Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 6359
-
04-18-26 12:21 #6209Senior Member

Posts: 1209Photoshop a new I'd, get a new burner number, and do the verification again. It's not like you'll lose any loyalty points switching to a new "account".
Originally Posted by BvbBig
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 18:12 #6208Regular Member

Posts: 12They stopped responding to my number as well, probably around fall 2025.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
Tried multiple times to book, never got a response.
Not sure if they blocked me (I wouldn't know why, nothing bad happened) or what's going on.
-
04-17-26 16:53 #6207Senior Member

Posts: 484Booker?
Texted them with a new number explaining about number change. Haven't heard back in one week. Texted twice but still nothing.
My ATF j talent is coming next week and I want to make sure I can see her.
-
04-16-26 09:10 #6206Regular Member

Posts: 7KA Jude
Saw Jude. She is a service queen. BBBJ preview in the shower lasted for a long time. I usually don't enjoy it there, but as I relaxed I just wanted her to keep going. Her kitty tasted fresh and FIV was fun. She gave a good massage after. Very eager to please. Gave attention to the balls. Which was a nice touch. Pictures are not close. Not as pretty. Tits are MM Ds and they feel hard. I like the natural look & feel, even if they are not naturals. Overall I enjoyed myself, but I have had much better with this agency.
-
04-15-26 22:47 #6205Regular Member

Posts: 22Jude at kangels
I decided to go check Jude out since there's not many intels about her. Standing around 5'3, Shaved kitty, very firm and nice Cs, smelled good and have some curves on the butt area.
Jude is pretty and her mood was quite playful when I walked inside. We started with a BT and shower with a BBBJ preview, which was hot and got me a little excited. We head back to the room and I let her take a lead. Started playing with my cock and got on her knee then she puts it in her mouth with a nice BBBJ. Great suction and tons of saliva with her head going back and forth. Asked for the cover and we went on top for CG, mish and finished with lazy flat doggy. Jude can take a pounding and no complaints changing position. I enjoyed the session a lot.
https://kangels.net/korean-companions-seattle/jude/
-
04-12-26 15:09 #6204Regular Member

Posts: 22I saw her few months and I highly doubt she is in her 50's LOL. If she was white, she would age way more LOL since white girls usually age quick. If I had to guess her age, probably in her 30's. When we met together, we had an really fun session.
Originally Posted by PussLicker3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 00:10 #6203Regular Member

Posts: 19Sumi K
Anyone have any intel or seen Sumi K?
-
04-10-26 16:39 #6202Regular Member

Posts: 2KA Paige
Saw Paige today. I'm 30 and she was significantly older than me. If she were white, I wouldn't say the age gap was significant, but she's got to be pushing 50 if I had to guess. Nothing about Sumi K regarding age either so assuming she's also up there. I know Zuri is too. Maybe best to stick to AMP's for a bit.
-
04-09-26 17:27 #6201Regular Member

Posts: 5Current KAngel Lineup
Any intel on the current KAngel lineup? Particularly Paige and Sumi K?
-
04-08-26 20:38 #6200Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks for the report, I had a similar experience. She does seem young and is a student in Canada. Today is her last day but she mentioned she might come back to Seattle.
Originally Posted by VictorNos
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 22:11 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 2764I need to point out it's probably not the same Tiana for three reasons. First, the ad photo is different. Second, she is GFE only. Third, the name is Tiana K not Tiana. Names get re-used all the time. All the time!
Originally Posted by TotalChad
[View Original Post]
The only way you can safely assume it's the same girl as before is if her name and ad photo are both the same. Sometimes, a girl will update her photo but you can tell it's the same girl. Or change her name but keep her ad photo. Otherwise, we can only guess. In some cities, there will be 5 Jennys and 3 Sugars. There were 11 Isabellas. All the same city, so you can't use the name alone to tell. Even when ad photos are completely fake, the one thing they can do is usually match the girl as the same as before.
If I guess a girl's age, maybe 80% of the time I can get +/- 5 years. The other 20%, I could be way off. So I can't give you a satisfactory answer other than just my guess. But if enough people give an opinion, you tend to see a bell-curve on the opinions. Tiana was probably early 30s. She is a tiny girl and very fit, so she could pass as younger. If a girl looks younger than her age, she can fool us. And if a girl fools me into thinking she's younger, I always forgive her.
Asuka was early 20s. Sherry K was late 20s. I think Kaina was also late 20s. Mari is around 30. Susie K was probably 30s but quite good looking with tits and ass. Dani was older but also exceptionally beautiful. These girls are better looking than most girls than their age. So I don't think age is nearly as important than if they are hot or not. They are hot. There is a very long list of girls who are not as hot as them, of all ages.
-
04-07-26 21:39 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 1209Same could be said for all of them with all the photoshop they do to their pics. So what was reality like? Good, bad, or ugly?
Originally Posted by PointedHosh
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 15:43 #6197Senior Member

Posts: 35Tiana
Tiana K is at KA. Reviewed previously by download X as petite spinner. Did not comment on age, I did a search and maybe pre-MILF / early 30's?
Can anyone comment on her age? Also haven't seen Andy.
I did see Aika (Japanese girl) at seattleyue. She's younger (mid 20), decent looking but service was very mechanical. Bruises on her thighs preventing cowgirl. Good looks, wouldn't repeat based on service.
-
04-07-26 01:12 #6196Senior Member

Posts: 39Zuri is 20+ years older. Fake pics
https://kangels.net/korean-companions-seattle/zuri3/
Just looping why'all in she is not the girl in these pics.
Maybe she looked like that in 1998, but nowhere near that now.
-
04-03-26 18:12 #6195Senior Member

Posts: 107Andy K Kangels. Fake pics?
I have a business trip to Toronto Canada coming up and was looking at their providers / agencies (if its anything like Vancouver, will be a good time).
This agency has a girl using exact same pics as Andy K at Kangels:
https://asbvip.com/portfolio-view/selina/
Reviews on her said pics are probably real but out dated.
KA does says Andy is from Canada, but both agencies list the girl as available today? Odd.













Reply With Quote




