Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 37343
-
04-19-26 00:27 #36353Senior Member

Posts: 345Great Hands review 4-18-26
Was Great Hands really shut down? This is a copy of a review from Saturday.
Great Hands Massage https://share.google/f46emQNOBLM1VY7MT.
Can also access the review from a Google search of Great Hands Massage and go to "newest" reviews
-
04-18-26 23:53 #36352Senior Member

Posts: 102Agreed. In the past couple months there were a few times where I chose to go somewhere else instead of Great Hands because of how popular it was getting. Didn't want to get caught up in the mess.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
But damn was Mina so good when she was around!
Also for this reason too. I hesitate to visit any FS place in Oakland County because of it. Although it doesn't always stop me. I am still surprised that Saigon is open. I'd go there more often to visit Ebony if it was in a different county. Maybe I should see if she'd setup outside of Saigon LOL.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 23:30 #36351Senior Member

Posts: 427New Location
Has anyone partook since she started doing massages again?
I seen her a long time ago when she was working with Carla in Canton. I'm sure prices have gone up.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3687702
-
04-18-26 23:08 #36350Senior Member

Posts: 25No I just saw allot of activity for 845 in the am. White pick up, several suvs, not a single black and white unit.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 21:05 #36349Senior Member

Posts: 37Southfield Recommendations
Going to be in Southfield next week during the afternoon. Planned on running to Great Hands but obviously that's not going to happen.
-
04-18-26 20:31 #36348Senior Member

Posts: 309Cece at blue lotus info
CeCe not at Blue lotus no more. Went for massage this afternoon older lady said CeCe no work here no more went back to NY.
-
04-18-26 19:39 #36347Senior Member

Posts: 173Did you see any marked vehicles there?
Originally Posted by Grouchy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 13:43 #36346Regular Member

Posts: 18Great hands speculation
Probably was a shit bust, not enough hard evidence, don't want to advertise their L's.
Originally Posted by Grouchy
[View Original Post]
I always appreciated they kept the front door locked at all times.
Pure speculation tho.
-
04-18-26 10:27 #36345Senior Member

Posts: 25Great hands
I drove by Wednesday morning as it looked like something was going down. No flashing lights but allot of unmarked vehicles. Why is there no mention in media do you think?
-
04-18-26 09:22 #36344Senior Member

Posts: 36Interesting Raid
Yeah, likely something was lost in translation, anywho, she didn't have her phone with her.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 20:29 #36343Senior Member

Posts: 926Jurisdiction matters.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 20:02 #36342Senior Member

Posts: 75Great Hands. No Surprise
I'm not surprised that Great Hands has finally bit the dust. Well, actually, I'm surprised at how long it last. All of these FS spots that are, no BS, brothels operating as massage parlors, are going to get busted sooner or later. Long before Great Hands was around, or at least that I knew of it and it was popping up on this board, I used to go to Ocean Wave in Berkley. It was ran by essentially the same people, in some way, shape or form. That never popped up on the board as a FS spot but just a regular HE joint. However, throughout my many visits there I was definitely able to get FS with quite a few of the girls after building up a rapport with them. The more popular a spot is, the quicker it gets closed down!
-
04-17-26 18:31 #36341Senior Member

Posts: 392Interesting raid
Usually when the police raid a place nobody gets to escape unless they had an underground tunnel, typically they cover all entrances and exists. Even if the other girls made no offer they would get charged with a humble to see if they roll.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 12:45 #36340Regular Member

Posts: 24Lotus
Saw Wendy at Lotus in Novi. She's probably close to 60 or over, bit of tummy. Sweet lady, pleasant voice. The massage was fine, pretty light touch. Some nice teasing before the flip. Then OTF straight to business on junior with really nice technique. No haggle or negotiation or even a mention, just right to it. I loved that. Top came up, girls came out (they're actually really nice C cups, not saggy like you might expect), pants down for FIV. Some LFK going on. Was very pleasantly surprised with the service, even if she's not the youngest most attractive out there. I feel confident more could have been available but I didn't even ask, she had me ready to pop pretty quickly with her technique. Got the wipe down, scalp massage, a hug and water on the way out. 0.7 for the hour plus 0.8 for what I felt was a very fine effort.
-
04-17-26 12:20 #36339Senior Member

Posts: 102Thanks for the intel. Was going to call and stop by this evening, now I won't!
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






