Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 18706
-
06-04-26 19:30 #18646Asshole

Posts: 605Deaf eth
She has on tits and will let you do her as long s you want. Heard she was in jail.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:03 #18645Senior Member

Posts: 851Beth
There's a Beth that is more of a drunk than anything else. You can find her at the park on 30th Ave and off 34th St. I see her panhandling people for money and she does use hand gestures. I will look today for her over there.
DopeThrone Anyone heard of her? Supposedly she's been around and she's dead with a not so bad body. Apparently all the dope boys smash her all the times.
Curious how she looks like.
-
06-02-26 14:23 #18644Senior Member

Posts: 326Deaf Woman Beth
Anyone heard of her? Supposedly she's been around and she's dead with a not so bad body. Apparently all the dope boys smash her all the times.
Curious how she looks like.
-
05-30-26 07:11 #18643Senior Member

Posts: 596Brunette with glasses
Any of you guys know the WSW around 5'5 130 lb. She has shoulder length brown hair and she wears glasses. I have seen her walking on 34th and 5th Ave and and now yesterday by Wawa on 38th Ave and 34th street.
She's probably a 6 out of 10 on looks and I think she picks her face some. But she could be very pretty if she wanted to be. I was slow moving on Thursday about her but when I saw her on Friday in a different area and time I figured she walked.
Any takers on who this one might be?
-
05-26-26 18:04 #18642Asshole

Posts: 605Jaden
She is a pia from the trap on 34th and 54th. She has a nice body for one kid but is a always up sale. She started at 40 for FS and came down to 20 before I could get her out of my truck.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 19:19 #18641Senior Member

Posts: 136Jaden
Of all the SWs to let out, they let Miss Useless out.
If you don't know who she is she is a tall. Leggy, slender brunette. She is also a royal PITA. I pulled into the Smoke Shop at 52 Av North and 34St North and there she was. I saw her from the back first. She came right over to talk. She's told me she's out of jail and blah, blah. When I tried to shoo her, I got her attitude and a "good luck; there's no one else around. "
I didn't even go in; I left and saw her coming down the street behind me. She was walking down 52 Ave.
There is almost no one.
Carmen is around; most of you know her by her limp and her age. Though she does give great head and never hurries you. Plus, she's nice and grateful to make a few bucks.
Also around is a short, skinny, dark-haired woman who is in the hotels across from Denny's, but she seems to get scooped almost immediately. Including the idiot who scooped her and blocked the Denny's parking lot.
-
05-20-26 17:12 #18640Senior Member

Posts: 136G Cassie
Has anyone heard from G Cassie lately? Her number appears to be still good, but no response. Did she get popped? I know she had cut back and wasn't walking much anymore.
-
05-08-26 20:41 #18639Senior Member

Posts: 438Stings
Be wary of stings. Looks like Victoria got popped for precursor to, yesterday. Somebody bailed her out later the same day. Where's she walking nowadays?
-
04-19-26 18:54 #18638Senior Member

Posts: 76Palm Aire
Damn I was with Mia Hope in the Palm Aire not too long ago. She had like a whole house full of shit stuffed in one of those rooms. She did her thing that she does to Miles Davis's Kind of Blue playing in the background, then finished bbbjcimws. That was a trip!! She's always a sweet girl. Seemed like things were tough for her at the time and kept reading posts she's retiring.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 16:30 #18637Senior Member

Posts: 136Cedar and palm aire
This morning I got a text from a SW I know. She said that the owners of both places were kicking all the girls out of the two hotels due to LEO issues. So she warned me to stay away from the area.
I don't know how true it is, but she gives me decent info when she does text.
I was coming home this morning, and the PCSO was hassling some tweekers about their roadside yard sale on 50th Avenue North just past the Gateway. My tax dollars at work. I really wanted one of the fishing poles. Damn!
So two tidbits that may mean something or may just be street talk and coincidence.
-
04-18-26 17:45 #18636Senior Member

Posts: 851She is street
She is like the others and just say I got 2 twenties and she is game. Don't let them overcharge for the same cheeseburger the rest of them are serving up. , Just look at the sites they are nuts with what they think they are worth.
The WSW in pink shorts and black tank top was a interesting scene this morning. She has blondish brown hair and wears it in a knot on the top of her head like a joystick. She was crossing the street with another girl who looked scary.
The knot top in pink said all you guys need $500 to see us as I was waiting to turn. I am like no thanks I jerk for free she gave me a thumbs up. I got gas and saw them stumbling and acting like they were doing yoga with all the stuff they are probably on.
Don't know if you guys know these two but they are well into themselves that is for sure.
-
04-18-26 06:21 #18635Senior Member

Posts: 596Pink Shorts
The WSW in pink shorts and black tank top was a interesting scene this morning. She has blondish brown hair and wears it in a knot on the top of her head like a joystick. She was crossing the street with another girl who looked scary.
The knot top in pink said all you guys need $500 to see us as I was waiting to turn. I am like no thanks I jerk for free she gave me a thumbs up. I got gas and saw them stumbling and acting like they were doing yoga with all the stuff they are probably on.
Don't know if you guys know these two but they are well into themselves that is for sure.
-
04-15-26 21:08 #18634Senior Member

Posts: 46My friend agrees. She's 60 SW value performance.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 18:32 #18633Senior Member

Posts: 744Cc
Hit her up and she wants 150-250 qv. That's a pass.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 14:42 #18632Senior Member

Posts: 326True that
I've seen her a few times but not at her terrible incall. All car dates. 40-60 (60 max) and yes bbfscip. I took my sweet ass time drilling her too.
Originally Posted by Mwaved
[View Original Post]
She's not bad if you don't mind doing all the work which I'm cool with. I always get exited taking those black leggings off of her and bb'ing the shit out of her.








Reply With Quote






