Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 17720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17045
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticles  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...576/6197666913.

    Pricing seems suspect unless she really looks nothing like this. Anyone?
    I've seen her a few times. Pictures are real and not too heavily filtered, although the angles hide her size somewhat. She's not a BBW or anything, but she's thicker than the pictures show. Big tits and I found her to be pretty friendly. Comms was quick and easy and the incall has always been in a decent hotel. Everything is covered, so if you are looking for a BBBJ, you'll want to look elsewhere.

  2. #17044

    First time suggestions?

    Hello! I am new to the area and have been looking around at a few providers and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on who to see? Charlotte, Lilia, and Heather Slayinem seem like good choices but I would love to hear others experiences with them, or who your personal favorites in the area were!

    Thanks!

  3. #17043
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews?

  4. #17042
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    In one of the pictures, see her with AA guy next to her. May be her boyfriend. No reviews so far though.

  5. #17041

    Bella in St. Charles

    Has anyone seen this one. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...576/6197666913.

    Pricing seems suspect unless she really looks nothing like this. Anyone?

  6. #17040

    Nahvi

    Quote Originally Posted by JE8713  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205800753

    Has anyone had any experiences with her before? Living closer to South County I'd like to avoid the City and NC but more central providers are few and far between especially after they knocked down the cheap motel at Bowles.
    She's also on SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-5e75b8684915

  7. #17039

    Amonie

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    She just texted me and said she'd be back next week.
    I've never gotten more than a 1-2 word reply from her, maybe luck will pan out this time around.

  8. #17038

    Latinas

    Anyone seen Lisi? (Or any hot latinas who aren't scams) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205936319.

  9. #17037
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirl1989  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents.

    I connected with Amonie in January for an awesome first-time visit. There was a good vibe and good conversation. I was hoping to set something up this week, but see she hasn't posted on EB since 02/26/26. Tried texting last week and no response.

    Any regulars know if she's taking some time off or just not in StL right now?

    If you prefer to PM that's fine.

    Thanks.

    Swirl.
    She just texted me and said she'd be back next week.

  10. #17036

    Crystal Clear Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Crystal C Skye is the best experience I've had in a very long time.

    She's in a far western suburb. She screens (copy of license), but does not require a deposit.

    She is covered full service, and fully enthusiastic. I never believe reviews that say a provider was really into it, because we all fool ourselves and want to believe that's true. But this was the most genuine into it I've probably ever had with a provider. She seemed to want to be there as much as I did. Maybe more. She says she has a high sex drive and that seemed true.

    It's her in the photos (find her on Tryst), and her body is absolutely as great as it appears. She's intelligent, smart, very playful, and has a truly excellent body.

    I strongly recommend he, even though she's more than I care to spend, at $550. Not that she isn't worth that if you've got that $ or really want to splurge on a special experience.
    She seems to have completely disappeared from tryst.

  11. #17035

    Starburst

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, once I found out it was CBJ only I didn't get any more info from her.
    No need to apologize!! .

    Thanks for the follow up!!

    Be careful out there!!

  12. #17034

    Starburst

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info -.

    Do you know where the incall location is or was?
    Sorry, once I found out it was CBJ only I didn't get any more info from her.

  13. #17033

    Fenton

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205800753

    Has anyone had any experiences with her before? Living closer to South County I'd like to avoid the City and NC but more central providers are few and far between especially after they knocked down the cheap motel at Bowles.

  14. #17032
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman7890  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-94244.html

    Has anyone seen Leslie? Can't seem to find anything definitive on her? Been posting for awhile.
    That's Karizma that worked / works at Hustler. Haven't booked her but I did do a video call with her. She squirts like a waterfall.

  15. #17031

    Starburst

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    Her ad from a few days ago said 100 head only special, so I thought it would be a good chance to meet her in person at a reasonable rate and see if she is actually the woman in the photos. I texted asking about availability, and I also asked if the oral exam was uncovered. She responded back a few hours later and said that it was covered only. That's a deal breaker for me personally. Maybe if you see her a few times that could change, but I'm not going to spend the dough to find out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3142701339/1
    Thanks for the info -.

    Do you know where the incall location is or was?

    At one time she was staying a block or so south of natural bridge & goodfellow. An area more than just a little sketchy.

    Be careful out there!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape