Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 37603
-
04-16-26 20:37 #36583Senior Member

Posts: 928FSLIST update 4/16/26
Sun Spa (grand river).
Springwell (ecorse).
M1 (telegraph).
Commerce. (14 mile).
Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).
Saigon (woodward). Very provider dependent.
Janies (Featherstone).
Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).
Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).
Earthtone (Fort St).
Empire (10 mile).
Sonia Spa (8 mile). Might take multiple visits.
-
04-16-26 20:28 #36582Regular Member

Posts: 18RIP Great Hands?
Noooo say it ain't so!
Originally Posted by Michiganda
[View Original Post]
Here for more info in anyone has the scoop.
-
04-16-26 19:51 #36581Regular Member

Posts: 24Can confirm
Was there right around the same time and saw the "closed for good" sign. I had tried calling first and it said the voice mail box was full.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:46 #36580Senior Member

Posts: 37Well, congratulations, you may be the last. Just went by around 1:00 and lights were off, sign on the door read closed for good.
Originally Posted by SirKul
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 12:15 #36579Senior Member

Posts: 37Great Hands
What was your first impression of Lisa? Just curious what order would you see them is? I enjoys Nana but thought about asking for Coco when I go back.
Originally Posted by SirKul
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 08:36 #36578Regular Member

Posts: 12Great Hands. Coco
First I want to thank the gentleman of this board that reached out and helped me get over the finish line.
I had some time so I made the trip to Great Hands in Oak Park this week. It was pretty early and I didn't have an appointment so I just rang the bell. Lisa answered the door and let me in and Coco introduced herself to me and then took me to a room. Got an hour, paid the house fee and got comfortable. Coco is very friendly and playful, which really soothed my nerves. I can honestly say I was surprised by the level of massage I received. I had some big knots in my shoulders and she attacked them. I was expecting some fun, not a wonderful deep tissue massage. Anyway about 3/4 the way in, she starts grazing the boys and my taint before the flip to get the party started and then we agree on BBBJ and she went to work. She was wonderful and I enjoyed my time. Professional though and through, helped clean me up and gave me a water on the way out. I was also introduced to Nana and she looks like fun. I'm already planning my next visit.
-
04-15-26 00:17 #36577Senior Member

Posts: 112No more STG advertising; closed?
Lat summer they advertised; however no more STG postings. Rumour was she went to the casino daily.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
Search "Rochester"- There are 2 postings for August 2025.
-
04-14-26 23:37 #36576Senior Member

Posts: 555Nice first visit here today. Tried to go here a few months ago, but didn't connect, and the building is a bit atypical (no signage, looks like a former dentist office right between two houses). Got nervous as I sat in the small parking area with a F-150 stationary in the strip mall lot across the street kinda peeking over (eventually came across, another monger).
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
Short girl, maybe 5 foot, pretty face, nice manmades, good service. Will return.
-
04-14-26 20:46 #36575Senior Member

Posts: 75Rochester Spa
Not too long ago, there used to be a FS spot, just on the fringes of downtown Rochester. Does anyone have any Intel on whether or not that spot is still around?
-
04-14-26 20:31 #36574Senior Member

Posts: 928M spa vs Chinese Massage
It is possible the phone number is that of a girl who once worked at M Spa but is now at Chinese massage. I don't think M Spa reopened. City of Westland denied them as the owner had prior issues with the law.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 19:17 #36573Senior Member

Posts: 80Former Five Lake Massage in Fraser
Has been replaced with a legit place unless someone got something more than a massage there. My provider June's perfect english with no accent is a tall tale sign it's a legit place.
-
04-14-26 16:24 #36572Senior Member

Posts: 462M spa
Is there signage on the door?
-
04-14-26 16:05 #36571Regular Member

Posts: 17Looks like M-Spa is open again. It's in the same plaza as bloom Jin spa.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 12:48 #36570Senior Member

Posts: 63Is this
The artist formerly known as Christabella.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 11:48 #36569Senior Member

Posts: 347The phone number shows the place on the same road further south.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




