Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4460
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4340
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't, just mentioning this will start a fight. That's how crazy people are now.

    A2

  2. #4339

    Sky, Diamond, Mrs. C, etc.

    Has anyone heard anything yet about these places or heard from Mrs. C?

    Kinda worried about her and her group.

    Also miss the convenience and reliability of her spots.

    For that matter, what's going on with Sensual Kim and I think Mia was the newer, hotter girl? Are they still seeing people?

  3. #4338

    Is Frankfort an option?

    At the title states, is the scene there alive?

  4. #4337

    My previous post please delete it

    Please delete my previous post from today.

    Use the report post and say why?

    A2

  5. #4336
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtySanta  [View Original Post]
    Any new update on this.
    I went once when Yosh was closed, actually decent massage but L1 only as far as I'm aware.

  6. #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaricVane  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    What are their services like? Extras? What are the girl (s) like?
    Left reviews before.

    Single grandma. Fat. Will ask for 1. 5 as you walk in. Made the mistake of thinking there was other talent. It was her. Not for me and not for that price.

  7. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    Beside Mi Mexico same strip mall as Cricket wireless.
    Thanks.

    What are their services like? Extras? What are the girl (s) like?

  8. #4333

    Where is East

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaricVane  [View Original Post]
    What / where is East?
    Beside Mi Mexico same strip mall as Cricket wireless.

  9. #4332
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a quickie and all the local haunts were coming up dry. Since I was on Winchester Rd I decided to try East. I've never tried this area since the hotel next door was tore down. When I drove up the lights appeared off so I decided to pull in to check the sites for something new. When I put the car in reverse a older, larger lady came running out offering service.

    She seemed desperate but I was not looking for an overweight grandma massage.

    My question to the group, do they have younger ladies and what do they offer?
    What / where is East?

  10. #4331

    I've got nothing

    I missed that you were referring to AMP.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any talent at this place that posts on stg? I tried reaching out couple of times last times last week and haven't heard anything back from them.

  11. #4330

    Mia or Amanda?

    Has anyone seen any talent at this place that posts on stg? I tried reaching out couple of times last times last week and haven't heard anything back from them.

  12. #4329

    East

    I was looking for a quickie and all the local haunts were coming up dry. Since I was on Winchester Rd I decided to try East. I've never tried this area since the hotel next door was tore down. When I drove up the lights appeared off so I decided to pull in to check the sites for something new. When I put the car in reverse a older, larger lady came running out offering service.

    She seemed desperate but I was not looking for an overweight grandma massage.

    My question to the group, do they have younger ladies and what do they offer?

  13. #4328

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by SwBeastMode  [View Original Post]
    The owner is probably inside. My sources say she was released today, and I believe after some downtime, it places will start opening up again. Which is good news for us.

    Woop woop!
    The sign might be on a timer. I don't go there anyways.

  14. #4327

    This is my take also.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwBeastMode  [View Original Post]
    The owner is probably inside. My sources say she was released today, and I believe after some downtime, it places will start opening up again. Which is good news for us.

    Woop woop!
    Greetings.

    My job takes me past Sky multiple times, Yesterday again open sign lite up. My view from the cheap seats is, that's the owners way of letting us all know that she will re-open in the near future.

    I will reach out and try to confirm.

  15. #4326

    She's coming back

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Came to hit up the taco truck at the same shopping center. The open sign is lit up again. Be careful.

    Sign is on and I was there so had to go. Well door is locked and not open even though sign was on.
    The owner is probably inside. My sources say she was released today, and I believe after some downtime, it places will start opening up again. Which is good news for us.

    Woop woop!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape