Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 16998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16323

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by LPeterson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lynn lately? I was getting responses from her a few weeks ago then was away and now no response from her lately. Is she on hiatus again or did she get a new number?
    Ad has been removed for about a week now. Seems as though she has once again left us.

  2. #16322

    Paradigm is your answer!

    Your best bet is to check out the link to Paradigm7's map below, I suggest opening it in a private browser window. There is also a User Blog that he created at the bottom of the Columbus Massage main page entitled "Paradigm's Map Discussion" that will assist you.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...sQ&usp=sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'll be in the GrovePort area of Columbus in June, up from Charlotte, looking for a "good" AMP (FS) - DM me, If you travel to CLT I'll return the favor, thanks!

  3. #16321

    Lynn

    Anyone see Lynn lately? I was getting responses from her a few weeks ago then was away and now no response from her lately. Is she on hiatus again or did she get a new number?

  4. #16320

    Visitt in June

    Hi guys, I'll be in the GrovePort area of Columbus in June, up from Charlotte, looking for a "good" AMP (FS) - DM me, If you travel to CLT I'll return the favor, thanks!

  5. #16319
    Quote Originally Posted by PlataPus55  [View Original Post]
    I went before Dew's review and sent some pms to some seniors. It was a great time, and yes. She is raw dogging everyone. I would probably avoid this place going forward because of the sheer volume and fact that she is taking cream pies back to back. Be safe and smart, I wish I would have wrapped up gents I'm just hoping she was clean when I saw her since I got in early.
    This reminds me of when I visited the (infamous) Sakura in Cinci. I tried to walk in and they were busy so I got a beer at the bar at the end of the strip and watched at least 15 mongers try to walk in during the 45 min I was sitting there. Everyone at the bar was joking about the spot because they all knew what was going on. If a place gets hot; its not long before its known what's happening.

  6. #16318
    Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze12  [View Original Post]
    When I hear she is doing everyone raw, the question I have is how is her appearance look wise on a scale of 1-10?
    She is a 6.

  7. #16317
    Quote Originally Posted by FishHooks  [View Original Post]
    I am so glad for this forum. I talked to her yesterday and had high hopes but reading down through these posts she will be a no go for me. It seems there is always something with these girls, that one thing that ruins it LOL. I don't ask for a whole lot in the looks department, I like all types. I just want a warm, friendly, CLEAN girl thst does the things I like. They are hard to come by.
    When I hear she is doing everyone raw, the question I have is how is her appearance look wise on a scale of 1-10?

  8. #16316

    S High

    Quote Originally Posted by PlataPus55  [View Original Post]
    I went before Dew's review and sent some pms to some seniors. It was a great time, and yes. She is raw dogging everyone. I would probably avoid this place going forward because of the sheer volume and fact that she is taking cream pies back to back. Be safe and smart, I wish I would have wrapped up gents I'm just hoping she was clean when I saw her since I got in early.
    I am so glad for this forum. I talked to her yesterday and had high hopes but reading down through these posts she will be a no go for me. It seems there is always something with these girls, that one thing that ruins it LOL. I don't ask for a whole lot in the looks department, I like all types. I just want a warm, friendly, CLEAN girl thst does the things I like. They are hard to come by.

  9. #16315

    Time to chill

    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    There's only like 10 people on this board that contribute anything of value. The rest are leeches.
    Bob.

    From somebody who has double you posts maybe its time to chill and just get a massage.

    Stay safe and even more importantly stay happy.

  10. #16314
    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Wen I go is around 9 am or 11 am might help I text asking how many girls there was told 2 I believe its only 1 maybe I should not post any more if that many seen my post properly dosnt share.
    There's only like 10 people on this board that contribute anything of value. The rest are leeches.

  11. #16313
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottysAccount  [View Original Post]
    That's a deal breaker for me. Least she can do is clean up a bit between clients.
    I agree with you I went 2 days in a row and she had the same panties on from day before unless she buys the same pair over and over LOL.

  12. #16312
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Well the secret is out. I visited Saturday around 4 pm and was in for 10 minutes with no less that five mongers arriving and knocking on both doors in that time period. I paid 45 for a half hour massage and wanted to try the BBBJ that had been mentioned but within the ten minutes she stepped out multiple times and never began the massage. She tried to tell me to flip after coming back into the room the third time and I got off the table and asked for my money back. I was in the camera room that was mentioned and it was a circus with mongers coming and going. I got my 45 back and left through the back door as 2 other mongers were attempting to enter (one younger walking up on foot and another older one pulling in) I would say either avoid all together or shoot for a niche time to avoid other mongers. Such a disappointment. Really looking forward to DFK and BBBJ.
    Wen I go is around 9 am or 11 am might help I text asking how many girls there was told 2 I believe its only 1 maybe I should not post any more if that many seen my post properly dosnt share.

  13. #16311

    South High

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    I went to day great time I park in the back get to the back door locked 📷 on you lead to a room where your in the same room with all the screens and she is really friendly late 20's what she said I paid 50 for half hr face down and massage wasn't to bad she walked on my back I loved that and she keep biting my ass LOL and she claimed on top where you can feel her silk panties rubbing all over you she didn't mind my hands going up her dress then on the flip she asked do you like then she went to it with 200 FS I sad no she said what I want I said 140 and pointed at her pussy it went back and forth but she agreed 140 then started with a bare back blow job then I stood up and she grabbed condom and I had to taste her and she let me play with her star with my finger on the outside so I asked you in to anal she said she never did it before she said come and see me again maybe she told be she is only here for 2 weeks and loves to kiss and asked if I was single I said yes so she was will you marry me LOL I said I would think about it and after we was done she asked you want to do it it again I said I'm to old if you can get him up LOL she asked if I was a water and I left some times I hate posting because some of you like to over pay for what reason but she is looking for a man and its on south high you can park out front or in the back and its a house kind of hard to find.
    Well the secret is out. I visited Saturday around 4 pm and was in for 10 minutes with no less that five mongers arriving and knocking on both doors in that time period. I paid 45 for a half hour massage and wanted to try the BBBJ that had been mentioned but within the ten minutes she stepped out multiple times and never began the massage. She tried to tell me to flip after coming back into the room the third time and I got off the table and asked for my money back. I was in the camera room that was mentioned and it was a circus with mongers coming and going. I got my 45 back and left through the back door as 2 other mongers were attempting to enter (one younger walking up on foot and another older one pulling in) I would say either avoid all together or shoot for a niche time to avoid other mongers. Such a disappointment. Really looking forward to DFK and BBBJ.

  14. #16310
    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    That's why I paid for half and I seen her 2 times first time same experience then second time we was in the middle of the massage another guy came in she put him in another room and she let me go bare back sex I nut in her then she went to his room when I was leaving with out showering so hope he didn't want to taste her LOL now I'm wandering how many tried to kiss her with her swallow LOL but I paid 50 for the half that's for the room what I was text then she tried 200 I keep on just saying I have 140 and she agreed then on the next day same thing.
    That's a deal breaker for me. Least she can do is clean up a bit between clients.

  15. #16309
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape