Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 17733
-
04-19-26 18:50 #17043Senior Member

Posts: 26Any reviews?
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 18:46 #17042Senior Member

Posts: 26In one of the pictures, see her with AA guy next to her. May be her boyfriend. No reviews so far though.
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 15:26 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 211Bella in St. Charles
Has anyone seen this one. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...576/6197666913.
Pricing seems suspect unless she really looks nothing like this. Anyone?
-
04-19-26 11:07 #17040Senior Member

Posts: 111Nahvi
She's also on SA.
Originally Posted by JE8713
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-5e75b8684915
-
04-19-26 09:50 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 279Amonie
I've never gotten more than a 1-2 word reply from her, maybe luck will pan out this time around.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 08:10 #17038Regular Member

Posts: 14Latinas
Anyone seen Lisi? (Or any hot latinas who aren't scams) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205936319.
-
04-17-26 21:48 #17037Senior Member

Posts: 409She just texted me and said she'd be back next week.
Originally Posted by Swirl1989
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 17:54 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 513Crystal Clear Skye
She seems to have completely disappeared from tryst.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:38 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 85Starburst
No need to apologize!! .
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the follow up!!
Be careful out there!!
-
04-17-26 11:32 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 51Starburst
Sorry, once I found out it was CBJ only I didn't get any more info from her.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 16:24 #17033Senior Member

Posts: 48Fenton
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205800753
Has anyone had any experiences with her before? Living closer to South County I'd like to avoid the City and NC but more central providers are few and far between especially after they knocked down the cheap motel at Bowles.
-
04-16-26 14:37 #17032Regular Member

Posts: 21That's Karizma that worked / works at Hustler. Haven't booked her but I did do a video call with her. She squirts like a waterfall.
Originally Posted by mountainman7890
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 13:09 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 85Starburst
Thanks for the info -.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
Do you know where the incall location is or was?
At one time she was staying a block or so south of natural bridge & goodfellow. An area more than just a little sketchy.
Be careful out there!!
-
04-16-26 12:37 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 51Starburst
Her ad from a few days ago said 100 head only special, so I thought it would be a good chance to meet her in person at a reasonable rate and see if she is actually the woman in the photos. I texted asking about availability, and I also asked if the oral exam was uncovered. She responded back a few hours later and said that it was covered only. That's a deal breaker for me personally. Maybe if you see her a few times that could change, but I'm not going to spend the dough to find out.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3142701339/1
-
04-16-26 12:14 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 51Royal
Had an evening visit scheduled with another provider that fell through at the last minute, so I texted Royal from my car and we set it up right away. She is at a familiar hotel by the airport. She is young (maybe early 30's) and looks like her pictures. Thin body, small titties and shaved kitty. She was okay with BBBJ, but it was average at best. She does not do any kissing at all. Her ad talks about how she loves to get her p*ssy eaten, but when I was down there, she seemed bored and mostly indifferent. She is CFS only, and we went through a few positions until I finished in the bag. The visit was okay, and I got my nut out, but the overall vibe was her just going through the motions. We cleaned up afterwards and she was already on her phone as I was leaving.
If you like young and thin and you are not interested in a GFE, she could be a good option. I opted for the 150 QV and was glad I didn't spend any more than that. YMMV.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3234977575/1










Reply With Quote





