Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 20133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19758

    Kaylee Panacea new location

    I visit frequently and read the local forum to keep up with happenings in case I get time to hobby. This was such a weekend. Read a review below of Kaylee and it stood out because what started lame finished strong. I like surprises. LOL. So I called because I was in the area of the new location and figured I'd check it out. Well, Kaylee was the only one available immediately so I figured it's serendipitous and booked half hour. I walk in and the receptionist is an attractive red head and leads me to the room. Little did I know that she would walk in and that's Kaylee. Unlike my monger friend, I would not describe her the way he did. She seemed normal. Low energy perhaps but rather normal. No hand problem either. Anyway she comes in and starts the massage, well the body rub, and it was pleasant. Soft touch for sure but I'm not here for therapy. And I know it's not an AMP, those places can rub good. Anyway, pleasant rub and soft conversation. Clothes were still on. There was lots of touching and tickling the sensitive zones. It was great. She has good nails too. On the flip, OTC roaming then asked her to remove them for better access and she did. Good HJ skills and things were progressing great and I remembered what my monger friend wrote so I asked her and she obliged again. Good skills and good finish. Overall great session and no complaints from me. She's great. Since I'm not a regular I asked her for expected donation and it was very reasonable for the service at 1. 4. I would repeat.

  2. #19757

    The Dude is Right

    This man speaks the Truth. I'd be skeptical as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    Milan is still in prison, serving time she could've avoided if she gave up names of clients. She's doing that for all of us. And it continues to this day. FYI. A number of the girls she worked very hard to support and mentor gave info and testified against Milan.

    Personally, I would be skeptical of any of the girls who used to work there, because a number of them betrayed Milan, despite her being the one person in this world who actually helped them and advocated on their behalf. I'm sure Princess is a very sweet person but the case against Milan was made by people who used to work there.

    While Milan stood tall for all of us, there's a number of girls who used to work for her, who didn't hesitate to say whatever they believed made things easier for themselves. To authorities, etc. The original "tip" involved a client, but the "case" was made by multiple girls saying whatever they felt they needed to, in order to avoid any repercussions themselves. In other words, stabbing Milan in the back.

    No thanks.

  3. #19756
    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to put on my fellow michiganders on this. If you ever go to vegas and go to NN spa it was incredible they gave a nuru table shower used their naked body to rub in Soap instead of their hands.

    The girls here are in mid Twenties max all with fake tits and / or natural big tits.

    Bbj cfs dfk lfk daty. Literally pretty much anything you can imagine. They are down for.
    Is it nn day spa by chance? Just wondering so if I make a trip out it's something I'll look into.

  4. #19755

    Supreme Massage

    I saw this ad in the escort section of STG placed by Brooklyn who says she has been working at Supreme for the past year and now branching out solo. Supreme has always been known as legit only. Has anyone gone there in recent months and seen Brooklyn or other MTs that are providing more now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/282256258245

  5. #19754

    Las Vegas

    I just wanted to put on my fellow michiganders on this. If you ever go to vegas and go to NN spa it was incredible they gave a nuru table shower used their naked body to rub in Soap instead of their hands.

    The girls here are in mid Twenties max all with fake tits and / or natural big tits.

    Bbj cfs dfk lfk daty. Literally pretty much anything you can imagine. They are down for.

  6. #19753

    Princess / Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger1983  [View Original Post]
    I've visited Milan and Princess at JD many times and always had an incredible experience with both of them from the old building to the new one. I know the place got raided and its very unfortunate as they were both one of the nicest people you will ever know. They were still getting the place up and running. If I understand it correctly, Milan is out of the game but what ever happened to Princess? Its been a while since I was last in the game and would love to reconnect with her.
    Milan is still in prison, serving time she could've avoided if she gave up names of clients. She's doing that for all of us. And it continues to this day. FYI. A number of the girls she worked very hard to support and mentor gave info and testified against Milan.

    Personally, I would be skeptical of any of the girls who used to work there, because a number of them betrayed Milan, despite her being the one person in this world who actually helped them and advocated on their behalf. I'm sure Princess is a very sweet person but the case against Milan was made by people who used to work there.

    While Milan stood tall for all of us, there's a number of girls who used to work for her, who didn't hesitate to say whatever they believed made things easier for themselves. To authorities, etc. The original "tip" involved a client, but the "case" was made by multiple girls saying whatever they felt they needed to, in order to avoid any repercussions themselves. In other words, stabbing Milan in the back.

    No thanks.

  7. #19752

    What happened to Princess from JD?

    I've visited Milan and Princess at JD many times and always had an incredible experience with both of them from the old building to the new one. I know the place got raided and its very unfortunate as they were both one of the nicest people you will ever know. They were still getting the place up and running. If I understand it correctly, Milan is out of the game but what ever happened to Princess? Its been a while since I was last in the game and would love to reconnect with her.

  8. #19751

    Mother / daughter (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Just to clear up things about Panacea's locations, they have opened up a 2nd location on Ivanrest in Grandville. So they now have 2 locations, the new location on Ivanrest and the other location on Plainfield. Here's a link to a current ad which also has a photo of Allison as I know some of you were asking about her earlier. Also, Allison's daughter's Peyton and Zoey are back working as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/580344921831
    Wait. Peyton and Zoey are Allison's daughters?!

  9. #19750

    Panacea 2 Locations

    Just to clear up things about Panacea's locations, they have opened up a 2nd location on Ivanrest in Grandville. So they now have 2 locations, the new location on Ivanrest and the other location on Plainfield. Here's a link to a current ad which also has a photo of Allison as I know some of you were asking about her earlier. Also, Allison's daughter's Peyton and Zoey are back working as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/580344921831

  10. #19749

    Hoping My Grand Rapids Visit with Be Grand

    I'm heading to GR next week and looking for an AMP with extra levels of service. A more east side location is preferred. Is the GR Asian Massage on 28 near Paris still offering any worthwhile fun? Names to ask for always helps. I appreciate any suggestions and I'd be glad to offer Lansing area suggestions for any responders who could use them. Thanks.

  11. #19748

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    No this is not Panacea's new location. The new location is near 5 Mile and Plainfield. Same side of Plainfield as Lowes and a short distance from Lowes. I think It is a former bank location with a few other business's in same location. It doe's have what I consider a massage parlor "OPEN" neon sign in front entrance.
    Thanks, sometimes it's hard to keep all this stuff straight.

  12. #19747
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    So with all the MP location changes lately, is this Panacea? I know Panacea has just opened up a new location in Grandville but is this 4 mile / Plainfield location a new location for Panacea?
    No this is not Panacea's new location. The new location is near 5 Mile and Plainfield. Same side of Plainfield as Lowes and a short distance from Lowes. I think It is a former bank location with a few other business's in same location. It doe's have what I consider a massage parlor "OPEN" neon sign in front entrance.

  13. #19746

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    This lady runs multiple ads that aren't her. She operates out of a townhouse in Allendale. If the pic were her, they are 10+ years and 70 lbs.
    Thanks for the info, decided to set something up with Jezebel instead.

  14. #19745

    She, doesn't look like that

    This lady runs multiple ads that aren't her. She operates out of a townhouse in Allendale. If the pic were her, they are 10+ years and 70 lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? She has caught my eye, and I would love to know any info on services.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/022925608441

  15. #19744

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    This place has had multiple reviews that are all awful, including one of mine. AVOID.

    OD.
    So with all the MP location changes lately, is this Panacea? I know Panacea has just opened up a new location in Grandville but is this 4 mile / Plainfield location a new location for Panacea?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape