Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 695 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 10414
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10264

    Redhead is a scam

    Always good to scan the forum and search for reviews of these girls before you see them. I know I have reviewed the redhead in the past. Said the same thing you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a while back in a different town further up 95. Made appointment, got to hotel and she asked for damage up front I said no, she asked for half. I left, was a waste of my time. Pictures look good but not worth risking a deposit.

  2. #10263

    Definite scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    My bad should have added that she wanted the damage and then half the amount before she would even give me the room #. So I just left, never got to see her in person.
    It's amazing they are successful with this behavior. This hobby must have a lot of gullible mongers.

  3. #10262

    Redhead Attempted Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a while back in a different town further up 95. Made appointment, got to hotel and she asked for damage up front I said no, she asked for half. I left, was a waste of my time. Pictures look good but not worth risking a deposit.
    My bad should have added that she wanted the damage and then half the amount before she would even give me the room #. So I just left, never got to see her in person.

  4. #10261

    Not necessarily a red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a while back in a different town further up 95. Made appointment, got to hotel and she asked for damage up front I said no, she asked for half. I left, was a waste of my time. Pictures look good but not worth risking a deposit.
    Unless she was by the door. I typically walk in and lay the donation on the far side of the room with me in between her and the money. Remember she's just as nervous as you are about getting her end of the deal.

  5. #10260

    Redhead. Attempted Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinManny  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a while back in a different town further up 95. Made appointment, got to hotel and she asked for damage up front I said no, she asked for half. I left, was a waste of my time. Pictures look good but not worth risking a deposit.

  6. #10259

    Ptsd

    I actually went to see her. She was on cedar creek. Caught her in between moving hotels. Once inside she showered. Bbj and flat doggy. Body was nice.

  7. #10258
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotGuy383  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for quite awhile and most of her ads were for a Lumberton incall.

    I've not dreamed of her personally, but I specifically remember reports on here of her being a scammer which is why I have never visited. She's been using many of those ad pics for a long time as well.
    Yeah she tried to ask for a deposit to let me in her room so I just walked away at the point.

  8. #10257
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinManny  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for quite awhile and most of her ads were for a Lumberton incall.

    I've not dreamed of her personally, but I specifically remember reports on here of her being a scammer which is why I have never visited. She's been using many of those ad pics for a long time as well.

  9. #10256

    Scammer I've read

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinManny  [View Original Post]
    She's a real person. I have her on my Snap and FB. I believe I read that she asked for deposits so she's probably doing a deposit scam. If anyone has met with her and she's good I'd love to know it. All I know.

  10. #10255

  11. #10254

    Info: Mistress

    Good afternoon. Does anyone have information on this provider they'd be willing to share? I've seen her posting for a while but cannot find any other information. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...n/050034497670

  12. #10253

  13. #10252

    Kali

    Last time I saw her was at the NOTEL at the mall. Pics match and so do the rules of no GFE, no BBBJ etc. I did however get a whiff of that smelly smell while in k9. Think it's kind of funny when they post about "hyjean"(lmao) and all you can smell is pdussy while giving back shots. Might just be me and I do see where she's offering a 2 girl. Any 411 on who the lucky ducky is??

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    Any updates? Last I heard she was in a hotel on Owen. Evidently she now has a private IC in the area. I saw her a year or so ago and it was okay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...b/266553109119

  14. #10251

    Kali

    Any updates? Last I heard she was in a hotel on Owen. Evidently she now has a private IC in the area. I saw her a year or so ago and it was okay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...b/266553109119

  15. #10250

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    Too high of a donation for my blood but it's quite possible. I've heard of this sort of thing happening when their guys are gone or out in the field. I can't see how it's a setup if it's on base, MPs couldn't care less about civilians' bad habits.
    Guess gas prices are being felt everywhere I didn't even catch that. I agree with you though. Op TOFTT and report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape