Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 5846
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    My date is scheduled for Friday. But tbh I'm leaning towards cancelling. I've gotten feedback from quite a few people and the consensus is that it's not worth the price tag. Physically it seems like she might not my type either. If I'm getting Nuru I'd want some big titties to feel glide all over.
    Can you remind me the quote? I got one in the past ans also decided it was too high. $$ or $$ or something? Looks fun on paper but not sure if it was worth it.

  2. #5575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    My date is scheduled for Friday. But tbh I'm leaning towards cancelling. I've gotten feedback from quite a few people and the consensus is that it's not worth the price tag. Physically it seems like she might not my type either. If I'm getting Nuru I'd want some big titties to feel glide all over.
    She is older then her pics portray and skinny / petite.

  3. #5574
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    I replied, did you end up seeing her?
    My date is scheduled for Friday. But tbh I'm leaning towards cancelling. I've gotten feedback from quite a few people and the consensus is that it's not worth the price tag. Physically it seems like she might not my type either. If I'm getting Nuru I'd want some big titties to feel glide all over.

  4. #5573

    Jasmin

    You might want to try Jasmin503. I don't have any personal experience, but maybe some others on here do.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...564/recent-ads

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBot  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm coming into town next month for a week or so with work and I'm looking for a reliable L2. I'd love to find someone who I could see a few different times if they're solid for a quick blow and go, but would also be interested in someone who does a dedicated cock worship session.

    I've done some searching and haven't found a lot of recent info. Any suggestions? (I do have access to the other board as well).

  5. #5572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Just pm'd you. But ultimately I want to know how the shower portion was, if bbj dfk msog were available.
    I replied, did you end up seeing her?

  6. #5571

    The shops

    Quote Originally Posted by Magma12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any info on what they offer at lingerie shops like XSensual? I've seen reports for a while ago but do they offer FS? I guess it may depend on the provider. I asked one of them and they said they don't discuss rates or services through message.
    I think FS can be had but very very expensive. The days of places like sugar shack, the Oh Zone, Video Visons, etc. are long gone. The AMPs are the closest we have now to being able to drop in a place and get your dick wet for a reasonable price. I bet between 1995 and 2010 I fucked 500 hotties in those places. I'm afraid now you'd be luckily to get anything for less than $500.

  7. #5570

    Lingerie shops

    Has anyone have any info on what they offer at lingerie shops like XSensual? I've seen reports for a while ago but do they offer FS? I guess it may depend on the provider. I asked one of them and they said they don't discuss rates or services through message.

  8. #5569

    BBBJCIM Visit

    Hey all,

    I'm coming into town next month for a week or so with work and I'm looking for a reliable L2. I'd love to find someone who I could see a few different times if they're solid for a quick blow and go, but would also be interested in someone who does a dedicated cock worship session.

    I've done some searching and haven't found a lot of recent info. Any suggestions? (I do have access to the other board as well).

  9. #5568

    Chocolate Drop

    Anyone have anything to share about Chocolate Drop?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/205655557

    I've seen her posting for a while. Yes she's older, so am I, but she looks kinda' fun.

    TIA.

  10. #5567
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her recently, what do you want to know?
    Just pm'd you. But ultimately I want to know how the shower portion was, if bbj dfk msog were available.

  11. #5566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dream over in Vancouver? She posts on the gps board and trust. Says it's authentic Nuru. I'm in the process of booking her and wanted to know what exactly to expect. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
    I have seen her recently, what do you want to know?

  12. #5565

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon PDX folks! I'll be visiting in a few weeks and I've narrowed down providers that I've been eyeing. I was hoping to get some info from TNA, but it's been a whole lot of "I had a great time" with no actual info and the About Me section isn't always accurate. If you have any info, that would be great. DM is okay too. I'm looking mainly for RBGFE dates.

    Jeanierivers (#1 choice) - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rivers.240223/#xfmgMedia.

    Kirstin - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...irstin.595056/#xfmgMedia.

    Sydnie - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...sydnie.659248/#xfmgMedia.

    AllisonExtraordinaire - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...inaire.533727/#xfmgMedia.

    Lynzi. Blowhan - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lowhan.214677/.

    Mercury - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...mercury.84731/#xfmgMedia.

    Ms. Kitty - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-kitty.535241/#about.

    Lovemorgantruly - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ntruly.679026/#about.

    Intimacy Coach - https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-coach.625570/#about.
    Speaking of Alison I have not seen her since her recent transformation but man her new photos look banging.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...urday.3253108/

  13. #5564

    Dream

    Has anyone seen Dream over in Vancouver? She posts on the gps board and trust. Says it's authentic Nuru. I'm in the process of booking her and wanted to know what exactly to expect. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

  14. #5563

    Mercury

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I never meant for someone to not see Mercury.

    Pros- beautiful, safe private incall, great body, RBGFE.

    Also- punctual, very hygienic, prepared, professional.

    Cons- she was great. We didn't have that "big wow" experience like we all seek at times. But she is an excellent, fit, beautiful, humble, and kind woman.
    Aha, RBGFE which requires BBBJ? When you said Mercury was "safe" earlier I assumed that meant CBJ.

  15. #5562

    Agreed- quite a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    She is a great date. I just railed her this week. Her body is awesome. Pretty, and likes to fuck. Highly recommend.
    Quite a few times pre- Covid; several during then she disappeared for a spell. Twice this past winter.

    She's a flake for sure; but once you hook up it's hot and horny redhead time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape