Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 7368
-
04-18-26 04:17 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 492Hayes Vs Riverdale
OK. So when you read their add, the address it listed was x6 Hayes. When you talk to them, they gave the address which I think is the shops. Its like two totally different ends of the street. So has anyone actually been to the address listed in the add?
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 07:53 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 806Did you ever try them out? I haven't seen any reports on actual experiences. They quoted me $$$ for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 07:56 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 806When I texted they gave me 155X Riverdale.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 11:46 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 930Mis-Directed addresses
There is a trend I've noticed for these Asian hotel services to use an address near the budget hotel where they host, I have seen it in Milford and Weathersfield. If you contact the number in the ad they will give you the actual location.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 08:29 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 806Anyone used them that can give a recent review?
Originally Posted by WMassDan
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 18:26 #7183Senior Member

Posts: 2099Marcela
I asked about her here:
This guy replied here:
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by SteveInMa428
[View Original Post]
I took his advice, Thanks Steve.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 15:53 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 492Very Strange
So I texted this one. Quoted me 120/140/200. You're saying you went to Hayes Ave. I got an address of 560 Riverdale?
Originally Posted by WMassDan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 10:41 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 63No luck
I tried as well. Nothing. Must be fake.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 06:56 #7180Senior Member

Posts: 83Asians
Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by SteveDriller
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 06:16 #7179Senior Member

Posts: 464Massage Chicopee?
I ran across this add on CL. I reached out by text and email no response. Ad still up. Anyone had luck?
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/h...924124255.html
-
04-12-26 08:35 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 806Add ending in 3-E2
Anyone actually used them and have a recent report?
-
04-12-26 07:33 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 118Options
Back when I used to indulge in meeting the Asians, if I showed up and the pic wasn't close to the girl I'd say "the picture isn't you, no thank you. " They'd usually understand what I was saying and I'd turn around to leave. Then they would say "no go" I would negotiate a lower price and they would text their handler. And usually I'd save myself some money.
-
04-11-26 09:20 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 354Asian operation
That is a good summary of the Asian operation.
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
Disclaimer near end of the ads: We are an agency serving many cities. The photo is similar to the girl presented, but may not be 100% accurate. Duh. You'll never meet girls pictured in ads so how could they be anywhere near 100% accurate. Is there any way to ask for different choice when you get to an appointment and you're not satisfied with offering? There should be a few, or at least a couple at each location, right? Maybe get someone that's at least 70% accurate to pics. The one you meet should be to introduce you to others. No?
-
04-11-26 08:39 #7175Senior Member

Posts: 806They still give that same address, the old Knights Inn, quoted $. 2, $. 5 and $$. BBFS $$ I did not venture over. If I see a positive review I might give it a try.
Originally Posted by SteveDriller
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 06:21 #7174Senior Member

Posts: 189[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
The next step is not letting you comment other guys posts.
A2









Reply With Quote




