Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 376 to 390 of 20134
-
04-19-26 08:36 #19759Senior Member

Posts: 43Brooklyn
I saw Brooklyn this week. $200 for a 5 min massage. She gets comfortable and you can touch but try's to jack hammer you as soon as she can. Much better options out there Avoid, I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by AmpPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 21:36 #19758Senior Member

Posts: 295Kaylee Panacea new location
I visit frequently and read the local forum to keep up with happenings in case I get time to hobby. This was such a weekend. Read a review below of Kaylee and it stood out because what started lame finished strong. I like surprises. LOL. So I called because I was in the area of the new location and figured I'd check it out. Well, Kaylee was the only one available immediately so I figured it's serendipitous and booked half hour. I walk in and the receptionist is an attractive red head and leads me to the room. Little did I know that she would walk in and that's Kaylee. Unlike my monger friend, I would not describe her the way he did. She seemed normal. Low energy perhaps but rather normal. No hand problem either. Anyway she comes in and starts the massage, well the body rub, and it was pleasant. Soft touch for sure but I'm not here for therapy. And I know it's not an AMP, those places can rub good. Anyway, pleasant rub and soft conversation. Clothes were still on. There was lots of touching and tickling the sensitive zones. It was great. She has good nails too. On the flip, OTC roaming then asked her to remove them for better access and she did. Good HJ skills and things were progressing great and I remembered what my monger friend wrote so I asked her and she obliged again. Good skills and good finish. Overall great session and no complaints from me. She's great. Since I'm not a regular I asked her for expected donation and it was very reasonable for the service at 1. 4. I would repeat.
-
04-18-26 21:18 #19757Regular Member

Posts: 170The Dude is Right
This man speaks the Truth. I'd be skeptical as well.
Originally Posted by TypicalDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 15:02 #19756Senior Member

Posts: 170Is it nn day spa by chance? Just wondering so if I make a trip out it's something I'll look into.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 11:10 #19755Senior Member

Posts: 183Supreme Massage
I saw this ad in the escort section of STG placed by Brooklyn who says she has been working at Supreme for the past year and now branching out solo. Supreme has always been known as legit only. Has anyone gone there in recent months and seen Brooklyn or other MTs that are providing more now?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/282256258245
-
04-18-26 09:46 #19754Senior Member

Posts: 45Las Vegas
I just wanted to put on my fellow michiganders on this. If you ever go to vegas and go to NN spa it was incredible they gave a nuru table shower used their naked body to rub in Soap instead of their hands.
The girls here are in mid Twenties max all with fake tits and / or natural big tits.
Bbj cfs dfk lfk daty. Literally pretty much anything you can imagine. They are down for.
-
04-17-26 23:26 #19753Senior Member

Posts: 170Princess / Milan
Milan is still in prison, serving time she could've avoided if she gave up names of clients. She's doing that for all of us. And it continues to this day. FYI. A number of the girls she worked very hard to support and mentor gave info and testified against Milan.
Originally Posted by Stranger1983
[View Original Post]
Personally, I would be skeptical of any of the girls who used to work there, because a number of them betrayed Milan, despite her being the one person in this world who actually helped them and advocated on their behalf. I'm sure Princess is a very sweet person but the case against Milan was made by people who used to work there.
While Milan stood tall for all of us, there's a number of girls who used to work for her, who didn't hesitate to say whatever they believed made things easier for themselves. To authorities, etc. The original "tip" involved a client, but the "case" was made by multiple girls saying whatever they felt they needed to, in order to avoid any repercussions themselves. In other words, stabbing Milan in the back.
No thanks.
-
04-17-26 21:23 #19752Regular Member

Posts: 4What happened to Princess from JD?
I've visited Milan and Princess at JD many times and always had an incredible experience with both of them from the old building to the new one. I know the place got raided and its very unfortunate as they were both one of the nicest people you will ever know. They were still getting the place up and running. If I understand it correctly, Milan is out of the game but what ever happened to Princess? Its been a while since I was last in the game and would love to reconnect with her.
-
04-17-26 12:26 #19751Senior Member

Posts: 83Mother / daughter (s)
Wait. Peyton and Zoey are Allison's daughters?!
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 10:55 #19750Senior Member

Posts: 1508Panacea 2 Locations
Just to clear up things about Panacea's locations, they have opened up a 2nd location on Ivanrest in Grandville. So they now have 2 locations, the new location on Ivanrest and the other location on Plainfield. Here's a link to a current ad which also has a photo of Allison as I know some of you were asking about her earlier. Also, Allison's daughter's Peyton and Zoey are back working as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/580344921831
-
04-16-26 17:11 #19749Senior Member

Posts: 71Hoping My Grand Rapids Visit with Be Grand
I'm heading to GR next week and looking for an AMP with extra levels of service. A more east side location is preferred. Is the GR Asian Massage on 28 near Paris still offering any worthwhile fun? Names to ask for always helps. I appreciate any suggestions and I'd be glad to offer Lansing area suggestions for any responders who could use them. Thanks.
-
04-16-26 16:56 #19748Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks
Thanks, sometimes it's hard to keep all this stuff straight.
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 15:34 #19747Senior Member

Posts: 79No this is not Panacea's new location. The new location is near 5 Mile and Plainfield. Same side of Plainfield as Lowes and a short distance from Lowes. I think It is a former bank location with a few other business's in same location. It doe's have what I consider a massage parlor "OPEN" neon sign in front entrance.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:04 #19746Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks
Thanks for the info, decided to set something up with Jezebel instead.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 11:59 #19745Regular Member

Posts: 170She, doesn't look like that
This lady runs multiple ads that aren't her. She operates out of a townhouse in Allendale. If the pic were her, they are 10+ years and 70 lbs.
Originally Posted by FireFly87
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





