Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 37333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36343
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised that Great Hands has finally bit the dust. Well, actually, I'm surprised at how long it last. All of these FS spots that are, no BS, brothels operating as massage parlors, are going to get busted sooner or later. Long before Great Hands was around, or at least that I knew of it and it was popping up on this board, I used to go to Ocean Wave in Berkley. It was ran by essentially the same people, in some way, shape or form. That never popped up on the board as a FS spot but just a regular HE joint. However, throughout my many visits there I was definitely able to get FS with quite a few of the girls after building up a rapport with them. The more popular a spot is, the quicker it gets closed down!
    Jurisdiction matters.

  2. #36342

    Great Hands. No Surprise

    I'm not surprised that Great Hands has finally bit the dust. Well, actually, I'm surprised at how long it last. All of these FS spots that are, no BS, brothels operating as massage parlors, are going to get busted sooner or later. Long before Great Hands was around, or at least that I knew of it and it was popping up on this board, I used to go to Ocean Wave in Berkley. It was ran by essentially the same people, in some way, shape or form. That never popped up on the board as a FS spot but just a regular HE joint. However, throughout my many visits there I was definitely able to get FS with quite a few of the girls after building up a rapport with them. The more popular a spot is, the quicker it gets closed down!

  3. #36341

    Interesting raid

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy407  [View Original Post]
    When I arrived at 1:00 and returned to my car at the back of the building, Lisa flagged me down. She asked if she could use my phone to make a few phone calls and I obliged. After she finished the calls, she told me it had all happened so fast and during the frantic rush to the exit, she and two friends were not able to retrieve their phones. Appears to have happened just a few hours or less before I arrived. As I pulled out and headed east on nine mile, I noticed the two friends of Lisa were sitting in front of a store front east of GH. Stopped by Cypress on the way home and that was a bust as well. Very short girl, like 4'9" wanted $$ for a covered BJ, declined and walked out.
    Usually when the police raid a place nobody gets to escape unless they had an underground tunnel, typically they cover all entrances and exists. Even if the other girls made no offer they would get charged with a humble to see if they roll.

  4. #36340

    Lotus

    Saw Wendy at Lotus in Novi. She's probably close to 60 or over, bit of tummy. Sweet lady, pleasant voice. The massage was fine, pretty light touch. Some nice teasing before the flip. Then OTF straight to business on junior with really nice technique. No haggle or negotiation or even a mention, just right to it. I loved that. Top came up, girls came out (they're actually really nice C cups, not saggy like you might expect), pants down for FIV. Some LFK going on. Was very pleasantly surprised with the service, even if she's not the youngest most attractive out there. I feel confident more could have been available but I didn't even ask, she had me ready to pop pretty quickly with her technique. Got the wipe down, scalp massage, a hug and water on the way out. 0.7 for the hour plus 0.8 for what I felt was a very fine effort.

  5. #36339
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy407  [View Original Post]
    When I arrived at 1:00 and returned to my car at the back of the building, Lisa flagged me down. She asked if she could use my phone to make a few phone calls and I obliged. After she finished the calls, she told me it had all happened so fast and during the frantic rush to the exit, she and two friends were not able to retrieve their phones. Appears to have happened just a few hours or less before I arrived. As I pulled out and headed east on nine mile, I noticed the two friends of Lisa were sitting in front of a store front east of GH. Stopped by Cypress on the way home and that was a bust as well. Very short girl, like 4'9" wanted $$ for a covered BJ, declined and walked out.
    Thanks for the intel. Was going to call and stop by this evening, now I won't!

  6. #36338

    Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    I talked to one of the girls friend who got arrested, it was raided by the cops.
    When I arrived at 1:00 and returned to my car at the back of the building, Lisa flagged me down. She asked if she could use my phone to make a few phone calls and I obliged. After she finished the calls, she told me it had all happened so fast and during the frantic rush to the exit, she and two friends were not able to retrieve their phones. Appears to have happened just a few hours or less before I arrived. As I pulled out and headed east on nine mile, I noticed the two friends of Lisa were sitting in front of a store front east of GH. Stopped by Cypress on the way home and that was a bust as well. Very short girl, like 4'9" wanted $$ for a covered BJ, declined and walked out.

  7. #36337
    Whoa that is crazy! I hope it can reopen soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy407  [View Original Post]
    Well, congratulations, you may be the last. Just went by around 1:00 and lights were off, sign on the door read closed for good.

  8. #36336
    I talked to one of the girls friend who got arrested, it was raided by the cops.

  9. #36335

    Sonia

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward). Very provider dependent.

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).

    Sonia Spa (8 mile). Might take multiple visits.
    Visited tonight. Cici's car's has bee gone for a few days. She's been one of my FS go-to since before COVID. Hannah is there, the only one there. L1 only, but I get that feeling that can change. Turns out Cici is under the weather. Hope she's ok. I'll return when I see her car parked out in front. Kon-tsu, Cici's dog, is present and obviously misses her Mama.

  10. #36334
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering how long that would last especially with elections coming up, I wonder what happened today or recently to make them fold up shop.
    USASG hug of death. It was non stop busy every time I went there, couldn't be ignored.

  11. #36333

    Shitty but not a shock

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiganda  [View Original Post]
    Was there right around the same time and saw the "closed for good" sign. I had tried calling first and it said the voice mail box was full.
    Was wondering how long that would last especially with elections coming up, I wonder what happened today or recently to make them fold up shop.

  12. #36332

    FSLIST update 4/16/26

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward). Very provider dependent.

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).

    Sonia Spa (8 mile). Might take multiple visits.

  13. #36331

    RIP Great Hands?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiganda  [View Original Post]
    Was there right around the same time and saw the "closed for good" sign. I had tried calling first and it said the voice mail box was full.
    Noooo say it ain't so!

    Here for more info in anyone has the scoop.

  14. #36330

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy407  [View Original Post]
    Well, congratulations, you may be the last. Just went by around 1:00 and lights were off, sign on the door read closed for good.
    Was there right around the same time and saw the "closed for good" sign. I had tried calling first and it said the voice mail box was full.

  15. #36329
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKul  [View Original Post]
    First I want to thank the gentleman of this board that reached out and helped me get over the finish line.

    I had some time so I made the trip to Great Hands in Oak Park this week. It was pretty early and I didn't have an appointment so I just rang the bell. Lisa answered the door and let me in and Coco introduced herself to me and then took me to a room. Got an hour, paid the house fee and got comfortable. Coco is very friendly and playful, which really soothed my nerves. I can honestly say I was surprised by the level of massage I received. I had some big knots in my shoulders and she attacked them. I was expecting some fun, not a wonderful deep tissue massage. Anyway about 3/4 the way in, she starts grazing the boys and my taint before the flip to get the party started and then we agree on BBBJ and she went to work. She was wonderful and I enjoyed my time. Professional though and through, helped clean me up and gave me a water on the way out. I was also introduced to Nana and she looks like fun. I'm already planning my next visit.
    Well, congratulations, you may be the last. Just went by around 1:00 and lights were off, sign on the door read closed for good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape