Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 40428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40248

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    That photo is fake she's wanting 160 for one hour for regular massage lots of upsell I decline. Definitely not worth the money just a quick heads up wasted my time driving over there and I should've known better the Thai girls at Century Center are always pulling off something shady.
    Who was this with? Aren't there multiple women there?

    Freak.

  2. #40247

    DM'd you

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaraForever  [View Original Post]
    Green card holder whose finger prints got recorded by ice can have trouble at CBP and further immigration process.

    That's why binn, one legendary was deported from LA airport years ago. CBP asked about why she has been recorded at suspicious massage places and warns her further investigation. And binn gave up green card. More behind story? Dm me.
    I'm curious to know more about what happened to her. DM'd you.

  3. #40246

    Kanya?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    That photo is fake she's wanting 160 for one hour for regular massage lots of upsell I decline. Definitely not worth the money just a quick heads up wasted my time driving over there and I should've known better the Thai girls at Century Center are always pulling off something shady.
    In this Bella at Kanya?

  4. #40245

    Everytine this place is terrible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    That photo is fake she's wanting 160 for one hour for regular massage lots of upsell I decline. Definitely not worth the money just a quick heads up wasted my time driving over there and I should've known better the Thai girls at Century Center are always pulling off something shady.
    Yes, I always asked the floor number at CC. If they say 22 and $160. I tell them all the pretty girls with real photo say $80 because they know once you see them you will pay more and they are scammers with terrible reputation. Maybe they will learn. Floor 39 PT is the only place you should go and Suk 32 (I think) for honest Thai places. If you want to see a cute half Thai and half Chinese girl look up Mira on bedpage. Her photos are real.

  5. #40244

    22 Floor Century Center I would avoid

    That photo is fake she's wanting 160 for one hour for regular massage lots of upsell I decline. Definitely not worth the money just a quick heads up wasted my time driving over there and I should've known better the Thai girls at Century Center are always pulling off something shady.

  6. #40243

    Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    This guy is 100, these women are normal people like you and me. If you are nice to them and they like you, they will hang out with you. If you are always cheap with them and don't do sweet things for them, good luck trying to bribe them. In general unless she says that she does outcall, offering her money for a service like that is disrespectful and I have always gotten rejected. Remember just because you have "great sex" and she is "nice to you", it's all acting for them. It's not real and even if you date them and you think it's real, nope it's still acting. I once saw Japanese girl (not an AMP) who was super weird and straight up told me that sleeping over at my place was on the menu for 2 k, which was way too expensive. I guess she liked me and wanted to sleep over, not sure. Anyways keep talking to this girl, makes sure she is not married or has a boyfriend. Do some sweet thing for her and ask her on a date. Just know it's one way street and you can't go back, you might lose your favorite AMP girl.
    I've taken a few AMP women on dates. Or should I say they took me. One really liked me and tried to talk me into retiring in Taiwan with her. She was a bit homely. A few have driven me home after the massage or we go shopping. One mama used to take me to lunch, give me a free 30 minutes and HE. Then she took me to Walmart to wire $3000 once a month to China. There was a cute Thai spinner I would take to a coffee shop after our session. I think she might have been interested in me a little. She didn't have a car so I'd take her to Sam's Club. There were two others that traded massage for fixing plumbing or help setting up there computer. I liked them because usually a blowjob was tossed in.

  7. #40242
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm generally very nice to all of them. No mean to disrespect anyone. To clarify my take out. I'm not trying to get them to just hangout or date or get romantic. Just trying to do what is done at AMPs but in more chill hotel room setting for a longer period of time with no rush. Nothing in public. I know Indies do this but I have a better report with a few AMPs girls that repeated with many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    This guy is 100, these women are normal people like you and me. If you are nice to them and they like you, they will hang out with you. If you are always cheap with them and don't do sweet things for them, good luck trying to bribe them. In general unless she says that she does outcall, offering her money for a service like that is disrespectful and I have always gotten rejected. Remember just because you have "great sex" and she is "nice to you", it's all acting for them. It's not real and even if you date them and you think it's real, nope it's still acting. I once saw Japanese girl (not an AMP) who was super weird and straight up told me that sleeping over at my place was on the menu for 2 k, which was way too expensive. I guess she liked me and wanted to sleep over, not sure. Anyways keep talking to this girl, makes sure she is not married or has a boyfriend. Do some sweet thing for her and ask her on a date. Just know it's one way street and you can't go back, you might lose your favorite AMP girl.

  8. #40241

    Yes, just read the room

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMerquise  [View Original Post]
    I haven't dated one here, but I've gone out after work just for fun with a few girls from here shopping dinner drinks before never played extra. They are normal people I've seen a group of the girls all go out from some AMP also together and waved hi to them. But if you get good communication with one never hurts to ask for their IG or number, the last one I did said take my personal number because she's moving to different location soon and the work # will change, it was more business related, she texts asks me to come (assume its slow) but we went out hiking once also. I met a girl in Thailand years ago, and we have been good friends ever since I've visited there on vacation and she tour guided me and she came here once with her family and we visited a little bit and still chat on social media weekly. Some girls straight business and strict some are only temp in the job so I think that plays alot into it what their status is if they see you as a constant sugar daddy or meet up they might be more inclined to skip the work part and take you independently, again all dependent
    This guy is 100, these women are normal people like you and me. If you are nice to them and they like you, they will hang out with you. If you are always cheap with them and don't do sweet things for them, good luck trying to bribe them. In general unless she says that she does outcall, offering her money for a service like that is disrespectful and I have always gotten rejected. Remember just because you have "great sex" and she is "nice to you", it's all acting for them. It's not real and even if you date them and you think it's real, nope it's still acting. I once saw Japanese girl (not an AMP) who was super weird and straight up told me that sleeping over at my place was on the menu for 2 k, which was way too expensive. I guess she liked me and wanted to sleep over, not sure. Anyways keep talking to this girl, makes sure she is not married or has a boyfriend. Do some sweet thing for her and ask her on a date. Just know it's one way street and you can't go back, you might lose your favorite AMP girl.

  9. #40240
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious any one do take out with any of the AMP girls. Like all night or part of the night at a hotel or place of your choosing vs the AMP? Over the years I have tried this a few times with favorites I have seen and built report with always get turned down despite offering what I thought was more than fair compensation.

    I kinda gave up on this idea. But recently I saw a provider out having dinner in a Waikiki hotel with a guy and made me wonder if she was on take out. At first glance they looked like a normal couple then a realized I recognized the woman as someone I saw at an AMP who is as far as I know still working.

    If you have done this No need to name names but curios what was the fee and setup was.
    I haven't dated one here, but I've gone out after work just for fun with a few girls from here shopping dinner drinks before never played extra. They are normal people I've seen a group of the girls all go out from some AMP also together and waved hi to them. But if you get good communication with one never hurts to ask for their IG or number, the last one I did said take my personal number because she's moving to different location soon and the work # will change, it was more business related, she texts asks me to come (assume its slow) but we went out hiking once also. I met a girl in Thailand years ago, and we have been good friends ever since I've visited there on vacation and she tour guided me and she came here once with her family and we visited a little bit and still chat on social media weekly. Some girls straight business and strict some are only temp in the job so I think that plays alot into it what their status is if they see you as a constant sugar daddy or meet up they might be more inclined to skip the work part and take you independently, again all dependent

  10. #40239

    Take out

    I'm curious any one do take out with any of the AMP girls. Like all night or part of the night at a hotel or place of your choosing vs the AMP? Over the years I have tried this a few times with favorites I have seen and built report with always get turned down despite offering what I thought was more than fair compensation.

    I kinda gave up on this idea. But recently I saw a provider out having dinner in a Waikiki hotel with a guy and made me wonder if she was on take out. At first glance they looked like a normal couple then a realized I recognized the woman as someone I saw at an AMP who is as far as I know still working.

    If you have done this No need to name names but curios what was the fee and setup was.

  11. #40238

    Ocean

    Front desk ok Chinese 40 ish. In room 55 yo Chinese. I won't return. I didn't ask or didn't want. I wanted the session to end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Called and was quoted 75/ hr. I asked and was told all Chinese girls. Person on the phone had a slight accent. Asked if there were other services offered (a dumb question to ask, without seeing you who is going to tell you). Only when on the massage table and she thinks and feel you're not LE, only then they will ask you if you want what she offers and of course what the price will be.

    Hope a couple mongers will try this place and share their comments of this place.

  12. #40237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Another Chinese operation

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here is the Rubmaps page for it, with a specific address, a phone number, and an expandable map.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-ocean...304764#rubmaps
    Called and was quoted 75/ hr. I asked and was told all Chinese girls. Person on the phone had a slight accent. Asked if there were other services offered (a dumb question to ask, without seeing you who is going to tell you). Only when on the massage table and she thinks and feel you're not LE, only then they will ask you if you want what she offers and of course what the price will be.

    Hope a couple mongers will try this place and share their comments of this place.

  13. #40236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    120? What a deal!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelEencass  [View Original Post]
    Walking down Kalakaua and looked in to the old Lindon. Mama comes out and asked I wanted massage, $60 per hour. Told her I wanted a strong massage. I went in and the therapist just start the massage. She did a strong massage. No conversation, language barrier. On the flip, she went straight to the point and ask if I wanted HJ in broken english and hand motion. Asked how much and was told $60. She took her time giving the full experience to completion. Hot towel cleanup and showered. Paid the $120. I am happy they are still reasonable and will return. Sorry I forgot her name.
    120 sounds OK for a HJ. Was that a special price you got or for everyone and at anytime? Age, looks, real or man made boobs? Does her clothes come off? Allows you touching?

    I visited City Garden and another place on the second floor on Makaloa Street. Discrete parking behind the building but front door entry for City Garden. The one on the second floor.

    Back door entry. Up the stairs turn right, 3rd or 4th door. Both places 120 for HJ. 150 dine at the "why" and HJ. For 200 probably includes CFS.

  14. #40235

    Best duo / 4 hand

    Are there any places that do good duo /4 hand anymore? Interested in finding some with two girls.

  15. #40234

    3 in 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Is this place right next to CC? What's the name of the places. I read other posting where it mentions 3 business in that building. Did Mama service you or someone else. A Chinese provider?

    How old, age and body type. How long was the massage? Were you rushed out? I enjoy a long massage with extras and don't like rushed services. I like to enjoy the services! 120 sounds like a great deal.
    You will get a chubby Chinese no English lame massage. That simple. Mama is a mid 50's MILF and her picture is in there Yelp and Facebook pages. Always get the full hour and no rush. But sometimes it was so bad I wanted to leave early.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape