Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 18417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17742

    South Bay. Leah

    Description: Very beautiful face and makeup, hair In a bun, nicely shaped D cups, slim figure, Looks mid 20's but she's probably early 30's.

    Got acquainted with Leah over at SouthBay, Setup with mms was a breeze and in strolled Leah. Bingo. She's actually my type and her English was fine. Not just pretty but a bright face and smile, great body, natural D's to be proud of.

    We agreed to a quick stand up rinse and I gave the 70 $ donation for the hour.

    Back in the room I was rewarded with a thorough massage and soft touch, Excellent skills on this girl. After some sensual moments I went wit L3 cause our chemistry was off the hook and took care of the accounting.

    As I mentioned, her massage was real through, from head to toe and head again my body was at her mercy forced to just relax and enjoy the show. Started with soft touch then got gradually stronger with amazing knowledge of pressure points and knot release. I returned to the favor the only I know how, I didn't miss a spot, her ears and toes got plenty of attention. But the main delicacy was midway through L3. We connected in rhythm, in vibe, in L3 and all the respected acronyms.

    MMS mentioned she's getting popular and she plans on staying a bit so a repeat visit for me is definitely in the plan. Leah is a total package of beauty, sweetness, and sexiness.

  2. #17741

    Disclaimer

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhard80  [View Original Post]
    Seen her before and the massage was good with great undercarriage teasing. She is very attractive and does CFS on the flip. Great conversation throughout the session as well. Just wished she did GFE. YMMV. But she is in town until 23rd.

    https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling
    I like her disclaimer about the men on this board! Haha, sounds like she's met a few that rubbed her the wrong way! Pun intended.

  3. #17740

    Lilia

    Seen her before and the massage was good with great undercarriage teasing. She is very attractive and does CFS on the flip. Great conversation throughout the session as well. Just wished she did GFE. YMMV. But she is in town until 23rd.

    https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling

  4. #17739
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    That's because most are going to them for higher levels, and because they are a L3 place, they tend to charge more for L1 anyway because of a timing perspective I'd imagine. If business is slow, you can try your luck I suppose, but I'd expect house fee + 100. Especially given BoogerEater's recent reports on L2 and L3 pricing. At one place it was 150/200. And another it was 150 all covered but 200 gets BBBJ upgrade. In both cases, you can see a trend of about 50 difference, so that's why I'd expect 100.

    Of course, if you are really rigid on it, you can make it work like this guy did.

    I'll leave best massage commentary to someone else.
    100 for L1? You've got to be joking.

  5. #17738
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Top 1.

    Went by there cops were parked on the street 1 Suv no lights on or anything must be watching beware.
    I don't live that way, but I can only imagine as that area is growing but it isn't Metropolitan and won't last but I could be wrong.

  6. #17737

    Top 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    They are advertising now. Came across my search so they're out there. Not my area though, so people can come to you for advice on this haha.
    Top 1.

    Went by there cops were parked on the street 1 Suv no lights on or anything must be watching beware.

  7. #17736
    Quote Originally Posted by IBNice69  [View Original Post]
    Top 1 is back open, although they are in a different location. Same number, and not sure when they are going to start advertising again.
    They are advertising now. Came across my search so they're out there. Not my area though, so people can come to you for advice on this haha.

  8. #17735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorBother  [View Original Post]
    She isn't a T-Girl by any stretch of the imagination. Which is part of what the poster wanted.
    Aw cwap, reading comprehension fail on my part. Apologies.

  9. #17734

    Top 1 Columbia

    Top 1 is back open, although they are in a different location. Same number, and not sure when they are going to start advertising again. I think I was one of their first customers, so it was a little odd. The front door was open when I drove up and they took me back to a room with a sliding door. If anyone else was there, you could hear it throughout. I know, because when I was in the middle of my dream, it was pretty loud in the room and I know the other girl could hear everything. Massage was decent and on the flip, everything was available. LiLi, I believe her name. English was just so so. Was ok and took it well; large naturals up top, shaved below. There was another girl there, slightly younger, like late 30's, early 40's. They left the blinds open and lights on through the whole experience, which was a little odd being that the room faced a parking lot of another business. It was sunny, so I don't think anyone could see in, but if it was cloudy or evening, the blinds would need to be closed. Good for what it was and it is a much more "hidden" location, so maybe it will last. Call their old number to get the location. They will answer or txt.

  10. #17733

    Providers moving between places

    I had talked with Jenny at Southbay earlier this week about visiting her on Friday but when I messaged her today she told me that she was leaving back to New York and to visit her friend Kelly at Palace. I found that odd at first but after reading some earlier comments it seems like Southbay is closed down now so I guess the location didn't work out. I had been to palace previously and had a good time with Jenny so I figured its worth checking out. I get to palace and I'm greeted by Kelly. Turns out she's the same Kelly from D spa that's been moving between here and New York who I've seen a few times before at dream spa. Had a nice time with her before leaving happy with a bottle a water. I guess the new spas this year are fairly connected considering apple is now at palace as well.

  11. #17732

    Palace Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by EZE74  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I visited on 4.15. Saw Monica. Great service all around. Decent massage. Amongst other things enjoyed BBBJ and finished CIM. Highly recommended. Said she would be visiting in my dreams for a couple more weeks. Worth the dream in my opinion!
    Could we get a little more info estimated age body type.

    Manmades natural? Body type thin thick medium?

    How many Roses?

  12. #17731
    Quote Originally Posted by GA1  [View Original Post]
    She isn't a T-Girl by any stretch of the imagination. Which is part of what the poster wanted.

  13. #17730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAsaBat  [View Original Post]
    Any info available on HOT fake tittied T-girls in Nash? The kind of hot ones you see in porn that are top and bottom is what I'm looking for and I'm very generous. Thanks in advance for any intel.
    I'd recommend Lacey:

    https://tryst.link/massage/laceyvaltesse

  14. #17729

    Hot T-girl

    Any info available on HOT fake tittied T-girls in Nash? The kind of hot ones you see in porn that are top and bottom is what I'm looking for and I'm very generous. Thanks in advance for any intel.

  15. #17728

    Tulip

    Dreamt I visited on 4.15. Saw Monica. Great service all around. Decent massage. Amongst other things enjoyed BBBJ and finished CIM. Highly recommended. Said she would be visiting in my dreams for a couple more weeks. Worth the dream in my opinion!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape