Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 40430
-
04-14-26 12:07 #40235Senior Member

Posts: 277Best duo / 4 hand
Are there any places that do good duo /4 hand anymore? Interested in finding some with two girls.
-
04-14-26 11:05 #40234Senior Member

Posts: 11343 in 1
You will get a chubby Chinese no English lame massage. That simple. Mama is a mid 50's MILF and her picture is in there Yelp and Facebook pages. Always get the full hour and no rush. But sometimes it was so bad I wanted to leave early.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 08:55 #40233Senior Member

Posts: 107Sounds interesting!
Is this place right next to CC? What's the name of the places. I read other posting where it mentions 3 business in that building. Did Mama service you or someone else. A Chinese provider?
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
How old, age and body type. How long was the massage? Were you rushed out? I enjoy a long massage with extras and don't like rushed services. I like to enjoy the services! 120 sounds like a great deal.
-
04-12-26 08:03 #40232Regular Member

Posts: 13Parking-Lindon
They have a parking lot next to the building that is free. Just turn right after the shop. There is a back entrance also.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 15:47 #40231Senior Member

Posts: 204Mama
I had the mama once and it was not a good session. She looks good but her massage was crap. Just fast pushing and moving her hands all over. On the flip it was just jack hammer. Would not repeat and if she is the best I would say don't go there.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
Freak.
-
04-11-26 12:55 #40230Senior Member

Posts: 107Parking?
Any free parking there? Where? Easily seen from the road?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 06:31 #40229Regular Member

Posts: 13Ke Ia Lani
Lindon was the old name. I was told Helen from Ka Ia Lani bought this location last year. I think there was a sign with the new name.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 18:44 #40228Senior Member

Posts: 1441Name of establishment
Is this place Lindon or Ke ie Lani? Please advise.
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 17:57 #40227Senior Member

Posts: 1134Ke Ia Lani
They have 3 shops next to each other. Lindon, Hot Stone, and the legacy upstairs in 203. The mama I know is an attractive mid 50's, well dress Chinese woman. The best shower is upstairs. They recycle the same names. Susan, Maria etc have been used often. Only mama speaks English. FS has been offered in the past, covered, 200 total by a fat middle aged woman. CBJ offered for 180. It was lousy. They all do HJ for 60. They do come out to the bus stop to hustle business. Never met any pretty ones there except mama is a GND MILF. She is HJ only and average massage. Only got a really good massage once by a nerdy chub who rode her moped over. Seems there is a lot of turnover but lots of variety. Sadly none pretty and most have weak technique. If there is one you click with and she's not there, they can get her there in 30 minutes or less.
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
Will try to attach pic of who I know to be mama. Everyone else seems less appealing IMO. YMMV.
-
04-10-26 17:27 #40226Senior Member

Posts: 176Wow that's a good find and great price.
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 15:59 #40225Senior Member

Posts: 1397Is FS available at this shop?
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 07:30 #40224Regular Member

Posts: 13Ke Ia Lani / Lindon
Walking down Kalakaua and looked in to the old Lindon. Mama comes out and asked I wanted massage, $60 per hour. Told her I wanted a strong massage. I went in and the therapist just start the massage. She did a strong massage. No conversation, language barrier. On the flip, she went straight to the point and ask if I wanted HJ in broken english and hand motion. Asked how much and was told $60. She took her time giving the full experience to completion. Hot towel cleanup and showered. Paid the $120. I am happy they are still reasonable and will return. Sorry I forgot her name.
-
04-09-26 20:35 #40223Senior Member

Posts: 171Thank you Red. Right across street from the 7 Eleven.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 20:08 #40222Senior Member

Posts: 5109Here is the Rubmaps page for it, with a specific address, a phone number, and an expandable map.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-ocean...304764#rubmaps
-
04-09-26 18:55 #40221Senior Member

Posts: 1134Ocean
Seems I'm restricted from posting their ad photo. It's the 1100 block of and King in Kalihi.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




