Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1248 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 18706
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18646

    Deaf eth

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of her? Supposedly she's been around and she's dead with a not so bad body. Apparently all the dope boys smash her all the times.

    Curious how she looks like.
    She has on tits and will let you do her as long s you want. Heard she was in jail.

  2. #18645

    Beth

    There's a Beth that is more of a drunk than anything else. You can find her at the park on 30th Ave and off 34th St. I see her panhandling people for money and she does use hand gestures. I will look today for her over there.

    DopeThrone Anyone heard of her? Supposedly she's been around and she's dead with a not so bad body. Apparently all the dope boys smash her all the times.

    Curious how she looks like.

  3. #18644

    Deaf Woman Beth

    Anyone heard of her? Supposedly she's been around and she's dead with a not so bad body. Apparently all the dope boys smash her all the times.

    Curious how she looks like.

  4. #18643

    Brunette with glasses

    Any of you guys know the WSW around 5'5 130 lb. She has shoulder length brown hair and she wears glasses. I have seen her walking on 34th and 5th Ave and and now yesterday by Wawa on 38th Ave and 34th street.

    She's probably a 6 out of 10 on looks and I think she picks her face some. But she could be very pretty if she wanted to be. I was slow moving on Thursday about her but when I saw her on Friday in a different area and time I figured she walked.

    Any takers on who this one might be?

  5. #18642

    Jaden

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    Of all the SWs to let out, they let Miss Useless out.

    If you don't know who she is she is a tall. Leggy, slender brunette. She is also a royal PITA. I pulled into the Smoke Shop at 52 Av North and 34St North and there she was. I saw her from the back first. She came right over to talk. She's told me she's out of jail and blah, blah. When I tried to shoo her, I got her attitude and a "good luck; there's no one else around. "
    I didn't even go in; I left and saw her coming down the street behind me. She was walking down 52 Ave.

    There is almost no one.

    Carmen is around; most of you know her by her limp and her age. Though she does give great head and never hurries you. Plus, she's nice and grateful to make a few bucks.

    Also around is a short, skinny, dark-haired woman who is in the hotels across from Denny's, but she seems to get scooped almost immediately. Including the idiot who scooped her and blocked the Denny's parking lot.
    She is a pia from the trap on 34th and 54th. She has a nice body for one kid but is a always up sale. She started at 40 for FS and came down to 20 before I could get her out of my truck.

  6. #18641

    Jaden

    Of all the SWs to let out, they let Miss Useless out.

    If you don't know who she is she is a tall. Leggy, slender brunette. She is also a royal PITA. I pulled into the Smoke Shop at 52 Av North and 34St North and there she was. I saw her from the back first. She came right over to talk. She's told me she's out of jail and blah, blah. When I tried to shoo her, I got her attitude and a "good luck; there's no one else around. "
    I didn't even go in; I left and saw her coming down the street behind me. She was walking down 52 Ave.

    There is almost no one.

    Carmen is around; most of you know her by her limp and her age. Though she does give great head and never hurries you. Plus, she's nice and grateful to make a few bucks.

    Also around is a short, skinny, dark-haired woman who is in the hotels across from Denny's, but she seems to get scooped almost immediately. Including the idiot who scooped her and blocked the Denny's parking lot.

  7. #18640

    G Cassie

    Has anyone heard from G Cassie lately? Her number appears to be still good, but no response. Did she get popped? I know she had cut back and wasn't walking much anymore.

  8. #18639

    Stings

    Be wary of stings. Looks like Victoria got popped for precursor to, yesterday. Somebody bailed her out later the same day. Where's she walking nowadays?

  9. #18638

    Palm Aire

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    This morning I got a text from a SW I know. She said that the owners of both places were kicking all the girls out of the two hotels due to LEO issues. So she warned me to stay away from the area.

    I don't know how true it is, but she gives me decent info when she does text.

    I was coming home this morning, and the PCSO was hassling some tweekers about their roadside yard sale on 50th Avenue North just past the Gateway. My tax dollars at work. I really wanted one of the fishing poles. Damn!

    So two tidbits that may mean something or may just be street talk and coincidence.
    Damn I was with Mia Hope in the Palm Aire not too long ago. She had like a whole house full of shit stuffed in one of those rooms. She did her thing that she does to Miles Davis's Kind of Blue playing in the background, then finished bbbjcimws. That was a trip!! She's always a sweet girl. Seemed like things were tough for her at the time and kept reading posts she's retiring.

  10. #18637

    Cedar and palm aire

    This morning I got a text from a SW I know. She said that the owners of both places were kicking all the girls out of the two hotels due to LEO issues. So she warned me to stay away from the area.

    I don't know how true it is, but she gives me decent info when she does text.

    I was coming home this morning, and the PCSO was hassling some tweekers about their roadside yard sale on 50th Avenue North just past the Gateway. My tax dollars at work. I really wanted one of the fishing poles. Damn!

    So two tidbits that may mean something or may just be street talk and coincidence.

  11. #18636

    She is street

    She is like the others and just say I got 2 twenties and she is game. Don't let them overcharge for the same cheeseburger the rest of them are serving up. , Just look at the sites they are nuts with what they think they are worth.

    The WSW in pink shorts and black tank top was a interesting scene this morning. She has blondish brown hair and wears it in a knot on the top of her head like a joystick. She was crossing the street with another girl who looked scary.

    The knot top in pink said all you guys need $500 to see us as I was waiting to turn. I am like no thanks I jerk for free she gave me a thumbs up. I got gas and saw them stumbling and acting like they were doing yoga with all the stuff they are probably on.

    Don't know if you guys know these two but they are well into themselves that is for sure.

  12. #18635

    Pink Shorts

    The WSW in pink shorts and black tank top was a interesting scene this morning. She has blondish brown hair and wears it in a knot on the top of her head like a joystick. She was crossing the street with another girl who looked scary.

    The knot top in pink said all you guys need $500 to see us as I was waiting to turn. I am like no thanks I jerk for free she gave me a thumbs up. I got gas and saw them stumbling and acting like they were doing yoga with all the stuff they are probably on.

    Don't know if you guys know these two but they are well into themselves that is for sure.

  13. #18634
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up and she wants 150-250 qv. That's a pass.
    My friend agrees. She's 60 SW value performance.

  14. #18633

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times but not at her terrible incall. All car dates. 40-60 (60 max) and yes bbfscip. I took my sweet ass time drilling her too.

    She's not bad if you don't mind doing all the work which I'm cool with. I always get exited taking those black leggings off of her and bb'ing the shit out of her.
    Hit her up and she wants 150-250 qv. That's a pass.

  15. #18632

    True that

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwaved  [View Original Post]
    Friend says comms are terrible. Ghosted him several times but finally saw her. Location is very sketchy. She's kinda dead fish but let him bbfscip.
    I've seen her a few times but not at her terrible incall. All car dates. 40-60 (60 max) and yes bbfscip. I took my sweet ass time drilling her too.

    She's not bad if you don't mind doing all the work which I'm cool with. I always get exited taking those black leggings off of her and bb'ing the shit out of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape