Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 390 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 5846
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5306

    Sammy

    I saw her a few months ago slam dunk BB if that's your thing. Pretty cheap but one and done for me. Quite a bit bigger than photos but really sweet and cool to interact with.


  2. #5305

    Latina escorts Beaverton and motel 6 Portland

    I know there was some report a ways back, I can't find it now. But, who has information on these posts about Latina escorts in Beaverton and then the ones that are at the Motel 6 in Portland? Are they real? How accurate are the photos? Is this a potential rob ad?

    Beaverton one seems really strict with their no list, anyone who has gone, do they open up more? Any information on either of them is appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/197944981

  3. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxguppy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Her looks are maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 for me. Attitude was good. Fake boobs if that's your thing and felt fake. Body was nice and she likes to take control. But not worth a repeat for me.
    Thank you, I will probably avoid seeing her, I rather be in control.

  4. #5303

  5. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?
    I would be down, let me known if it comes to fruition.

  6. #5301

    Absofrickinlutely

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?
    I'd love to do another GB / group scene. And she's a good lady.

  7. #5300

    She is fine to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty7  [View Original Post]
    I have considered seeing Mercury, she is very pretty. I was a little curious about your experience with her, is she worth seeing?
    I never meant for someone to not see Mercury.

    Pros- beautiful, safe private incall, great body, RBGFE.

    Also- punctual, very hygienic, prepared, professional.

    Cons- she was great. We didn't have that "big wow" experience like we all seek at times. But she is an excellent, fit, beautiful, humble, and kind woman.

  8. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty7  [View Original Post]
    I have considered seeing Mercury, she is very pretty. I was a little curious about your experience with her, is she worth seeing?
    I've seen her. Her looks are maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 for me. Attitude was good. Fake boobs if that's your thing and felt fake. Body was nice and she likes to take control. But not worth a repeat for me.

  9. #5298

    Mercury

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Your first three are all RBGFE. I concur that Jeannie should be #1. I'd go with Sydnie 2nd and Kirstin 3rd based on my visual preferences but all 3 are very good at what they do. Also same, punctual and professional.

    Allison has a great reputation and fits your RB desire. I only saw her once and it was good- great incall, and pro, timely etc. She just didn't wow me.

    Lynzi is great when she's good and she's brutal when she's bad. Writes a lot of alerts, runs late, no shows, and more. Read up more.

    Mercury? Saw her once, attractive, safe, clean; but there's a reason her rates are so low. Just not super fun for me.

    Ms Kitty- def RBGFE, do read her ads and reviews- I had a great time 3-4 times I saw her.

    I don't know Morgan; but I'll look her up.

    And Intimacy Coach was great. My appointment was for FBSM and it was when she first started here. I had a great time and we made a decent connection.

    Good luck.
    I have considered seeing Mercury, she is very pretty. I was a little curious about your experience with her, is she worth seeing?

  10. #5297

    Raveness continued

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?
    I think I did notice a scar / indentation on one of her hips, but didn't notice anything else. She's a pretty girl. Prettier than most you get in town for 250/30 for BBBJCIM. I got the vibe that if you worked her, you might get BBFS.

  11. #5296

    RE: Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?
    This could be fun, depending on the donation. If you hit her up, let me know.

  12. #5295

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    That pricing is what she advertises on TNA:

    Donations for Time.

    Incall & Outcall.
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?

  13. #5294

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I mean, when it was time to bang, she didn't immediately grab a condom, which most providers do. I'm wasn't just going to slide in w / o, but I thought she might not mind in future dates? She specifically said "no BBFS" over text, so I wasn't going to push it. Instead, she asked me if I had brought a wrap, which is unusual in this town unless they think they might make a determination based upon the appearance of the hobbyist. I'm a pretty decent looking guy in good shape and pretty good at what I do, so sometimes I get YMMV considerations others probably don't.

    Anyway, I hope that answers your questions.
    Thanks for the clarification. Sorry that I misunderstood your wording and thought that you did part of it w / o condom and then went with the condom.

  14. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where you're getting that pricing from. On STG, she advertises 250/30 400/60. I went for 30. I think 60 is a waste of time and money for me for anyone. I'm not a cuddler.
    That pricing is what she advertises on TNA:

    Donations for Time.

    Incall & Outcall.

    30 minutes- 300❤65039;.

    60 minutes- 600❤65039;.

    90 minutes- 800❤65039;.

    2 hours- 1000❤65039;.

    Some topics I like discussing.

    BDSMBisexualityBondageCBTChokingCouplesDirty TalkDominantDuosFootGaggingGroup (4+) Humiliation / DisrespectKissingMassagingOvernightPhotographyRole PlayShoweringSpankingSubmissiveSugar Baby.

    Topics I hate discussing continued.

    FistingMSOG.

  15. #5292

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report on Raveness. But I have some questions.

    What do you meant by "part of it w / o condom, but waited. "? Why did you wait? Why put on condom later? If she does not allow you to finish inside, you could have pulled out?
    I mean, when it was time to bang, she didn't immediately grab a condom, which most providers do. I'm wasn't just going to slide in w / o, but I thought she might not mind in future dates? She specifically said "no BBFS" over text, so I wasn't going to push it. Instead, she asked me if I had brought a wrap, which is unusual in this town unless they think they might make a determination based upon the appearance of the hobbyist. I'm a pretty decent looking guy in good shape and pretty good at what I do, so sometimes I get YMMV considerations others probably don't.

    Anyway, I hope that answers your questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape