-4587-8105-fc7240aaa500_2x.jpg‎   8095745c-e469-491d-a0ab-425489e5ee49_2x.jpg‎  

  7. #7799
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Found her 2nd IG. From what I can tell, it looks like she's a stripper. I finally was able to chat with her. She seems to be dtf, but she's asking for 600 ppm. I declined. I would avoid this one.
    I don't have seeking anymore. Not worth it financially. But I do remember a girl named lina that used to strip. If you post a photo I can confirm if it's her or not.

    The girl I knew was a lot cheaper than 600.

  8. #7798

    Re: Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Lina, 19, Baltimore:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-2b234078f62d

    I messaged her a couple of months ago on Seeking; she read the messages but never responded. Recently, by a freaky stroke of luck, I found her IG. I messaged her there (saying nothing about Seeking; it was just a generic greeting), but she didn't respond to that either. Anyone been in contact with her?
    Found her 2nd IG. From what I can tell, it looks like she's a stripper. I finally was able to chat with her. She seems to be dtf, but she's asking for 600 ppm. I declined. I would avoid this one.

  9. #7797

    Don't waste your time

    I tried to get together with her a few months back and told her the same thing. I don't pay for meet and greets. I explained to her that I would pay for her meal and drinks, but that's it. She went on and on about the site doesn't work like that and I said maybe, but I do, and then blocked her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Loved her pics. Exchanged numbers fairly quick on wyp. She was excited about going out to eat, I told her that I was actually interested in starting an arrangement. She said she would want to meet for the paid lunch first to see if we are a match. I replied I don't prefer to pay for platonic meets and would love to entertain an arrangement instead. She stopped responding.

  10. #7796
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny5823  [View Original Post]
    All the things you said was offered but she was really.

    Into it.
    I had the same type of interaction with her.

  11. #7795

    Good for me

    All the things you said was offered but she was really.

    Into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-99c97c70aaf7

    She talks a good game, we talk offline and she agrees to all of my terms and allowance amount. She doesn't drive, so I picked her up from her house, decent area nothing sketchy. Got a room, had some drinks, she gets down to bra and panties in the bed and says she needs a quick nap. Cool not a problem. 30 minutes later she wakes up and just lays by there. The original plan was cash. She then asks if I have Venmo. I do, but I say no, just cash. I typically leave the cash on the table in sight before we start (good faith). We are in the bed and nothing from her, just laying there like a dead fish. I take her panties off no objections, but any touching of her breasts with bra on, and she passively swipes at my hand. I try to kiss her neck she passively dodges that too. At this point I see where this is headed, I take her bra off and she is willing but has no interaction, just will lay there, not my type of interaction but may be perfect for others. I threw in the towel, told her we are done, lets go. Got dressed and dropped her back where I found her. Pretty girl, nice body, nice personality, but zero performance. We had agreed on BBBJ, bbfscip, for 500, I gave her 100 kept the other 400 and on to the next one. This is why you can't give them the $$ upfront. There were no red flags until we hit the bed.

  12. #7794

    Alexis and Michelle


  13. #7793

    YMMV but waste o time for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-99c97c70aaf7

    She talks a good game, we talk offline and she agrees to all of my terms and allowance amount. She doesn't drive, so I picked her up from her house, decent area nothing sketchy. Got a room, had some drinks, she gets down to bra and panties in the bed and says she needs a quick nap. Cool not a problem. 30 minutes later she wakes up and just lays there. The original plan was cash. She then asks if I have Venmo. I do, but I say no, just cash. I typically leave the cash on the table in sight before we start (good faith). We are in the bed and nothing from her, just laying there like a dead fish. I take her panties off no objections, but any touching of her breasts with bra on, and she passively swipes at my hand. I try to kiss her neck she passively dodges that too. At this point I see where this is headed, I take her bra off and she is willing but has no interaction, just will lay there, not my type of interaction but may be perfect for others. I threw in the towel, told her we are done, lets go. Got dressed and dropped her back where I found her. Pretty girl, nice body, nice personality, but zero performance. We had agreed on BBBJ, bbfscip, for 500, I gave her 100 kept the other 400 and on to the next one. This is why you can't give them the $$ upfront. There were no red flags until we hit the bed.

  14. #7792

    Lina

    Lina, 19, Baltimore:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-2b234078f62d

    I messaged her a couple of months ago on Seeking; she read the messages but never responded. Recently, by a freaky stroke of luck, I found her IG. I messaged her there (saying nothing about Seeking; it was just a generic greeting), but she didn't respond to that either. Anyone been in contact with her?

  15. #7791

    Re: Hotlikeoldbay at SB

    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Hotlikeoldbay at SB:
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5d9b0c67279d9d

    Trying out Secret Benefits (SB). No luck so far. I was able to move the conversation to text with her and it seems like she is DTF. But when I tried scheduling a meet, she stopped responding to my messages. Anyone contact her?
    I spoke too soon. Emma had finally got back to me, and we had scheduled a meet for last Thursday. She cancelled the morning of (she gave a reason). A few days later (this past Monday), we rescheduled for today (this evening). Emma is just terrible at comms. I texted her this morning asking if we were still meeting today, but she never responded. I would just avoid her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape