Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 468 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 7014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6834

    Did she tell you that or is that a. Guess?

    Been there many times and have "run" into her MANY times as well and never heard a mention of BBFS Or Greek. Ever. You are saying the woman who gives you hand sanitizer before the dance in the back starts and wipes everything down. That always has something to lay over the seat in the booth. Told you those options were available at what price? All new news to me. And I am all ears.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by CA around 3. Met the well talked about Dulce. Here's my honest take. Colombian, so if you speak some Spanish, it will be more easily understood than the Cuban dialect. It's closer to what you learn in school. She speaks very little English. Early 30's. Really pretty face, six pack abs, really fit. Very well done man-mades. Booty was a little over done for my taste, I do prefer natural over implants. I'm more of a spinner type, but if you like a big man-made but on a petite woman, you'll like her. She is GFE, but sadly for me, the DFE was lacking. She is an over actor. The loud moans, it's all theatrical, she knows it's part of the business. For me a slight turn off. Plus a little too loud for my taste in a room where sound can carry out to the bar. I'm pretty sure everything is on the menu. I found daty, FIV, bbj, BBFS. And she hinted at Greek. I did not partake. Keep in mind, extra is extra. For me it was a mediocre experience, like a low budget, underproduced B film actress. I thought we she first sat down there was some real chemistry, but sadly that turned to very poor acting. Also, she does try the hand stroke, fake cock block move some girls will try, making you think you're getting a bbj or BBFS, but really keeping her hand in the way, but I straightened that shit out really quick. A quick jam into the tonsils and a hard slap to her arm to quick that shit. Anyway, that's my take. There are better performers in there, who all offer the same or better. Look up Estrella. Younger, just as hot, maybe not as big boobs, but perkier natural, just as fit, and when she finishes you, you will think you have run a marathon. She looks it hard, fast, and as rough as you can give. You need your sheathes, for sure.

  2. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbsclover53  [View Original Post]
    Can you or anyone else provide a description of what the VIP rooms are like? I am a big guy with a big gut and I want to make sure there is room to work in there for me. Would be interested in what furniture, set up of room, etc. Thanks.
    The small PPC and CA booths are SMALL, like the inside of a porta-potty small. There are no tables or ledges to set down your stuff or hold a drink. PPC does have these horizontal bars across the ceiling that the girls hang their clothes from and you can also use to hang your shirt. The seats are too small to lay the girls down and fuck them missionary. I have found the best use of the seat is for variations of standing doggy or having the girl blow / ride you while you are seated.

    If you are a big guy, maybe let the girl have the seat and stay standing the whole time.

  3. #6832

    Class Act

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by CA around 3. Met the well talked about Dulce. Here's my honest take. Colombian, so if you speak some Spanish, it will be more easily understood than the Cuban dialect. It's closer to what you learn in school. She speaks very little English. Early 30's. Really pretty face, six pack abs, really fit. Very well done man-mades. Booty was a little over done for my taste, I do prefer natural over implants. I'm more of a spinner type, but if you like a big man-made but on a petite woman, you'll like her. She is GFE, but sadly for me, the DFE was lacking. She is an over actor. The loud moans, it's all theatrical, she knows it's part of the business. For me a slight turn off. Plus a little too loud for my taste in a room where sound can carry out to the bar. I'm pretty sure everything is on the menu. I found daty, FIV, bbj, BBFS. And she hinted at Greek. I did not partake. Keep in mind, extra is extra. For me it was a mediocre experience, like a low budget, underproduced B film actress. I thought we she first sat down there was some real chemistry, but sadly that turned to very poor acting. Also, she does try the hand stroke, fake cock block move some girls will try, making you think you're getting a bbj or BBFS, but really keeping her hand in the way, but I straightened that shit out really quick. A quick jam into the tonsils and a hard slap to her arm to quick that shit..
    Can you or anyone else provide a description of what the VIP rooms are like? I am a big guy with a big gut and I want to make sure there is room to work in there for me. Would be interested in what furniture, set up of room, etc. Thanks.

  4. #6831

    Is Estrella still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    There are better performers in there, who all offer the same or better. Look up Estrella. Younger, just as hot, maybe not as big boobs, but perkier natural, just as fit, and when she finishes you, you will think you have run a marathon. She looks it hard, fast, and as rough as you can give. You need your sheathes, for sure.
    I saw your review of Estrella back from 2022 and a brief mention of her in 2023. Have you seen her at CA day shift this year? I am also mainly into spinners and am interested in seeing her.

  5. #6830
    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the spot yet? It is where secrets used to be, and I think it was opened by the folks at ppc.
    My big problem with that location is the parking is a little exposed on a main road that doesn't allow me to be more inconspicuous. I drive a bright yellow sports car, and lets just say I prefer if everyone in the two counties doesn't see my car parked at a gentlemen club. At least at PP your on a less traveled road and can park somewhat less exposed, and CA is even more out of the way and your not going to see a car parked there unless you are looking.

