Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 37344
-
04-17-26 12:20 #36339Senior Member

Posts: 102Thanks for the intel. Was going to call and stop by this evening, now I won't!
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 08:47 #36338Senior Member

Posts: 36Great Hands
When I arrived at 1:00 and returned to my car at the back of the building, Lisa flagged me down. She asked if she could use my phone to make a few phone calls and I obliged. After she finished the calls, she told me it had all happened so fast and during the frantic rush to the exit, she and two friends were not able to retrieve their phones. Appears to have happened just a few hours or less before I arrived. As I pulled out and headed east on nine mile, I noticed the two friends of Lisa were sitting in front of a store front east of GH. Stopped by Cypress on the way home and that was a bust as well. Very short girl, like 4'9" wanted $$ for a covered BJ, declined and walked out.
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 06:02 #36337Regular Member

Posts: 12Whoa that is crazy! I hope it can reopen soon.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 23:27 #36336Senior Member

Posts: 46I talked to one of the girls friend who got arrested, it was raided by the cops.
-
04-16-26 22:47 #36335Senior Member

Posts: 209Sonia
Visited tonight. Cici's car's has bee gone for a few days. She's been one of my FS go-to since before COVID. Hannah is there, the only one there. L1 only, but I get that feeling that can change. Turns out Cici is under the weather. Hope she's ok. I'll return when I see her car parked out in front. Kon-tsu, Cici's dog, is present and obviously misses her Mama.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 21:29 #36334Senior Member

Posts: 110USASG hug of death. It was non stop busy every time I went there, couldn't be ignored.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 20:38 #36333Senior Member

Posts: 392Shitty but not a shock
Was wondering how long that would last especially with elections coming up, I wonder what happened today or recently to make them fold up shop.
Originally Posted by Michiganda
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 20:37 #36332Senior Member

Posts: 926FSLIST update 4/16/26
Sun Spa (grand river).
Springwell (ecorse).
M1 (telegraph).
Commerce. (14 mile).
Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).
Saigon (woodward). Very provider dependent.
Janies (Featherstone).
Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).
Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).
Earthtone (Fort St).
Empire (10 mile).
Sonia Spa (8 mile). Might take multiple visits.
-
04-16-26 20:28 #36331Regular Member

Posts: 18RIP Great Hands?
Noooo say it ain't so!
Originally Posted by Michiganda
[View Original Post]
Here for more info in anyone has the scoop.
-
04-16-26 19:51 #36330Regular Member

Posts: 24Can confirm
Was there right around the same time and saw the "closed for good" sign. I had tried calling first and it said the voice mail box was full.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:46 #36329Senior Member

Posts: 36Well, congratulations, you may be the last. Just went by around 1:00 and lights were off, sign on the door read closed for good.
Originally Posted by SirKul
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 12:15 #36328Senior Member

Posts: 37Great Hands
What was your first impression of Lisa? Just curious what order would you see them is? I enjoys Nana but thought about asking for Coco when I go back.
Originally Posted by SirKul
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 08:36 #36327Regular Member

Posts: 12Great Hands. Coco
First I want to thank the gentleman of this board that reached out and helped me get over the finish line.
I had some time so I made the trip to Great Hands in Oak Park this week. It was pretty early and I didn't have an appointment so I just rang the bell. Lisa answered the door and let me in and Coco introduced herself to me and then took me to a room. Got an hour, paid the house fee and got comfortable. Coco is very friendly and playful, which really soothed my nerves. I can honestly say I was surprised by the level of massage I received. I had some big knots in my shoulders and she attacked them. I was expecting some fun, not a wonderful deep tissue massage. Anyway about 3/4 the way in, she starts grazing the boys and my taint before the flip to get the party started and then we agree on BBBJ and she went to work. She was wonderful and I enjoyed my time. Professional though and through, helped clean me up and gave me a water on the way out. I was also introduced to Nana and she looks like fun. I'm already planning my next visit.
-
04-15-26 00:17 #36326Senior Member

Posts: 112No more STG advertising; closed?
Lat summer they advertised; however no more STG postings. Rumour was she went to the casino daily.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
Search "Rochester"- There are 2 postings for August 2025.
-
04-14-26 23:37 #36325Senior Member

Posts: 554Nice first visit here today. Tried to go here a few months ago, but didn't connect, and the building is a bit atypical (no signage, looks like a former dentist office right between two houses). Got nervous as I sat in the small parking area with a F-150 stationary in the strip mall lot across the street kinda peeking over (eventually came across, another monger).
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
Short girl, maybe 5 foot, pretty face, nice manmades, good service. Will return.










Reply With Quote




