Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31460
    Quote Originally Posted by Filmform  [View Original Post]
    Getting back into the hobby and I'm going to be passing through Memphis soon. Like them younger but most seem TGTBT, anyone have experience with these?

    (really want to pull the trigger on this one).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/205562775

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/205499636
    Ruby Rose is real and was a great time, though her menu has gotten slightly more restricted. I believe the other girl is real, she's been around for a while and I've messaged a fee times. Just too expensive for what she is open to.

  2. #31459

    Spinner

    Getting back into the hobby and I'm going to be passing through Memphis soon. Like them younger but most seem TGTBT, anyone have experience with these?

    (really want to pull the trigger on this one).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/205562775

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/205499636

  3. #31458
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo21  [View Original Post]
    I think she's trying to scam she's too focused on deposit when I spoke to her. I'm not sending one to find out.
    100% scam. Traveling up to 200 miles with these gas prices is just a bait for a bigger deposit for them to run off with.

  4. #31457
    Quote Originally Posted by URCaveManez87  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/95242386

    Anyone have a date with her yet? If so how was it?
    I think she's trying to scam she's too focused on deposit when I spoke to her. I'm not sending one to find out.

  5. #31456

    Mixed girl

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/95242386

    Anyone have a date with her yet? If so how was it?

  6. #31455
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo21  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret?
    No secret, you just have to ask in a non-creepy way. Gotta Run is correct. Bottom line if they do anything other than walk away they are interested. They longer they spend saying no the quicker it turns into a yes believe it or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisChris  [View Original Post]
    be willing to be called a creep 9 times out of 10 for asking random women to act like hookers.
    Sort of but not exactly.... they are not random you have to know where to look (fish where the "hungry" fish are) and dont treat them like hookers. Remember, they already fuck some loser boyfriend or husband for free, so you need to be the hassle-free upgrade. 9 out of 10 may say no, but in my experience very few get offended or call me names.

  7. #31454
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisNutter  [View Original Post]
    That is the one!
    We are truly in the Great Depression of this hobby.

  8. #31453
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisChris  [View Original Post]
    Be willing to fuck anything with a vagina. And also be willing to be called a creep 9 times out of 10 for asking random women to act like hookers.
    Wait, we getting pussy from doing this?

  9. #31452

    Roo

    Sexy little spinner. She likes to give a candy cane twist on the dick while treating the head like a honeysuckle. Has a tat running up her back that looked good as my batter dripped down her leg. Not much of a talker but nice body and tight pussy.

    Forgot link.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/roo

  10. #31451

    Roo

    Sexy little spinner. She likes to give a candy cane twist on the dick while treating the head like a honeysuckle. Has a tat running up her back that looked good as my batter dripped down her leg. Not much of a talker but nice body and tight pussy.

  11. #31450

    Yes that bentley

    That is the one!

  12. #31449

    Bentley with the blonde hair and nice ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisNutter  [View Original Post]
    So this happened the other day, I get a UTR referral, she wants to meet at Hotel and needs money for room, so I get there, she has to check in, then get to room and shower and wait wait wait, and then the fun began and was a good visit all for 2 total including what I gave for her to get the room. Then I was thinking ok, that was fun in the sack will try again, so when I contacted, she says hey my sister wants to know if she can come and what is normally 8 we will do for 3, so I am thinking ok, why now. So she sends pics of sister and the pictures were of this HOT looking chick and I am thinking what a deal, so me met at the desired location and upon arrival their ride is waiting next to me and sits there, so the sisters (I will call them) said they needed a few minutes to clean up and would be 10 minutes, so after about 10 I call up and say hey your pimp, ride or whatever is still here and ask is he going to stay here or what, she hangs up and then rides drives off. So fast forward another 10 minutes, still not ready and I call and they say need a few more minutes, so at this point they are thinking they got one on the hook and I am sure they were in the room feeding their habits more than getting ready, and for the record the sisters looked nothing like the pictures! So I called and told them I was leaving, at this point they started begging and I used the big head and kept driving!! Went to a back up for 1 and saved 2 and got the same end result!! This hobby has gotten ridiculous and to the point on the money issue as being stated by others, too much good out there for 100 to be spending 3-500, if it were true GFE and legit solid hour of fun and being about me, then possibly!! I have also found that you get the best deals round 9-10 because they need to pay their rent by 11 and if that is the case that means they spent every time on party favors!! And usually you will get a text later of hey I am hungry can you send me 20, that is another don't DO!! But think about it, they call 20 people asking for 20 and why would they be motivated to work? Not only say no to the 3-1000 game, but NO to the 20 BS. We got to use our heads and stop this feeding their bullshit and they will get back accommodating!!

    Review on Bentley, use BUYER be AWARE. LOL. Went to see her the other day and OMG, Picture are Nothing and I mean Nothing like what walks out the door! On a cane, add about 75 lbs and bad dental issues!!

    I am pretty much done with ads and going to go back on the hunt as previous posts have stated, this recreational habits and these habits have ruined the hobby in part, so BOTTY CALL was right, if they used their heads they could all be rich, but they choose the "***** in the White Dress" over wealth or good business!! Happy Hunting!!
    That Bentley?

  13. #31448

    GPS is Out There

    So this happened the other day, I get a UTR referral, she wants to meet at Hotel and needs money for room, so I get there, she has to check in, then get to room and shower and wait wait wait, and then the fun began and was a good visit all for 2 total including what I gave for her to get the room. Then I was thinking ok, that was fun in the sack will try again, so when I contacted, she says hey my sister wants to know if she can come and what is normally 8 we will do for 3, so I am thinking ok, why now. So she sends pics of sister and the pictures were of this HOT looking chick and I am thinking what a deal, so me met at the desired location and upon arrival their ride is waiting next to me and sits there, so the sisters (I will call them) said they needed a few minutes to clean up and would be 10 minutes, so after about 10 I call up and say hey your pimp, ride or whatever is still here and ask is he going to stay here or what, she hangs up and then rides drives off. So fast forward another 10 minutes, still not ready and I call and they say need a few more minutes, so at this point they are thinking they got one on the hook and I am sure they were in the room feeding their habits more than getting ready, and for the record the sisters looked nothing like the pictures! So I called and told them I was leaving, at this point they started begging and I used the big head and kept driving!! Went to a back up for 1 and saved 2 and got the same end result!! This hobby has gotten ridiculous and to the point on the money issue as being stated by others, too much good out there for 100 to be spending 3-500, if it were true GFE and legit solid hour of fun and being about me, then possibly!! I have also found that you get the best deals round 9-10 because they need to pay their rent by 11 and if that is the case that means they spent every time on party favors!! And usually you will get a text later of hey I am hungry can you send me 20, that is another don't DO!! But think about it, they call 20 people asking for 20 and why would they be motivated to work? Not only say no to the 3-1000 game, but NO to the 20 BS. We got to use our heads and stop this feeding their bullshit and they will get back accommodating!!

    Review on Bentley, use BUYER be AWARE. LOL. Went to see her the other day and OMG, Picture are Nothing and I mean Nothing like what walks out the door! On a cane, add about 75 lbs and bad dental issues!!

    I am pretty much done with ads and going to go back on the hunt as previous posts have stated, this recreational habits and these habits have ruined the hobby in part, so BOTTY CALL was right, if they used their heads they could all be rich, but they choose the "***** in the White Dress" over wealth or good business!! Happy Hunting!!

  14. #31447
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo21  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret?
    Be willing to fuck anything with a vagina. And also be willing to be called a creep 9 times out of 10 for asking random women to act like hookers.

  15. #31446

    Very true

    Quote Originally Posted by BangerHard  [View Original Post]
    There is so much good pussy out there for 100 or less it absolutely amazes me that people even waste time reading / talking about 300-800 pussy. I'm not super old, but I do remember the days when the hunt was half the fun. Maybe everyone is just afraid to ask or just too lazy to work the game, but believe me almost any fast food drive through (think sonic) or most nearly any dollar general checkout line (cashier or other customers) are just waiting for the opportunity to get their guts rearranged for 80 bucks. Hell, minimum wage is like $7.25 still. 80 bucks to do what they already do for free is like doubling their income. These women have all the time and pussy in the world. What they don't have is 80 bucks. Ask 2 or 3 a day around lunch time. You will have more pussy than you can handle within a week! (and leave these GPS covered BJ scammers alone).

    Also, any chick that will fuck for 80 bucks has friends who will also fuck, so one out of 20 who say yes is really like 3 or more yeses
    Everything you said is spot on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape