Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 37333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36358

    Have any feedback?

    Got that magic touch In hazel park.

  2. #36357

    Empire

    Going to be passing through the area next week. Anyone got info on Empire and how is the line up and damage? Also looking at Sun & M1 if its not worth going to Empire. DM me if you can.

  3. #36356
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouchy  [View Original Post]
    No I just saw allot of activity for 845 in the am. White pick up, several suvs, not a single black and white unit.
    Can anyone confirm this was actually a raid and has anyone heard anything from the girl who was supposedly arrested on post #36338.

  4. #36355
    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Also for this reason too. I hesitate to visit any FS place in Oakland County because of it. Although it doesn't always stop me. I am still surprised that Saigon is open. I'd go there more often to visit Ebony if it was in a different county. Maybe I should see if she'd setup outside of Saigon LOL.
    I was amazed that a FS AMP lasted so long in Oak Park in particular. Until about a decade ago, they didn't even do liquor licenses. As for Saigon, that seems like the kind of place that might have some political protection, though that's just idle speculation.

  5. #36354

    Google Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Was Great Hands really shut down? This is a copy of a review from Saturday.

    Great Hands Massage https://share.google/f46emQNOBLM1VY7MT.

    Can also access the review from a Google search of Great Hands Massage and go to "newest" reviews
    I don't want to upset your view of Google Reviews. But you can put a Google Review on a place at any time. Before you visit. While you visit. 1 min after you visit. 1 week after. 1 month after. 1 year after. You can even put a Google Review on a place you never visited.

  6. #36353

    Great Hands review 4-18-26

    Was Great Hands really shut down? This is a copy of a review from Saturday.

    Great Hands Massage https://share.google/f46emQNOBLM1VY7MT.

    Can also access the review from a Google search of Great Hands Massage and go to "newest" reviews

  7. #36352
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised that Great Hands has finally bit the dust. Well, actually, I'm surprised at how long it last. All of these FS spots that are, no BS, brothels operating as massage parlors, are going to get busted sooner or later.
    Agreed. In the past couple months there were a few times where I chose to go somewhere else instead of Great Hands because of how popular it was getting. Didn't want to get caught up in the mess.

    But damn was Mina so good when she was around!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Jurisdiction matters.
    Also for this reason too. I hesitate to visit any FS place in Oakland County because of it. Although it doesn't always stop me. I am still surprised that Saigon is open. I'd go there more often to visit Ebony if it was in a different county. Maybe I should see if she'd setup outside of Saigon LOL.

  8. #36351

    New Location

    Has anyone partook since she started doing massages again?

    I seen her a long time ago when she was working with Carla in Canton. I'm sure prices have gone up.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3687702

  9. #36350
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    Did you see any marked vehicles there?
    No I just saw allot of activity for 845 in the am. White pick up, several suvs, not a single black and white unit.

  10. #36349

    Southfield Recommendations

    Going to be in Southfield next week during the afternoon. Planned on running to Great Hands but obviously that's not going to happen.

  11. #36348

    Cece at blue lotus info

    CeCe not at Blue lotus no more. Went for massage this afternoon older lady said CeCe no work here no more went back to NY.

  12. #36347
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouchy  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Wednesday morning as it looked like something was going down. No flashing lights but allot of unmarked vehicles. Why is there no mention in media do you think?
    Did you see any marked vehicles there?

  13. #36346

    Great hands speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouchy  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Wednesday morning as it looked like something was going down. No flashing lights but allot of unmarked vehicles. Why is there no mention in media do you think?
    Probably was a shit bust, not enough hard evidence, don't want to advertise their L's.

    I always appreciated they kept the front door locked at all times.

    Pure speculation tho.

  14. #36345

    Great hands

    I drove by Wednesday morning as it looked like something was going down. No flashing lights but allot of unmarked vehicles. Why is there no mention in media do you think?

  15. #36344

    Interesting Raid

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Usually when the police raid a place nobody gets to escape unless they had an underground tunnel, typically they cover all entrances and exists. Even if the other girls made no offer they would get charged with a humble to see if they roll.
    Yeah, likely something was lost in translation, anywho, she didn't have her phone with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape