Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 2121 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 31812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31437

    Passing

    2 utr passing through town.

  2. #31436

    Chyna

    Man I see her posting everyday on list.

    Is she that good now or busy as I -40.

  3. #31435

    Any other GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnguyen  [View Original Post]
    Hands down kgirls are best at GFE. All other adveritised GFE is pretty much fake. Looks like ailee is coming back soon. Can't wait!
    I have seen more mature ladies mentioned here or maybe seasoned is the word mentioned in these posts. I don't mind the age. I'm assuming Kgirls is Korean? And traveling Korean's at that? Looking for one asap if any of the older members know I'd be greatful. Can PM me if needed.

    Thanks.

  4. #31434
    Quote Originally Posted by Iparm  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the best GFE provider out there age whatever doesn't matter. Just need some lovin old school way. LOL Much appreciated.
    Hands down kgirls are best at GFE. All other adveritised GFE is pretty much fake. Looks like ailee is coming back soon. Can't wait!

  5. #31433

    Gfe

    Looking for the best GFE provider out there age whatever doesn't matter. Just need some lovin old school way. LOL Much appreciated.

  6. #31432
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecl368  [View Original Post]
    See a lot of latina ads. Are any legit?
    They will legitimately send Guzman after you. Doesn't hurt to try though, there are probably 1 or 2 out of the 100 that are legit.

  7. #31431

    Latinas

    See a lot of latina ads. Are any legit?

  8. #31430
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstone  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Had a decent time For hhr. Hour rate is bit too much for me. I prefer with bit more meats and curves though.

  9. #31429

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by Iparm  [View Original Post]
    Second one looks like her pics. Reminded me of roller girl for some reason. Body is crazy awesome. Worth a repeat just too high.
    What was the damage?

  10. #31428
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManWhat  [View Original Post]
    Ruby Rose is real and was a great time, though her menu has gotten slightly more restricted. I believe the other girl is real, she's been around for a while and I've messaged a fee times. Just too expensive for what she is open to.
    Second one looks like her pics. Reminded me of roller girl for some reason. Body is crazy awesome. Worth a repeat just too high.

  11. #31427
    Quote Originally Posted by Filmform  [View Original Post]
    Getting back into the hobby and I'm going to be passing through Memphis soon. Like them younger but most seem TGTBT, anyone have experience with these?

    (really want to pull the trigger on this one).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/205562775

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/205499636
    Ruby Rose is real and was a great time, though her menu has gotten slightly more restricted. I believe the other girl is real, she's been around for a while and I've messaged a fee times. Just too expensive for what she is open to.

  12. #31426

    Spinner

    Getting back into the hobby and I'm going to be passing through Memphis soon. Like them younger but most seem TGTBT, anyone have experience with these?

    (really want to pull the trigger on this one).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/205562775

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/205499636

  13. #31425
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo21  [View Original Post]
    I think she's trying to scam she's too focused on deposit when I spoke to her. I'm not sending one to find out.
    100% scam. Traveling up to 200 miles with these gas prices is just a bait for a bigger deposit for them to run off with.

  14. #31424
    Quote Originally Posted by URCaveManez87  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/95242386

    Anyone have a date with her yet? If so how was it?
    I think she's trying to scam she's too focused on deposit when I spoke to her. I'm not sending one to find out.

  15. #31423

    Mixed girl

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/95242386

    Anyone have a date with her yet? If so how was it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape