Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1125
This blog is moderated by Pmanhere
  1. #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate95  [View Original Post]
    Shit speak for yourself I got a dime piece that's in her mid 20's that I've barebacked many times, but she's sac based which is good for me so I don't have to go to bay to fuck them bad bitches I got lined up out there too. Will post link to video of her fine ass. She got to heloo kitty tramo stamp that made me cum hella fast so I had to cut the video because she low key crashed out after I filled her with a gallon of babies🤣.
    In the past seen a few Sac gals who travelled to the bay area, the ones I've seen while awesome were in their 30's.

    I noticed a blond who does outcall from there to here. Haven't seen her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ncisco/xoxob75

  2. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    I've found a few bbb regulars at this point. They're mostly 30 somethings and don't advertise. PD is useless when it comes to 20 somethings. Had a few overpriced gems who offered it. Had a few others with way to many rules made me walk. Back page etc are lotteries, did see a few bottom of the barrel early 20's bbs call the number again and they try to send me to butterface 40 year old's so I walked. The Asians in E'Ville demand too much info I said no.

    Do you find them locally or socal?
    Shit speak for yourself I got a dime piece that's in her mid 20's that I've barebacked many times, but she's sac based which is good for me so I don't have to go to bay to fuck them bad bitches I got lined up out there too. Will post link to video of her fine ass. She got to heloo kitty tramo stamp that made me cum hella fast so I had to cut the video because she low key crashed out after I filled her with a gallon of babies🤣.

  3. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    The kicker was when I read a blurb about being able to use gift cards.

    I don't recollect any review where an escort that took gift cards for deposits ended well.

    I've only done it after I established a trustworthy connection with an escort, but I do it rarely and never on an initial meeting.
    Funny, a few years ago I used to see a regular and coffee was an occasional amusing topic of conversation with us. I don't remember the details why. I did buy a Pete's $20 gift card and give it to her as a tip when she was retiring. I paid cash for the card of course.

  4. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Seven image search engines (one click for me) and not one of those images show up anywhere. Bing and google search both numbers and nothing. Top that off that's a really high deposit for a forty something. That add though is written in a way to make it believable and seductive to guys like us. I'll probably skip it.
    The kicker was when I read a blurb about being able to use gift cards.

    I don't recollect any review where an escort that took gift cards for deposits ended well.

    I've only done it after I established a trustworthy connection with an escort, but I do it rarely and never on an initial meeting.

  5. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead1987  [View Original Post]
    Wants deposit.

    1 H Natural VIP PSE. First Taste.

    A high-energy, intoxicating experience with a raw, natural feel and a bold, uninhibited vibe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/certifiedmassagetherapist

    Have not seen anyone new from this site, but see some familiar providers.
    Seven image search engines (one click for me) and not one of those images show up anywhere. Bing and google search both numbers and nothing. Top that off that's a really high deposit for a forty something. That add though is written in a way to make it believable and seductive to guys like us. I'll probably skip it.

  6. #1075
    Link is dead for me now.

  7. #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead1987  [View Original Post]
    Wants deposit.

    1 H Natural VIP PSE. First Taste.

    A high-energy, intoxicating experience with a raw, natural feel and a bold, uninhibited vibe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/certifiedmassagetherapist

    Have not seen anyone new from this site, but see some familiar providers.
    Interesting.

    Wonder why the link wasn't working until now.

    I'll probably wait until reviews pop up, since as a rule I don't do deposits without a compelling reason.

  8. #1073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlingCow  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't seem to work. Does she have a profile in PD?
    https://tryst.link/escort/certifiedmassagetherapist

  9. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead1987  [View Original Post]
    Wants deposit.

    1 H Natural VIP PSE. First Taste.

    A high-energy, intoxicating experience with a raw, natural feel and a bold, uninhibited vibe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/certifiedmassagetherapist

    Have not seen anyone new from this site, but see some familiar providers.
    The link doesn't seem to work. Does she have a profile in PD?

  10. #1071

    Sophia from tryst

    Wants deposit.

    1 H Natural VIP PSE. First Taste.

    A high-energy, intoxicating experience with a raw, natural feel and a bold, uninhibited vibe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/certifiedmassagetherapist

    Have not seen anyone new from this site, but see some familiar providers.

  11. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate95  [View Original Post]
    I usto bareback her all the time when covid first hit and she was like 18 or 19 but after a while she started tryna tax me for bb. Now that the economy is down more than ever I have a bunch of girls willing to do bb for less than ever and even some that have told me theyd never do it before have been offering it.
    I've found a few bbb regulars at this point. They're mostly 30 somethings and don't advertise. PD is useless when it comes to 20 somethings. Had a few overpriced gems who offered it. Had a few others with way to many rules made me walk. Back page etc are lotteries, did see a few bottom of the barrel early 20's bbs call the number again and they try to send me to butterface 40 year old's so I walked. The Asians in E'Ville demand too much info I said no.

    Do you find them locally or socal?

  12. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Seems she's Sac based. So far only seen outcall in my area.
    I usto bareback her all the time when covid first hit and she was like 18 or 19 but after a while she started tryna tax me for bb. Now that the economy is down more than ever I have a bunch of girls willing to do bb for less than ever and even some that have told me theyd never do it before have been offering it.

  13. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago, she was just 19 at the time. We arranged BBFS in advance and went for it. Pounded that teen pussy and filled her up with a big load of baby batter. Was amazing to see my cum dribble out of her pussy! She went ballistic on me for CIP! She never said "no cip" when I was inserting my cock inside her.

    This girl makes a damn good living taking cock for a living.
    Seems she's Sac based. So far only seen outcall in my area.

  14. #1067
    I saw her several years ago, she was just 19 at the time. We arranged BBFS in advance and went for it. Pounded that teen pussy and filled her up with a big load of baby batter. Was amazing to see my cum dribble out of her pussy! She went ballistic on me for CIP! She never said "no cip" when I was inserting my cock inside her.

    This girl makes a damn good living taking cock for a living.

    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Brittany XOXOB.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/xoxob75

    BB Video on erosme.

    https://pt.erome.com/a/IUxWeAjv

    Been thinking about seeing her when she travels to my area, hopefully I can unsee the belly looking like homer simpso.

    Otherwise I want in.

  15. #1066
    Brittany XOXOB.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/xoxob75

    BB Video on erosme.

    https://pt.erome.com/a/IUxWeAjv

    Been thinking about seeing her when she travels to my area, hopefully I can unsee the belly looking like homer simpso.

    Otherwise I want in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape