Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 61398
-
04-18-26 11:30 #60573Senior Member

Posts: 62New one for me
Just came from the area. Had a date with andrea.
Both but had to nut on her ass.
She seems like one of the better finds down there.
DMG $4.
-
04-18-26 07:22 #60572Senior Member

Posts: 62Susie and lily.
I haven't posted in a while so I'll bring up my last 2 weeks.
Picked up Susie Wawa with glasses 2 weeks ago and did full service. First time one of these girls ever squirted on me like she did but it was well. Dmg. $3.
Picked up lily last week. No crazy outburst but she was talking like she was having an out of body experience. Got BBBJ and finished in mouth. Dmg 20.
Does she always sound like a hippie when why'all get her also?
-
04-18-26 07:16 #60571Senior Member

Posts: 62Hunting
Morning guys. I was about to head down to go hunting in a few after work.
Anybody know what spots I should check to find either Kiara or Emily?
Never had Kiara but had a good time with Emily and wanted to try for her again.
-
04-17-26 21:44 #60570Senior Member

Posts: 54I haven't been out there in a while, but used to do alright on the 1/3 holdem tables. Blackjack consistently kicked my ass.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 21:40 #60569Senior Member

Posts: 54That seems like bad form. I understand asking for help, but it's better to wait until the date is over. If it's a true emergency, I get it, but aside from that, the guy can wait. Most of us are willing to help, but that's just inconsiderate. When someone is asking for a favor, it should impose the least inconvenience on the other person, in my opinion.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
In that situation, I'd stil help but would be pissed.
-
04-17-26 21:17 #60568Senior Member

Posts: 54I'm not sure, but the mic work was amazing. If I see her again ill grab a photo.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 17:50 #60567Senior Member

Posts: 1322I just looked at MLB scores and saw you got it. Good plan, good cheese!
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 17:07 #60566Senior Member

Posts: 647Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner! Easy win, Easy money! Hope you guys tailed and made some extra coin today! Cubs won 12 - 4!
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 16:10 #60565Senior Member

Posts: 2016 ft PR Jessica
I was cruising through Westside and ran into PR Jessica by the triangle I slowed down and she came straight to the car and hopped in. I normally get pics but I wasn't prepared today as I wasn't looking for anything but when I saw her I had to give it a go I opted for her stellar neck work and she still gives Grade A service. She said at night she normally hangs near Ashton and Furrow so look for her around there. Her Grade A service comes at Standard ride fare with a nickel tip.
-
04-17-26 10:58 #60564Senior Member

Posts: 444I agree, you should have finished with your date, but I would have tried for a two for one first off, who knows you could have had one eating while the other was sucking all for the price of one and then you could have really felt good helping out another monger in need. All I can say is that it sucked to be you.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 09:54 #60563Senior Member

Posts: 1322GL. Started out with BJ, then hit the roulette tables. I'd be ecstatic if I only dropped $500, took a hard core beat down yesterday. Peace.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 08:07 #60562Senior Member

Posts: 243You should have told them you'd help out after you've gotten your nut. You're still helping out a fellow monger while also ensuring you're getting yours.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 06:34 #60561Senior Member

Posts: 647Hi BP! Sorry to hear that from a fellow degenerate! What kind of gambling? Sports or Casino? Today, I'm on the (over 10.5) in the Mets-Cubs game! Winds blowing out in Wrigley Field at 20+ MPH! Usually when books post a high total like that at Wrigley Field, 75% of the time the game easily goes over! I got a nickel on it myself ($500)! Good luck and God Bless!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 23:05 #60560Senior Member

Posts: 277Monger etiquette
I was on a date yesterday and while parked a working girl came to my truck to ask for a jump start for her dates vehicle. I drove over and gave him a jump, during which someone else took my parking place. Now I had to find a new spot in mid afternoon. Long story short, I never got to finish my date. What's the deal? Is it ok to interrupt another mongers date when you are in need. Like being stranded with a girl in your car? Is there some unwritten monger code? Should he have reimbursed me for my date? Or was it a situation where I should have just said, sucks to be you. Because it's hot as hell out there but I'm in the shade with my AC on and I'm about to drop off the kids.
-
04-16-26 20:18 #60559Senior Member

Posts: 1322Didn't get there. Stuck at Mdlive chasing money. In hindsight, wish I had kept my appointment.
Originally Posted by Merlin666
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






