Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 424 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 6357
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6207

    Booker?

    Texted them with a new number explaining about number change. Haven't heard back in one week. Texted twice but still nothing.

    My ATF j talent is coming next week and I want to make sure I can see her.

  2. #6206

    KA Jude

    Saw Jude. She is a service queen. BBBJ preview in the shower lasted for a long time. I usually don't enjoy it there, but as I relaxed I just wanted her to keep going. Her kitty tasted fresh and FIV was fun. She gave a good massage after. Very eager to please. Gave attention to the balls. Which was a nice touch. Pictures are not close. Not as pretty. Tits are MM Ds and they feel hard. I like the natural look & feel, even if they are not naturals. Overall I enjoyed myself, but I have had much better with this agency.

  3. #6205

    Jude at kangels

    I decided to go check Jude out since there's not many intels about her. Standing around 5'3, Shaved kitty, very firm and nice Cs, smelled good and have some curves on the butt area.

    Jude is pretty and her mood was quite playful when I walked inside. We started with a BT and shower with a BBBJ preview, which was hot and got me a little excited. We head back to the room and I let her take a lead. Started playing with my cock and got on her knee then she puts it in her mouth with a nice BBBJ. Great suction and tons of saliva with her head going back and forth. Asked for the cover and we went on top for CG, mish and finished with lazy flat doggy. Jude can take a pounding and no complaints changing position. I enjoyed the session a lot.

    https://kangels.net/korean-companions-seattle/jude/

  4. #6204
    Quote Originally Posted by PussLicker3000  [View Original Post]
    Saw Paige today. I'm 30 and she was significantly older than me. If she were white, I wouldn't say the age gap was significant, but she's got to be pushing 50 if I had to guess. Nothing about Sumi K regarding age either so assuming she's also up there. I know Zuri is too. Maybe best to stick to AMP's for a bit.
    I saw her few months and I highly doubt she is in her 50's LOL. If she was white, she would age way more LOL since white girls usually age quick. If I had to guess her age, probably in her 30's. When we met together, we had an really fun session.

  5. #6203

    Sumi K

    Anyone have any intel or seen Sumi K?

  6. #6202

    KA Paige

    Saw Paige today. I'm 30 and she was significantly older than me. If she were white, I wouldn't say the age gap was significant, but she's got to be pushing 50 if I had to guess. Nothing about Sumi K regarding age either so assuming she's also up there. I know Zuri is too. Maybe best to stick to AMP's for a bit.

  7. #6201

    Current KAngel Lineup

    Any intel on the current KAngel lineup? Particularly Paige and Sumi K?

  8. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorNos  [View Original Post]
    Had a fantastic experience with Andy. She is young. Mid 20's. Cute face, slim body, great skin, Very nice look perky tits. But they are not D cups. I think they are B. If I understand cup sizes correctly. Any tits are small but perfect on her. Height is 5'5'. Pics are mostly real, minus the boob size. Overall looks like a very pretty Japanese doll with that hair cut. Her English is good, so overall we had good conversation through out. She is a little too frank about things. She can sound insulting if there are body parts she has a comment about. I found that kinda refreshing and allowed me to ease up and point out her looks and body without discomfort. I love her smile. She is not overly giggly, but also not all about business.

    Service wise, More or less what I have come to expect. Blue toast and Shower. No preview in the shower. Which I actually like. I find it odd in the bathtub. Want to get out of there asap. No cleaning of the crack and balls. So knew there was no action coming up in those areas.

    Her BBBJ was really good. I let her spend extra time there. She takes the whole dick in, waits, then starts to swirl her tongue and vacuum action alternately. Never experienced this before. I was in heaven. DATY was fun too. She is very responsive and tasted fresh. Started with Mish and switch to CG. She has strong muscles down there. In CG, she would hold and it felt like a tight grip with the palm. She smiled at my visible surprise to that action.

    I found good chemistry with her. She is young, beautiful, aims to please and I will repeat for sure.
    Thanks for the report, I had a similar experience. She does seem young and is a student in Canada. Today is her last day but she mentioned she might come back to Seattle.

  9. #6199
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalChad  [View Original Post]
    Tiana K is at KA. Reviewed previously by download X as petite spinner. Did not comment on age, I did a search and maybe pre-MILF / early 30's?

    Can anyone comment on her age? Also haven't seen Andy.

    I did see Aika (Japanese girl) at seattleyue. She's younger (mid 20), decent looking but service was very mechanical. Bruises on her thighs preventing cowgirl. Good looks, wouldn't repeat based on service.
    I need to point out it's probably not the same Tiana for three reasons. First, the ad photo is different. Second, she is GFE only. Third, the name is Tiana K not Tiana. Names get re-used all the time. All the time!

    The only way you can safely assume it's the same girl as before is if her name and ad photo are both the same. Sometimes, a girl will update her photo but you can tell it's the same girl. Or change her name but keep her ad photo. Otherwise, we can only guess. In some cities, there will be 5 Jennys and 3 Sugars. There were 11 Isabellas. All the same city, so you can't use the name alone to tell. Even when ad photos are completely fake, the one thing they can do is usually match the girl as the same as before.

    If I guess a girl's age, maybe 80% of the time I can get +/- 5 years. The other 20%, I could be way off. So I can't give you a satisfactory answer other than just my guess. But if enough people give an opinion, you tend to see a bell-curve on the opinions. Tiana was probably early 30s. She is a tiny girl and very fit, so she could pass as younger. If a girl looks younger than her age, she can fool us. And if a girl fools me into thinking she's younger, I always forgive her.

    Asuka was early 20s. Sherry K was late 20s. I think Kaina was also late 20s. Mari is around 30. Susie K was probably 30s but quite good looking with tits and ass. Dani was older but also exceptionally beautiful. These girls are better looking than most girls than their age. So I don't think age is nearly as important than if they are hot or not. They are hot. There is a very long list of girls who are not as hot as them, of all ages.

  10. #6198
    Quote Originally Posted by PointedHosh  [View Original Post]
    https://kangels.net/korean-companions-seattle/zuri3/

    Just looping why'all in she is not the girl in these pics.

    Maybe she looked like that in 1998, but nowhere near that now.
    Same could be said for all of them with all the photoshop they do to their pics. So what was reality like? Good, bad, or ugly?

  11. #6197

    Tiana

    Tiana K is at KA. Reviewed previously by download X as petite spinner. Did not comment on age, I did a search and maybe pre-MILF / early 30's?

    Can anyone comment on her age? Also haven't seen Andy.

    I did see Aika (Japanese girl) at seattleyue. She's younger (mid 20), decent looking but service was very mechanical. Bruises on her thighs preventing cowgirl. Good looks, wouldn't repeat based on service.

  12. #6196

    Zuri is 20+ years older. Fake pics

    https://kangels.net/korean-companions-seattle/zuri3/

    Just looping why'all in she is not the girl in these pics.

    Maybe she looked like that in 1998, but nowhere near that now.

  13. #6195

    Andy K Kangels. Fake pics?

    I have a business trip to Toronto Canada coming up and was looking at their providers / agencies (if its anything like Vancouver, will be a good time).

    This agency has a girl using exact same pics as Andy K at Kangels:

    https://asbvip.com/portfolio-view/selina/

    Reviews on her said pics are probably real but out dated.

    KA does says Andy is from Canada, but both agencies list the girl as available today? Odd.

  14. #6194

    Andy K (Kangel)

    Had a fantastic experience with Andy. She is young. Mid 20's. Cute face, slim body, great skin, Very nice look perky tits. But they are not D cups. I think they are B. If I understand cup sizes correctly. Any tits are small but perfect on her. Height is 5'5'. Pics are mostly real, minus the boob size. Overall looks like a very pretty Japanese doll with that hair cut. Her English is good, so overall we had good conversation through out. She is a little too frank about things. She can sound insulting if there are body parts she has a comment about. I found that kinda refreshing and allowed me to ease up and point out her looks and body without discomfort. I love her smile. She is not overly giggly, but also not all about business.

    Service wise, More or less what I have come to expect. Blue toast and Shower. No preview in the shower. Which I actually like. I find it odd in the bathtub. Want to get out of there asap. No cleaning of the crack and balls. So knew there was no action coming up in those areas.

    Her BBBJ was really good. I let her spend extra time there. She takes the whole dick in, waits, then starts to swirl her tongue and vacuum action alternately. Never experienced this before. I was in heaven. DATY was fun too. She is very responsive and tasted fresh. Started with Mish and switch to CG. She has strong muscles down there. In CG, she would hold and it felt like a tight grip with the palm. She smiled at my visible surprise to that action.

    I found good chemistry with her. She is young, beautiful, aims to please and I will repeat for sure.

  15. #6193
    Quote Originally Posted by Solex55  [View Original Post]
    Ah my google-fu is shit. Seems like https://www.vegasasian.club/baby-andi-k and the page was updated to be more adamant that the pics are real, lol. TER from vegas was deleted tho.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7301062
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7207334
    Real pics in ads usually means it's not her but it's not an old woman. Usually.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape