Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31475

    Posr

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBird1729  [View Original Post]
    You're right! She does need help very badly. Such a sweet and beautiful girl too!! I've seen her twice. The last time she was so f**ked up at 6 am she could hardly talk and didn't really perform at all. I deleted her number soon as I walked out the hotel. I felt real bad for the poor girl.
    Does Miranda have a post / Just curious.

  2. #31474

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    Have a friend who needs help really bad. Hopefully this morning.
    You're right! She does need help very badly. Such a sweet and beautiful girl too!! I've seen her twice. The last time she was so f**ked up at 6 am she could hardly talk and didn't really perform at all. I deleted her number soon as I walked out the hotel. I felt real bad for the poor girl.

  3. #31473

    Helping hand

    Have a friend who needs help really bad. Hopefully this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1776494024583.jpg‎   1776494028473.jpg‎  

  4. #31472
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyKassi  [View Original Post]
    2 utr passing through town.
    Got to do better than that. Post pics and donations.

  5. #31471

    Passing through

    Quote Originally Posted by Iparm  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the best GFE provider out there age whatever doesn't matter. Just need some lovin old school way. LOL Much appreciated.
    2 utr girls passing through town.

  6. #31470

    Passing

    2 utr passing through town.

  7. #31469

    Chyna

    Man I see her posting everyday on list.

    Is she that good now or busy as I -40.

  8. #31468

    Any other GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnguyen  [View Original Post]
    Hands down kgirls are best at GFE. All other adveritised GFE is pretty much fake. Looks like ailee is coming back soon. Can't wait!
    I have seen more mature ladies mentioned here or maybe seasoned is the word mentioned in these posts. I don't mind the age. I'm assuming Kgirls is Korean? And traveling Korean's at that? Looking for one asap if any of the older members know I'd be greatful. Can PM me if needed.

    Thanks.

  9. #31467
    Quote Originally Posted by Iparm  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the best GFE provider out there age whatever doesn't matter. Just need some lovin old school way. LOL Much appreciated.
    Hands down kgirls are best at GFE. All other adveritised GFE is pretty much fake. Looks like ailee is coming back soon. Can't wait!

  10. #31466

    Gfe

    Looking for the best GFE provider out there age whatever doesn't matter. Just need some lovin old school way. LOL Much appreciated.

  11. #31465
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecl368  [View Original Post]
    See a lot of latina ads. Are any legit?
    They will legitimately send Guzman after you. Doesn't hurt to try though, there are probably 1 or 2 out of the 100 that are legit.

  12. #31464

    Latinas

    See a lot of latina ads. Are any legit?

  13. #31463
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstone  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Had a decent time For hhr. Hour rate is bit too much for me. I prefer with bit more meats and curves though.

  14. #31462

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by Iparm  [View Original Post]
    Second one looks like her pics. Reminded me of roller girl for some reason. Body is crazy awesome. Worth a repeat just too high.
    What was the damage?

  15. #31461
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManWhat  [View Original Post]
    Ruby Rose is real and was a great time, though her menu has gotten slightly more restricted. I believe the other girl is real, she's been around for a while and I've messaged a fee times. Just too expensive for what she is open to.
    Second one looks like her pics. Reminded me of roller girl for some reason. Body is crazy awesome. Worth a repeat just too high.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape