Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 17688
-
04-12-26 17:54 #16998Senior Member

Posts: 308I think most of us, long enough in this hobby, have to learn to not fall victim to the Captain Save-A-Ho mentality.
Originally Posted by ZachBraff
[View Original Post]
I have a regular that we're both on the level about her using again and maybe mostly trying to get sober again.
I don't judge her, I don't make it a big deal, but I also 100% DGAF when she relays tales of it fucking up her life and all the drama that comes with it.
Hey, you're still pretty cute until your habit turns you into something totally fucked up, so I'm just here to relax, get some relief, and get out, cool cool.
You got to be hard hearted in this hobby. Not mean or rude, but hard hearted.
-
04-12-26 17:48 #16997Senior Member

Posts: 308Props, man.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
I, too, had to admit I thought all those posts were scams. Or were posted and managed by their 'handlers' using fake pics.
So is that the name of the game? Push to FaceTime to prove she's real?
-
04-12-26 11:42 #16996Regular Member

Posts: 3Could be
Would it be possible to share the link to the ad? Thanks!
Originally Posted by ZachBraff
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 07:35 #16995Senior Member

Posts: 87Crystal C Skye
Crystal C Skye is the best experience I've had in a very long time.
She's in a far western suburb. She screens (copy of license), but does not require a deposit.
She is covered full service, and fully enthusiastic. I never believe reviews that say a provider was really into it, because we all fool ourselves and want to believe that's true. But this was the most genuine into it I've probably ever had with a provider. She seemed to want to be there as much as I did. Maybe more. She says she has a high sex drive and that seemed true.
It's her in the photos (find her on Tryst), and her body is absolutely as great as it appears. She's intelligent, smart, very playful, and has a truly excellent body.
I strongly recommend he, even though she's more than I care to spend, at $550. Not that she isn't worth that if you've got that $ or really want to splurge on a special experience.
-
04-11-26 19:43 #16994Senior Member

Posts: 582Yes she is real with real photos, stripper who probably aging out and or not getting to it like before at the strip club so turned to escorting. Saw her before she raised her prices.
Originally Posted by mountainman7890
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 19:06 #16993Senior Member

Posts: 409According to the timestamp on the video, I saw her mid March. Bbbjcimnqns.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 18:34 #16992Senior Member

Posts: 879Angel
Has anyone seen her recently?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...752/6188340974
Looks like she has moved in to the BBFS area, as well as offering greek. I used to hook up with her like a decade ago when she was thinner and not in the business, and the sex was pretty good but curious how moving in to this lifestyle has impacted her. Might give her a call and see but she's not particularly close to me so wanted to see if anyone had info before I made the drive.
-
04-11-26 17:16 #16991Senior Member

Posts: 96Leslie
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-94244.html
Has anyone seen Leslie? Can't seem to find anything definitive on her? Been posting for awhile.
-
04-11-26 14:54 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 158Scarlett redux
Got to feeling the urge again and at my age you don't let the urge pass cause you don't know when or if it's coming back. Texted and set up time. Called when about to pull in to parking. Door was open. Pretty much the same as 1st time. Kiss / cuddle her working her way down and giving a BBJCIM. Damn this was better than the 1st. Yeah OK, I get that she's not going to be for everyone. But considering her rates and her outstanding BBJ it's kinda a no brainer for me.
On a separate note my little blue pills arrived. Got to test them out and if they work as I hope it will open up a lot more "talent" for me to test out. Right now BBJCIM is what I need to be sure is available since FS pretty much always fails. So seeing someone who doesn't offer it and then failing just results in an expensive hand job. Only issue is they are only take 1 every 24 hours so If I set something up, take the pill so it is peaking on my arrival (60 minutes) and I get ghosted. Well not a pleasant thought. Going to be a hard (pun intended) next 4 hours or so.
-
04-11-26 01:01 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 582Yes real. Ask her what her rates are, not me. Plenty of Latinas use real pics and will FaceTime call to prove they are real too.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 22:36 #16988Senior Member

Posts: 69She is real?
Holy shit I've just assumed all the traveling latina ads are BS or fake pics. This is the actual chick? What are her rates? Shit I've been craving Mexican LOL.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 16:01 #16987Senior Member

Posts: 254Well there's always the Deluxe Motel on Natural Bridge I'm sure many of us have been to (porn playing on the tv's in each room). I was also surprised to find recently that the Doubletree on Woodson has short blocks—I don't think hourly but like a couple or few hours? A rather upscale lady I spent time with got a place there for our visit.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 09:56 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 71Thank you. Jewel looks interesting. Great showing by the Illini in the tournament.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 03:46 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 418I live near the Rock Rd, albeit not the "bad area". Nothing around anymore. In fact, they closed the two motels down that the girls used to stay at, 270 and Rock Rd. (Near Olive Garden and Sports Cafe). In the past I saw girls that stayed at the two motels near there but they closed both down and it was probably for the best LOL.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 01:17 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 582My bff Sol back in town
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3322979867
I've said before I check aypapi every day in case someone who matches the photos comes thru. A lot of fine Latinas come thru for extremely short visits like 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 days.
Catch her if you can. Or go see a mid / low tier gps white woman instead lmao.












Reply With Quote