    That place where Secrets was is like taking out a billboard on Dale Mabry with my bright yellow car LOL.

  6. #6829

    Dulce

    Stopped by CA around 3. Met the well talked about Dulce. Here's my honest take. Colombian, so if you speak some Spanish, it will be more easily understood than the Cuban dialect. It's closer to what you learn in school. She speaks very little English. Early 30's. Really pretty face, six pack abs, really fit. Very well done man-mades. Booty was a little over done for my taste, I do prefer natural over implants. I'm more of a spinner type, but if you like a big man-made but on a petite woman, you'll like her. She is GFE, but sadly for me, the DFE was lacking. She is an over actor. The loud moans, it's all theatrical, she knows it's part of the business. For me a slight turn off. Plus a little too loud for my taste in a room where sound can carry out to the bar. I'm pretty sure everything is on the menu. I found daty, FIV, bbj, BBFS. And she hinted at Greek. I did not partake. Keep in mind, extra is extra. For me it was a mediocre experience, like a low budget, underproduced B film actress. I thought we she first sat down there was some real chemistry, but sadly that turned to very poor acting. Also, she does try the hand stroke, fake cock block move some girls will try, making you think you're getting a bbj or BBFS, but really keeping her hand in the way, but I straightened that shit out really quick. A quick jam into the tonsils and a hard slap to her arm to quick that shit. Anyway, that's my take. There are better performers in there, who all offer the same or better. Look up Estrella. Younger, just as hot, maybe not as big boobs, but perkier natural, just as fit, and when she finishes you, you will think you have run a marathon. She looks it hard, fast, and as rough as you can give. You need your sheathes, for sure.

  7. #6828
    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the spot yet? It is where secrets used to be, and I think it was opened by the folks at ppc.
    That would be interesting news for sure if there was a PPC or CA type place close to Pinellas county. My guess is they would be slam packed if those options and price were outside of an area no normal person would want to visit. Only one I've heard of is Atlantis, but it's nowhere near the same.

  8. #6827

    The Spot

    Has anyone tried the spot yet? It is where secrets used to be, and I think it was opened by the folks at ppc.

  9. #6826

    Countermeasures

    There are three 24 hr planet fitness in the immediate vicinity. Just pop in there for a shower and change of clothes. But, before you go all mission impossible, consider telling your wife where you've been.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolysis  [View Original Post]
    CA at night is very heavy with marijuana smoke. This may not be a problem for some people, but I have no plausible explanation as to why I would smell like weed. I know a lot of the PP girls refuse to dance at CA for that very reason.

  10. #6825

    Class Act

    Felt the need, went by CA for a beer this afternoon. Not a bad selection, sat down and ordered a beer next to this short latina; darker skin, great smile, nice assets, and an absolutely perfect latina booty.

    Started rubbing on me and we got down to business quickly. In short order, took her to the back for the normal fee. Near-GFE. CBJ, CFS, but lots of dirty talk and DFK. Definite repeat if I see her at CA again.

    Name was Leila, or Leela, or something like that. Not really. Sure. Her english isn't bad, so communicating shouldn't be hard for anyone. Good luck!

  11. #6824

    CA at night = Marijuana smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanomagic91  [View Original Post]
    It's the same if you go at night. The only difference at night time is $. You can negotiate more during the day, at night time when it's busy they tend to be more firm and you'll likely be at double.

    PP is crowded at night and you have a lot to choose from. CA is less crowded but you'll have a smaller selection.
    CA at night is very heavy with marijuana smoke. This may not be a problem for some people, but I have no plausible explanation as to why I would smell like weed. I know a lot of the PP girls refuse to dance at CA for that very reason.

  12. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCity  [View Original Post]
    These reports only for day shift or is a general report for any time?
    It's the same if you go at night. The only difference at night time is $. You can negotiate more during the day, at night time when it's busy they tend to be more firm and you'll likely be at double.

    PP is crowded at night and you have a lot to choose from. CA is less crowded but you'll have a smaller selection.

  13. #6822

    CA and PPC

    These reports only for day shift or is a general report for any time?

  14. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfron221  [View Original Post]
    Ali was a dark haired, thin girl with freckles. Kinda flat chested but had a cute ass.

    Dulce had a nice rack, couldn't tell if they were man made or not but they were great looking, her ass was perfect. Had dark curly hair and was cute and all over top of me as soon as I walked in.
    Dulce have any photos? Thabks for all the reviews fella's looking forward to a visit one day.

  15. #6820

    Ppc / ca

    Ali was a dark haired, thin girl with freckles. Kinda flat chested but had a cute ass.

    Dulce had a nice rack, couldn't tell if they were man made or not but they were great looking, her ass was perfect. Had dark curly hair and was cute and all over top of me as soon as I walked in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolysis  [View Original Post]
    Is PPC's Ali the early 20's really skinny Cubana with man mades? If so she is on my to do list, just have not had the chance. She was actually staring at me across the bar when I came out of the booths with Carol.

    What is CA's Dulce age and body type like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape